ADVERTISEMENT

Which loss hurt the most?

TEBOW TIME

Rowdy Reptile
Dec 7, 2019
The Arkansas and Missouri losses really bothered me. Brown was in a NO win situation against FSU cause he wasnt prepared properly and the big stage at home was too much.

The way Arkansas looked against Mizzou and Mississippi State…it is beyond unacceptable to lose that game.

Missouri game- you knew as soon as they got the 4th and 18 (which is also unacceptable) that kicker was going to win it.

Reactions: Nicktheslick
Games lost annoy me but they don't hurt anymore.

I feel that's problematic.
Willie Taggart did that too me after the first game against VaTech. They all walked out together holding hands, carrying that pink turnover purse. It didn't take long to realize this was a team that didn't know how to play football.

It was so painful, I became numb to it.

Willie Taggart did that too me after the first game against VaTech. They all walked out together holding hands, carrying that pink turnover purse. It didn't take long to realize this was a team that didn't know how to play football.

Whew...this right here. Taggart was like football morphine.

Well Utah and KY showed how much of a joke this team was this year with Napier at the helm. Arkansas was the most embarrassing lost.

26b75d95-f309-4586-aa81-e43638364d6a-USATSI_11389106.jpg

It was so painful, I became numb to watch
Go Canes!

Reactions: CallmeKG

LOL at "pink turnover purse"!

Reactions: goldmom
As an outsider I would say the Arkansas loss had to be the worst, considering that on paper it was the most winnable game left on your schedule. The fact that they got blasted by Mizzou makes the loss look even worse.

There’s a LOT of 5-7 teams out there this year, and with all these damn bowl games you have to think at least a couple 5-7 teams will be approached about playing. Not sure where the Gator Nation would come down on that. Personally I think I would take the losing record I already have and come back next year.

As an outsider I would say the Arkansas loss had to be the worst, considering that on paper it was the most winnable game left on your schedule. The fact that they got blasted by Mizzou makes the loss look even worse.

There’s a LOT of 5-7 teams out there this year, and with all these damn bowl games you have to think at least a couple 5-7 teams will be approached about playing. Not sure where the Gator Nation would come down on that. Personally I think I would take the losing record I already have and come back next year.

I would take the practices if they did have to take some 5-7 teams.

Just saw that 2 FCS transition to FBS teams usually not eligible will get the final 2 spots.

Last edited:
Yeah I would take the practice time. I read Minnesota is somehow bowl eligible with 5 wins. But doesn’t sound like that’s the case with us.

So I guess there was another open slot after the 2 usually ineligible new FBS teams. Supposedly that goes by some academic progress score.

sadgator’s seen enough…no need to watch Florida quit, make some critical procedural error, bungle a special teams play, give up another long yardage 4th down, target a defenseless player, or act like morons on the sideline of another game in 2023.

Yep it probably would have turned out like our last bowl game but instead of UCF it would probably be some team like James Madison kicking our butts.

Yeah I would take the practice time. I read Minnesota is somehow bowl eligible with 5 wins. But doesn’t sound like that’s the case with us.
Yes I would agree with the principle of getting extra practice, especially for the younger guys. It’s just difficult to generate a lot of enthusiasm when you’re 5-7 with no way to get to a 0.500 season even if you win.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT