ADVERTISEMENT

Another massive win for Team Trump: PA judge blocks the state from certifying election

i would ask if you understand how government operates, but your posts reveal that answer

Why are you confused? Easy to get the Pa. House and Senate session notes each day. No floor or roll call votes on the two resolutions.

Is this resolution binding or non-binding?

Does this contravene the Governor would obviously veto any such resolution that would come across his desk.

Sorry to show my ignorance of PA legislative procedures; just trying to understand the state of play before getting my hopes up,
resolutions dont go before the governor. I have no clue what is going on with them. They posted some lengthy diatribe abut timing. We are down in the minutia of PA law and its constitution. Then there is SCOTUS. Many well respected conservative legal scholars are all over the place.

For me what should be cut and dry is that absentee/mail in rules where illegally changed by the courts and and votes counted under that scheme are unconstitutional. Those votes are in the hundreds of thousands because the required oversight for the early am votes on Nov 4 was not in place and that can not be undone because we di nit have an untainted chain of custody and envelopes with signatures are no longer with their ballot, There is no remedy that counts those votes if SCOTUS declares therm unconstitutional. You can flash back to before that and claim Trump the winner or also clam the whole election was irreparably corrupted. What is the remedy?

Third option is everyone that can fix this corrupted election in Pa is going to take a pass and wimp out of doing the right thing for fear of the political consequences.

Reactions: jfegaly
resolutions dont go before the governor. I have no clue what is going on with them. They posted some lengthy diatribe abut timing. We are down in the minutia of PA law and its constitution. Then there is SCOTUS. Many well respected conservative legal scholars are all over the place.

For me what should be cut and dry is that absentee/mail in rules where illegally changed by the courts and and votes counted under that scheme are unconstitutional. Those votes are in the hundreds of thousands because the required oversight for the early am votes on Nov 4 was not in place and that can not be undone because we di nit have an untainted chain of custody and envelopes with signatures are no longer with their ballot, There is no remedy that counts those votes if SCOTUS declares therm unconstitutional. You can flash back to before that and claim Trump the winner or also clam the whole election was irreparably corrupted. What is the remedy?

Third option is everyone that can fix this corrupted election in Pa is going to take a pass and wimp out of doing the right thing for fear of the political consequences.
Option 3 is what is going to happen because it’s Republicans we’re talking about. They are charmin.

What are up to now, @Uniformed_ReRe, 0-79 for Team Trump? :cool:

tenor.gif

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT