ADVERTISEMENT

Another great Biden achievement: Crude oil hits $90/barrel first time since 2014

And for the first time since the fifties, everybody is buying 1" mini blinds. Manufacturers simply can't make enough. And NavigatorII thought he knew economics 101.

The real story? Shelves are rapidly becoming Venezuela empty. The majority of us gets it.

• Sad
Reactions: nail1988
As of this morning, now $92 and gas will continue upward and Biden will continue to pay the price, as well he should.

Gas in my area jumped from $3.19 (on average) to $3.35 last week and then jumped to $3.49 this past Tuesday.
Diesel now at $3.71 and premium is over $4 per gallon. Seriously cutting into my .45 and 5.56 ammo purchasing.

As of this morning, now $92 and gas will continue upward and Biden will continue to pay the price, as well he should.
How is he going to pay the price? By not getting a second* term? Jill has to come up on stage at the end of a speech and tell him its time to leave as it is.

How is he going to pay the price? By not getting a second* term? Jill has to come up on stage at the end of a speech and tell him its time to leave as it is.
I just meant in the polls. He's already both a lame duck and lame period.
Hannity said Jill took Biden by the hand and said C'mon Joey, I'll get ya some ice cream.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT