ADVERTISEMENT

Arkansas

Arkansas has struggled defensively all season long. That is good for is. I think our defense will do enough to get the win.

Reactions: TennesseeGator
well ole miss defense is flat out pathetic, they got torched even worse by a team that couldn't score a td tonight against auburn... their secondary is embarrassing

Reactions: GatorNation79
well ole miss defense is flat out pathetic, they got torched even worse by a team that couldn't score a td tonight against auburn... their secondary is embarrassing

It's funny that Miles gets fired and LSU score 42, 45, and 38 theee straight games. I still don't think people understand how awful he was. And yea Ole Miss' defense is bad. Them being average would have Ole Miss undefeated right now.

Reactions: seffnergator
They couldn't even stop Auburns run game. My grandmother could have walked all over Arkansas and she was blind!!!

I am worried about them. That will be a tough win for us on the road. We will have a chance to beat Arkansas unlike LSU who is going to demolish us probably but it will be a tough game.

Arky game will be tough, especially if we aren't healthy along the defensive line....and scores of other matchups seldom mean much...remember uga beat north carolina...

Well, remember the SEC Commish said that a team has to play a full conference schedule to be eligible.

But transitive property says FSU beat UF, who won the SEC Championship, therefore FSU is the SEC Champion. Duh!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT