ADVERTISEMENT

Almost 60% of the voters at last night's Trump rally in Wisconsin are NOT Republicans

John D. Rockefeller was a ruthless jerk.
Henry Ford was a total anti-Semite.
Forrest Mars was a recluse who estranged himself from his father.
See a trend here?

Reactions: nail1988
What does that have to do with anything?

Jimmy Carter was a hell of a nice guy. Shitty frigging POTUS.
Nixon was the greatest Republican president ever!
Lol, Romney would have been even better if he'd have been elected.
Dang, their has been some awesome choices to choose from when it comes to
voting for a Republican. Let's not leave out McCain and that slut puppy
Sarah Palin.

Nixon was the greatest Republican president ever!
Lol, Romney would have been even better if he'd have been elected.
Dang, their has been some awesome choices to choose from when it comes to
voting for a Republican. Let's not leave out McCain and that slut puppy
Sarah Palin.
Sweet Satan's beard you're an idiot. I was pointing out being a nice guy and being a good President are mutually exclusive. Nixon created the War on Drugs. In my estimation that makes him both a huge asshole and the worst Republican president ever.

Last edited:
Sweet Satan's beard you're an idiot. I was pointing out being g a nice guy and being a good President are mutually exclusive. Nixon created the War on Drugs. in my estimation that makes him both a huge asshole and the worst Republican president ever.

LOL Ate up with the dumbass, that one is.

Sweet Satan's beard you're an idiot. I was pointing out being g a nice guy and being a good President are mutually exclusive. Nixon created the War on Drugs. in my estimation that makes him both a huge asshole and the worst Republican president ever.
Your daddy must have jacked off in a flower pot because he raised a blooming idiot.

Your daddy must have jacked off in a flower pot because he raised a blooming idiot.
So you think the guy that kept us in Vietnam and started a multi generation war on the American people that's claimed hundreds of thousands of lives and caused millions incarcerations was a good president?

You really are ate up with stupid. Bless your heart.

I've been looking over your posts and you literally contribute nothing to the discussion. I'm beginning to think you're a small child with his mother's phone.

So you think the guy that kept us in Vietnam and started a multi generation war on the American people that's claimed hundreds of thousands of lives and caused millions incarcerations was a good president?

You really are ate up with stupid. Bless your heart.

I've been looking over your posts and you literally contribute nothing to the discussion. I'm beginning to think you're a small child with his mother's phone.
Nah, I just don't fall in line with the mainstream.
Unlike you I was taught to think outside the box.
You must have been a Bush supporter.

Nah, I just don't fall in line with the mainstream.
Unlike you I was taught to think outside the box.
You must have been a Bush supporter.

So what does your outside the box tell you about the relationship between being a nice person and being a good president? Besides a stream of ad hominem.

Which Bush?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT