ADVERTISEMENT

All in All....

GatorNation79

Bull Gator
Sep 27, 2009
Sparks, NV
it was a good win by Florida. I wasn't really impressed with LDR...but he did an okay job today. Offensive line has gotten better this year and the defense...outside of 3 broken plays shut down UGA and is still the starlight of our team. Go Gators!

Reactions: gatorRAD
Oline is for sure getting better. UGA has a good defense and LDR's pocket was clean all night. We didn't run well but they sold out to stop the run hoping to make us beat em passing and if you take out the sacks we still got 100 yards rushing. QB just gotta be better and defense needs to not have lapses. But any time you hear UGA you smile and keep it moving. F*ck em.

Reactions: gatorRAD
O line did a little better considering it was Georgia who has a decent D line but still disappointed in the offense. I just get the feeling they could never carry a lot of the load if the defense isn't dominating. LDR is what he is I guess - a real limited QB. I will really be disappointed next season if Franks doesn't beat him out for the starting job.

Offensive line is getting better. We need some good QB play. UGAs defense is very good against the run. We ran the ball decent enough all things considered.

O-line played fairly well IMHO. Our play calling left a lot to be desired.....sometimes it's like JV out there

I think our OL is probably one of the areas that has improved the most. I think we are a QB and an OC away from being very good, assuming our D plays this well all the time. Oh, and our special teams are anything but special

Oline is for sure getting better. UGA has a good defense and LDR's pocket was clean all night. We didn't run well but they sold out to stop the run hoping to make us beat em passing and if you take out the sacks we still got 100 yards rushing. QB just gotta be better and defense needs to not have lapses. But any time you hear UGA you smile and keep it moving. F*ck em.
Oozz...you got real hate for Jawga...I mean I hate them but not like you....I love it.

I think our OL is probably one of the areas that has improved the most. I think we are a QB and an OC away from being very good, assuming our D plays this well all the time. Oh, and our special teams are anything but special
Mich you've been hating on the OC...I'm starting to agree with you. We are MUCH better then where we've been but it's pretty vanilla....and I totally agree on the special teams..I was thinking today...when have we blocked anything??? a kick or a punt??? we are Florida and we make plays!!?? WTF are those plays at?

Del Rio is becoming way too inconsistent with his arm. The last two games, he's been throwing these noodle-armed floaters deep that are routinely short and are pure interception bait. Then today, he's rocketing in fastballs on screens or short curls that have no business being thrown that hard. We're not going to win the East if doesn't improve. Our D is not going to be able to bail 'em out EVERY week.

I'm happy we won, and a good win. Defense played great except for UGA one td drive.. offense looked ok, but the play calling looked left something to be desired again to me. I will never understand why, if you are running the ball well, and you have 3rd and 2 or less you pass it... run the ball pick up the first down. Del Rio missed some open receivers and made some bad throws but not to terrible. Id like to see us throw deep. I only remember throwing deep once and that was to Calloway and a P.I got called. Over all I'm happy with the W. I think we should beat Arky next week and USCe after that.. LSU is a toss up right now.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT