ADVERTISEMENT

Arizona audit update. (Been a while)

Damn.........how long is this going to be dragged out? At this point, the only good that come from the audit is shining some sunshine on a lot of corrupt asses and preventing this from happening again. If massive fraud is found, election officials need to go to jail.:mad:

This will last as long as Russia did, too easy of a sell For it not to.
Big difference. The Russia Russia Russia thing was a hoax. The Dimtards (and those complicate in the GOP) are fighting the release of results of audits tooth and nail. They only care about integrity of elections when their side loses. :rolleyes:

Big difference. The Russia Russia Russia thing was a hoax. The Dimtards (and those complicate in the GOP) are fighting the release of results of audits tooth and nail. They only care about integrity of elections when their side loses. :rolleyes:
Of course. This is real.

I don't doubt it, but how do you prove it? This is why mail voting sucks balls and should be restricted to military personnel abroad.
That was a complete sham implementing mail-in votes, the whole election was as idiotic as the American Idol voting for your favorite singer (not necessarily for the best talent).

• Angry
Reactions: NavigatorII
Stop the steal

NEARLY 15 MILLION MAIL BALLOTS WENT UNACCOUNTED FOR IN 2020 ELECTION​

Stop the steal

NEARLY 15 MILLION MAIL BALLOTS WENT UNACCOUNTED FOR IN 2020 ELECTION​

Can we guess which registered party these ballots were meant for?

Can we guess which registered party these ballots were meant for?
200.gif

Aimed specifically at Rat Riot cities, Beijing Biden, and the Rat supported BLM and ANTIFA....

You say you want a revolution
Well, you know
We all want to change the world
You tell me that it's evolution
Well, you know
We all want to change the world

But when you talk about destruction
Don't you know that you can count me out
Don't you know it's gonna be
All right, all right, all right

You say you got a real solution
Well, you know
We'd all love to see the plan
You ask me for a contribution
Well, you know
We're doing what we can

But if you want money for people with minds that hate
All I can tell is brother you have to wait

You say you'll change the constitution
Well, you know
We all want to change your head
You tell me it's the institution
Well, you know
You better free you mind instead

But if you go carrying pictures of chairman Mao
You ain't going to make it with anyone anyhow
All right, all right

Those listed above really don't want to see what a 'real' Revolution that's being prosecuted by patriotic Americans looks like....

I'm sure there are some with BDS. But I'm equally sure that their numbers are dwarfed by those with TDS.

No flame intended, just speaking my belief, but you are an example of someone with TDS.
Well you're wrong, but I do believe you have BDS. You did vote for trump and he lost, I never voted for Biden snd I never voted for trump. I do think trump was an awful president, I actually would enjoy playing a round of golf with him. Good on the apprentice too, shit president. Biden is a shit pressing too, but you don't see me posting all kinds of nonsense every second of the day about him, nor do I do that with trump, I simple let people know why I thought he wasn't good. This is a TRUMPTARD board, it is what it is and most on here are so easily triggered it's very difficult to have a reasonable conversation.

Well, you would think that. I would think the opposite....which makes
both are bad, the polarization went into hyper drive with Obama, that led to trump, now we have Biden. It's unlikely to end anytime soon. Pretty much what I would want if I were pulling the strings.

What else do I need, punk. Did you prefer sniffy?
I’d expect someone such as yourself as “intelligent” but you’ve failed over and over and over again.

All you have guy blow is punk, jock sniffer and where do you live. You’re an easy target and you’re too dumb to realize it.

I’d expect someone such as yourself as “intelligent” but you’ve failed over and over and over again.

All you have guy blow is punk, jock sniffer and where do you live. You’re an easy target and you’re too dumb to realize it.
I am more than intelligent, but this board isn't for intelligent conversation, it's a bunch of whiny easily triggered cheerleaders. It is what it is.

I am more than intelligent, but this board isn't for intelligent conversation, it's a bunch of whiny easily triggered cheerleaders. It is what it is.
Poor baby, did you really think you’d make a difference? There have been many of you, you’re all the same guy blow. None of which you’ve shown intelligence. Take a back seat little guy, the men are talking.

Poor baby, did you really think you’d make a difference? There have been many of you, you’re all the same guy blow. None of which you’ve shown intelligence. Take a back seat little guy, the men are talking.
I don't vote, I could give a rats ass about politics or what people think. I win, that won't change. I just dislike idiots.

I don't vote, I could give a rats ass about politics or what people think. I win, that won't change. I just dislike idiots.
You don’t realize that you don’t win, you sit on the bench where no one follows you nor gives two shits less of your opinion other than pillow humper @BSC911. You’re a bench warmer, you dream of being the man but you fall short every time, you literally are our resident handicap little guy and that’s putting it mildly. So, put the tip in your ass guy blow and take a seat, when the men want you’re attention, we’ll call on you.

You don’t realize that you don’t win, you sit on the bench where no one follows you nor gives two shits less of your opinion other than pillow humper @BSC911. You’re a bench warmer, you dream of being the man but you fall short every time, you literally are our resident handicap little guy and that’s putting it mildly. So, put the tip in your ass guy blow and take a seat, when the men want you’re attention, we’ll call on you.
I win, always have, that won't change.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT