ADVERTISEMENT

Abortion continues to kill the republican party

gator1776

Ring of Honor
Gold Member
Jan 19, 2011
It remains the number one losing issue that continues to allow Democrats to get elected despite their horrific leadership and every other category.

Until they come to grips with the concept of leaving it alone, as long as Democrats can put it on the ballot all the time, it will continue to cost us election after election after election.

It does no good to die, like martyrs on a topic like this, if we lose our country.

Abortion is the one thing that will give us four more years of Joe Biden.

I think the republicans feel they still need to pander to the 'religious right'.

MUCH more worried about them stealing the election than I am about abortion. Trump can overcome the abortion issue, and has already changed his stance. While I DO agree both sides need to meet more in the middle, just like Nikki Halley said. I think Trump will take a path similar. But I do disagree abortion "Trumps" this very poor economy. We have not even come close to seeing the worst of it. Secondly, it all started to crumble with the DISASTROUS Afghanistan withdraway...and all of the lies the administration told. Now our enemies are very much emboldened and EVERYONE knows we are in very danderous territory, with a bumbling IDIOT making the calls. Stolen electoions DO have very severe consequences

Mark Levin

The truth about yesterday's off year election. Once dark red Virginia has moved blue because immigrants and federal bureaucrats have flooded into Northern Virginia, which has changed the state politically. In Kentucky, Cameron lost not because Trump endorsed him, as obsessively stupid Trump-hater Chris Christie claims, but because he is a Mitch McConnell protege (McConnell is a Gerald Ford protege) who was not a forceful advocate of conservative principles and Biden's failures. This should be a lesson for Republicans, i.e., RINOs have no winnable message. Republicans will continue to lose on the abortion issue because the Democrat Party and their surrogates spend for more on TV ads than the GOP spends on this issue, and the Democrats use those funds to lie about their true policy, which is abortion until birth, no parental notification, and virtually no regulation at all, and lie about their opponents hating women. The point is people are voting on the propaganda they are being fed not the actual issue.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT