ADVERTISEMENT

All about power and control, not ability to serve. The John Fetterman fiasco.

Based on what, exactly? 😂

No you don't kalim. No one does. He's a freaking potato man. 🤣
From the debate till now, I do

There are people on the far right like Greg Price, that mocks his improvement by saying that he must have a body double because "there is no way he got that much better from the debate till now".

WITEF???

You chastised me for saying "put" because Fetterman was elected.

I was referring to evilz who was not.

Are you having a stroke?
You were talking about evil but with a comparison to Fetterman. I am saying yeah, but Fetterman wasn't put, I stand by my assessment of your sneaky/tricky reply.

• Haha
Reactions: EvilWayz
From the debate till now, I do

There are people on the far right like Greg Price, that mocks his improvement by saying that he must have a body double because "there is no way he got that much better from the debate till now".

I saw him speak a day or two ago. I did not suspect any body double trickery. He sounded like Patrick Star.

• Haha
Reactions: gatordad3 and blubo
He was talking about killing a man...that would be normal for a trans.

The man he killed was his fake self image of being heterosexual
Something else that just went over your head...Stick to Lynyrd Skynyrd

What is the message of Bohemian Rhapsody?

'Bohemian Rhapsody' WAS Freddie's confessional. It was about how different his life could have been, and how much happier he might have been, had he just been able to be himself, the whole of his life. The world heard this song as a masterpiece of imagination, a great command of musical styles.Apr 9, 2017

'Bohemian Rhapsody Was Freddie Mercury's Coming Out Song'

Uncle Festerman is the posterboi for the Dimtard Party. It truly warms my heart! A shining beacon of light! 😂

200w.gif

• Haha
Reactions: nail1988
If that's how you view it, then yes.

There's no other way to view it. It's partisanship on your part. The man is undeniable compromised and the bar wasn't high for him when his journey began.

I'm not nearly as partisan as you are. If Fetterman was a Republican, I wouldn't be attempting to defend him as you and Ray have ITT. FFS, you guys tried guilting people with stroke shaming. Ridiculous....but also hilarious.

There's no other way to view it. It's partisanship on your part. The man is undeniable compromised and the bar wasn't high for him when his journey began.

I'm not nearly as partisan as you are. If Fetterman was a Republican, I wouldn't be attempting to defend him as you and Ray have ITT. FFS, you guys tried guilting people with stroke shaming. Ridiculous....but also hilarious.
You want to think it's about partisan because it makes you feel better. Sure, do you.

It's about defending stroke survivors. My mother, good friend and 2 co-workers suffered strokes. I saw them go from scary times to back to normalish. Of course they still have some lingering memory issues but they are more than capable of doing their jobs now but it took time. My mother couldn't even walk for like a year without a cane. Now she walks fine. My friend couldn't remember anything from our past but he can now. It will take time and no they didn't stay home while they recovered, they did both, so why can't Fetterman? That is my honest to God assessment of Fetterman.

Give the man time and understand what's he's going through. One thing I've learn with stroke survivors, is that you have to believe in them and work with them, that makes the recovery process better for them.

It's not shaming anyone to not believe that Fetterman should be asked to resign to go home to focus on his recovery. That's just some of realizing what you're asking/saying and feeling some type of way about it.

I know you won't believe me and I don't expect you to because you already went down that rabbit hole of calling me bs. Yet, if you knew me personally, you'll know there are 2 medical condition survivors that I truly care about because of personal connections. That's breast cancer survivors and stroke survivors. I could care less about those survivors politics.

Now the politics side, PA has a democrat governor. So replacing him wouldn't matter.

You want to think it's about partisan because it makes you feel better. Sure, do you.

It's about defending stroke survivors. My mother, good friend and 2 co-workers suffered strokes. I saw them go from scary times to back to normalish. Of course they still have some lingering memory issues but they are more than capable of doing their jobs now but it took time. My mother couldn't even walk for like a year without a cane. Now she walks fine. My friend couldn't remember anything from our past but he can now. It will take time and no they didn't stay home while they recovered, they did both, so why can't Fetterman? That is my honest to God assessment of Fetterman.

Give the man time and understand what's he's going through. One thing I've learn with stroke survivors, is that you have to believe in them and work with them, that makes the recovery process better for them.

It's not shaming anyone to not believe that Fetterman should be asked to resign to go home to focus on his recovery. That's just some of realizing what you're asking/saying and feeling some type of way about it.

I know you won't believe me and I don't expect you to because you already went down that rabbit hole of calling me bs. Yet, if you knew me personally, you'll know there are 2 medical condition survivors that I truly care about because of personal connections. That's breast cancer survivors and stroke survivors. I could care less about those survivors politics.

Now the politics side, PA has a democrat governor. So replacing him wouldn't matter.

If I get shot on duty and the results of those injuries are that I can no longer perform my job, I have to medically retire. That's sad. It's also reality.

And I don't care that Fetterman would be replaced by another Democrat. That isn't the point at all. Again, this isn't partisan for me.

If I get shot on duty and the results of those injuries are that I can no longer perform my job, I have to medically retire. That's sad. It's also reality.

And I don't care that Fetterman would be replaced by another Democrat. That isn't the point at all. Again, this isn't partisan for me.
One rat for another won't make much difference, That's why I hope Uncle Festerman stays on, he'll be out of action most of the time. just like the Californian Witch who had a Chinese spy working for her for years. Let them rot in the shadows. Winning!

You assumed I was being partisan and not truly sincere. I guess only people you agree with can be sincere.

My stance was always that we just have 2 different assessments. I just wish the man continued success in his recovery.

It's about defending stroke survivors. My mother, good friend and 2 co-workers suffered strokes.
It's about blindly defending your party. You could give a damn what his medical condition is.

I just assumed most Americans put the health of themselves and others ahead of their politics. I learned how wrong I was in 2020 with the covid scare. Some people literally let every major life decision be dictated by their politics.

I'll keep trying.
Whites (in aggregate and on average) represent the median in terms of intelligence, median income and even things such as vaccination rates. Indians, Asians, (born or 2nd generation) Nigerian Americans, out-perform.

You assumed I was being partisan and not truly sincere. I guess only people you agree with can be sincere.

My stance was always that we just have 2 different assessments. I just wish the man continued success in his recovery.

I still assume (know) that you are being partisan. Over and over on this board.

And you assumed that I was being partisan as well which is why you thought it would be a good idea to let me know he would be replaced by another Dem...which I knew, obviously.

I have no doubt that you hope he fully recovers.

Whites (in aggregate and on average) represent the median in terms of intelligence, median income and even things such as vaccination rates. Indians, Asians, (born or 2nd generation) Nigerian Americans, out-perform.

What in the hell does this info have to do with my post?

Evilz was trolling me based on kalim's troll.

• Haha
Reactions: EvilWayz
I still assume (know) that you are being partisan. Over and over on this board.

And you assumed that I was being partisan as well which is why you thought it would be a good idea to let me know he would be replaced by another Dem...which I knew, obviously.

I have no doubt that you hope he fully recovers.
Ok. Read the thread. You started that partisan name calling, not me.

Only people that agree with can be sincere. I get it. Everyone else is FOS or partisan.

Last edited:
Ok. Read the thread. You started that partisan name calling, not me.

Only people that agree with can be sincere. I get it. Everyone else is FOS or partisan.

😂

I was accusing you of being a partisan. That isn't partisan name-calling kalim. lol

John Fetterman's office caught doctoring his quotes to make him look more coherent, when he actually sounds like this 3 days ago during a hearing:

"The Republicans want to give a work requirement for SNAP," Fetterman said. "You know, for a uh, uh, uh, a hungry family has to have these, this kind of penalties, or these some kinds of word — working uh, require — Shouldn’t you have a working requirement, after we sail your bank, billions of your bank? Because you seem we were preoccupied, uh when, then SNAP requirements for works, for hungry people, but not about protecting the tax, the tax papers, you know, that will bail them out of whatever does about a bank to crash it."

Is trying to serve in the senate really helping his recovery? His wife and family should be ashamed of themselves.

John Fetterman's office caught doctoring his quotes to make him look more coherent, when he actually sounds like this 3 days ago during a hearing:

"The Republicans want to give a work requirement for SNAP," Fetterman said. "You know, for a uh, uh, uh, a hungry family has to have these, this kind of penalties, or these some kinds of word — working uh, require — Shouldn’t you have a working requirement, after we sail your bank, billions of your bank? Because you seem we were preoccupied, uh when, then SNAP requirements for works, for hungry people, but not about protecting the tax, the tax papers, you know, that will bail them out of whatever does about a bank to crash it."

Is trying to serve in the senate really helping his recovery? His wife and family should be ashamed of themselves.

ANYONE who supported this idiot is a disgrace to America...and would have a very hard time convincing me they are REAL Americans

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT