ADVERTISEMENT

All about power and control, not ability to serve. The John Fetterman fiasco.

Think about this. I am literally being criticized by the far right on here because I believe that we should be understanding of stroke victims and what they are going through while recovering.

They think that we should just kick people to the curb, if they have a bad stroke. I'll never agree with that.

Not really all that surprising...the GOP has been anti- people with disabilities since Nixon

Reactions: kalimgoodman
It was easier to deflect than address the point. It's kalim 101 and I expected nothing less.
I didn't address it? are you not reading the thread? You literally replied to me addressing the topic.

So this is Bama 101, trying to kiss the butt of people on this board because he probably crave acceptance.

You either. Put/elected. If you’re not familiar with the similarities idk what to tell you.
And he wasn't put, he was elected. So based off your own admission there is a difference?

Kagan was put on the supreme court, while Fetterman was elected to congress.

I didn't address it? are you not reading the thread? You literally replied to me addressing the topic.

This was your response to me goofball.

When he couldn't walk, talk, control his bowels or remember shit, it probably would have been irresponsible to put him in Congress.

Derp.

He wasn't put in Congress. He was elected. So idk what to tell you.

You chose to deflect based on the words put and elect. It was classic kalim and you know it.

Think about this. I am literally being criticized by the far right on here because I believe that we should be understanding of stroke victims and what they are going through while recovering.

They think that we should just kick people to the curb, if they have a bad stroke. I'll never agree with that.
Meanwhile, Ivanka Trump got a business patent in China and it's high time we try her for treason, amirite?

BTW, these are the same people that wanted to impeach Trump because they claimed he was drinking 16 diet cokes a day, and CNN ran a segment saying that causes dementia.

But now we have a man who is literally brain-dead, which is what they claimed Trump was, and we need to be more understanding.

I'm not sure what's more impressive, their stupidity, or capacity for evil.

Reactions: BamaFan1137
And he wasn't put

Btw, retarded deflection aside, when I said..."it probably would have been irresponsible to put him in Congress" I was referring to evilz, not lurch.

And since evilz wasn't elected, put seemed more appropriate. 🤣

lol that I just had to type this out for you.

BTW, these are the same people that wanted to impeach Trump because they claimed he was drinking 16 diet cokes a day, and CNN ran a segment saying that causes dementia.

But now we have a man who is literally brain-dead, which is what they claimed Trump was, and we need to be more understanding.

I'm not sure what's more impressive, their stupidity, or capacity for evil.

Lest we forget how Trump walked down that ramp that one day. He was unfit, remember? 😂

Cry more Kalim.

They are saying he's clearly not well yet. I agree, he's not in a mental state to do the job yet.

I think he's being pressured by his party.

Which is effed up, making a clearly sick dude come to work

No one is saying he can't work ever they're saying he shouldn't work yet.

But I suspect you know that and are being deliberately obtuse.

Cry more Kalim.

They are saying he's clearly not well yet. I agree, he's not in a mental state to do the job yet.

I would only add that he was already a moron before the debilitating strokes.

IQ(x) - y strokes = a hard metric number imo. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: EvilWayz
Cry more Kalim.

I disagree, I think he is progressing well. His sickness is that he is recovering from a stroke. I don't think his party is forcing him to do anything considering PA has a democrat as governor and that seat is safe. This is what he wants to do. Everything isn't a conspiracy theory smh.

I love how you guys like to use words like "obtuse" "liar" etc because people don't believe in your conspiracy theories or weak takes. Just grow up people.

I disagree, I think he is progressing well. His sickness is that he is recovering from a stroke. I don't think his party is forcing him to do anything considering PA has a democrat as governor and that seat is safe. This is what he wants to do. Everything isn't a conspiracy theory smh.

I love how you guys like to use words like "obtuse" "liar" etc because people don't believe in your conspiracy theories or weak takes. Just grow up people.
Fine, you're a ****ing liar. Feel better?

• Love
You're doing it wrong. You're supposed to say "You wouldn't say that to my face. "

You say outlandish illogical bullshit and when everyone calls you on it you cry about everyone picking on you.

Meets my definition.
I am not worried about you saying anything to my face. I know ill never meet you, so who cares.

I'd rather go toe to toe with all of y'all
Runnin ain't un my protocol ~ Biggie

I'm trying be accepted because I pointed out that you assumed incorrectly? Evilz wasn't elected...so put made more sense. Sorry that you shit the bed with your deflection.

You're trying too hard buddy.
To use your words with a twist, Bama 101

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT