ADVERTISEMENT

AlaskanNOLIE has 27,000 messages? You are a?

LakerGator

Rowdy Reptile
Dec 3, 2015
Florida
LOSER! 27,000 X say 5 minutes on the board each time = 135,000 minutes or...
2,250 hours or 93.75 Days of your life wasted on this board? Definitely single and lonely? .

2,250 hours or 93.75 Days of your life wasted on this board? Definitely single and lonely? .

LFOL, he’s on here 24/7. DURING the NOLE GAME I made a post and he responded w/in if 5 minutes. He’s on here EVERY single day. That still works out to almost 1 week a year on here. Think of that, 1/52 weeks he spends on a message board. Not 8 hours a day but, 24/7 on 168 hours a year. He’s BANNED on his home site so he’s an illegal Immigrant on Gators Territory.

LFOL, he’s on here 24/7. DURING the NOLE GAME I made a post and he responded w/in if 5 minutes. He’s on here EVERY single day. That still works out to almost 1 week a year on here. Think of that, 1/52 weeks he spends on a message board. Not 8 hours a day but, 24/7 on 168 hours a year. He’s BANNED on his home site so he’s an illegal Immigrant on Gators Territory.
He's right. I completely gave up sleeping and work years ago...I just sit and stare at my phone anxiously awaiting Laker's response.

It feels soooo good to finally say that out-loud. Thanks to everyone for making this a safe place!

I think most of us are on here once a day at least. Im normally doing a certain activity when i log on... It coincided with what i think about you.

He's right. I completely gave up sleeping and work years ago...I just sit and stare at my phone anxiously awaiting Laker's response.

It feels soooo good to finally say that out-loud. Thanks to everyone for making this a safe place!

50 posts yesterday on a GATOR SITE NERD? You answer my posts w/in of minutes. That my little Nolie is the definition of a LOSER!

I think most of us are on here once a day at least. Im normally doing a certain activity when i log on... It coincided with what i think about you.
Alaskan was on here 7 DIFFERENT HOURS YESTERDAY. 7, 6am, 10 am, 12am, 4 pm, 6 pm, 9 pm and 10pm. On a GATOR BOARD as he’s banned on Warchant for a reason.

That fellow Gators is the definition of a LOSER!

Alaskan was on here 7 DIFFERENT HOURS YESTERDAY. 7, 6am, 10 am, 12am, 4 pm, 6 pm, 9 pm and 10pm. On a GATOR BOARD as he’s banned on Warchant for a reason.

A few observations:

1. LakerGator hasn't picked up on the subtle (actually pretty overt at this point), comments demonstrating many of us "refugees" are more welcome here than he is.
2. Engaging in conversation with fellow Floridians on a free message board is apparently, A. overwhelmingly time consuming and B. less "cool" than sifting through rival's profiles, resurrecting dozen's of dead threads, and becoming emotionally unstable at the mere presence of people not wearing the same school jackets.

I can only imagine his reaction when a Seminole or Georgia fan walks in to order a freshly made sub from him in person.

Yet you quoted my post 4 different times today. Also, why are you telling me this, who cares how much he is on here.

I'm pretty much here all day everyday.
I have this site and HROT open in one of my browser tabs, but it's easy to respond when Rivals sends email updates when a response gets posted. In LakerDouche's opinion, though, posting on a message board requires full attention/dedication...to the detriment of all external life callings.

Reactions: GADAWGinIraq
I have this site and HROT open in one of my browser tabs, but it's easy to respond when Rivals sends email updates when a response gets posted. In LakerDouche's opinion, though, posting on a message board requires full attention/dedication...to the detriment of all external life callings.
I assure you it doesn't. Currently I'm playing warlords of aternum, watching Star Trek Voyager, eating lunch and designing a tattoo.

Do you have any room left?
Nope. So I'm going over old stuff. :)

Oni.jpg

Warlord-skull.jpg

Thinking about this for the front
Arm_draft.jpg

Countdown til fsu number says tattoos are for poor people and gangmembers in 5...4..3...2...

Last edited:

Gators Territory POSTER OF GHE MONTH with 1,525 posts this week is Douchebag aka Alaskan NOLIE!!

1525 messages this month alone. Poor guy needs a friend as his own site kicked him off.

He’s a?

Wait for it..

L O S E R...

Lossserrrrr...

You're seriously taking time to look up how many times other people post and at what times. Why do you care so much about people you think are losers?

Poor guy needs a friend

Nailed it Post:
ukalum1988: "You have an incredible lack of self-awareness."

ob·tuse
/əbˈt(y)o͞os,äbˈt(y)o͞os/
adjective
  1. 1.
    annoyingly insensitive or slow to understand.
    "he wondered if the poster was being deliberately obtuse"
    synonyms: stupid, dull, slow-witted, slow, dull-witted, unintelligent, witless, half-baked, halfwitted, doltish, lumpish, blockish, imperceptive;

Reactions: sadgator
You're seriously taking time to look up how many times other people post and at what times. Why do you care so much about people you think are losers?

Plus all the time he spends going back 4+ years to resurrect Sads posts in order to post lame outa context comments - I just can’t see how he has time to polish his douche skillz- amazing

Plus all the time he spends going back 4+ years to resurrect Sads posts in order to post lame outa context comments - I just can’t see how he has time to polish his douche skillz- amazing
...and the fact he somehow reads right past all the disdain from his fellow "Gators" just to find a post from me, sad or fsu#s is hilariously obtuse [see above]. He's definitely contributed to my up-tick in post count this past week..it's like a train wreck; I can't look away.

Haven't had this much fun since the days Marv and I used to go at it.

@mcanes where the frack are you, you old coot!!!?

Reactions: sadgator

You're right. He's a loser with no life.

But you are a winner, with a great life. Much too interesting and fun to bother spending time in here. So go live that life man! We will sure miss you, but in time we will get over this terrible, terrible loss.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT