ADVERTISEMENT

Auburn @ Florida

Gator Fever

Bull Gator
Feb 13, 2008
Surprised most of the Gameday crew picked us with all the Auburn love this week. Limit turnovers and good defense and we can win this game.

Reactions: TennesseeGator
Surprised most of the Gameday crew picked us with all the Auburn love this week. Limit turnovers and good defense and we can win this game.
Everybody besides the game day crew all picked the Barn.....guess gameday guys were influenced by BEING in Gainesville on gameday and feeling that Gator vibe and energy! Except Desmond, he's just always a dumb douche....

We could be playing Stetson and Desmond would pick against UF. That is just what he does.
Watching LSU game now and they just showed a stat pic of the 5 undefeated SEC teams and their remaining SoS and UF has #1 remaining SoS in the country from here on out, including today obviously.

Everybody besides the game day crew all picked the Barn.....guess gameday guys were influenced by BEING in Gainesville on gameday and feeling that Gator vibe and energy! Except Desmond, he's just always a dumb douche....
I don’t know what howard’s problem is, but he never picks us. I wouldn’t be surprised if he picked Towson last week

Yes they were feeling the vibe. Kirk Herbstreit in one segment that was about the most disappointing teams in the entire country so far he picked FSU.

I don’t think one poster on this board actually believes FSU is the most disappointing team in the nation in regards to expectations.

3 turnovers and that remarkably stupid penalty taking away a first and goal

This game should be 14-0 Florida

Jesus Christ kids

Trask’s pocket presence is terrible. He refuses to step up into the damn pocket.

Trask’s pocket presence is terrible. He refuses to step up into the damn pocket.
I said it earlier. We will miss Franks in this game. Trask doesn’t have good pocket presence and is a fumbling machine. Plus Franks can run a little bit. This game fits Franks better than Trask for us.

Unfortunately Trask will probably fumble 1-2 more times this game against a dline like Auburn’s.

Hard to have an effective offense when the offensive line isn't any good. I know there are other factors involved, but that's the bottom line for me.

Trask is just awful in the pocket. There has to be a body clock and a feel when you get pressure to tuck the ball. That’s multiple fumbles because he stands in the pocket holding the ball. Also nice undisciplined penalty..from first and goal at the 2 to nothing.

If he can survive this, Trask will improve pocket presence immensely.

He seems not ready for the speed but should learn from it. He gains pocket speed and will be pretty solid.

14-6 Gator ball

Please, no turnovers!

I think we are gonna have to play Emory Jones some in this game to try and get some kind of run game going.

It sort of mind numbing

Auburn cannot move the ball

So three fumbles and now this??

Why? Play this safe and win easy

Reactions: NorthJerseyGator
Townsend is an idiot. I know he has the option to take the fake if it’s there but not on your own f*cking 30. Auburn baited him by clearing out then came up to make the tackle.

Not sure if that is on Townsend or the coaching staff but that is just baffling with how good our defense has been playing.

We’ve given them all 13 points

Reactions: NorthJerseyGator
Townsend is an idiot. I know he has the option to take the fake if it’s there but not on your own f*cking 30. Auburn baited him by clearing out then came up to make the tackle.
Yep, and there we go 1 point game again.....you don't f*cking fake on your own 30 when you're not in a desperation situation, WTF!

Watching it again that wasn’t a called fake punt. Our guys aren’t blocking as if a fake punt had been called. That was all Townsend

He has the option on every punt. If you watch he usually waits a second or two and shuffles before finally punting. Looks like auburn scouted it well and baited him because everyone dropped back and it looked like he’d have a chance to pick up the yards then they just came up and blew it up.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT