ADVERTISEMENT

A very strange similarity between Gators and Noles that cannot be ignored...

Most people nationally are morons. Again, if 1 call goes ur way, none of the other calls haplenes. U could have avoided a blowout. U nvr know. I always laugh when people citse calls throughout the game and act as if those calls went differently then only those plays would change and every other play stays the same.

Uh yea this makes no sense. Why would correctly calling a fumble in one instance keep them from making another correct call In another instance later in the game? They’re two separate events. That’s legitimately the most ridiculous thing I’ve ever heard.

What you’re talking about is strategy changes in a game. Using FSU-Bama as an example if FSU’s special teams doesn’t eff up then maybe FSU doesn’t feel pressed to pass from being behind and then Francois doesn’t throw two INT in the second half. Plays can create a chain effect. Calls don’t. It’s either a right call or a wrong call. Making a correct call in the 1st quarter won’t have anything to do with making a correct call in the 4th quarter.

Most people nationally are morons. Again, if 1 call goes ur way, none of the other calls haplenes. U could have avoided a blowout. U nvr know. I always laugh when people citse calls throughout the game and act as if those calls went differently then only those plays would change and every other play stays the same.

again moronic response.
the refs when given the opportunity to make a call against UF they did.
Yes the plays after the first changed calls would have been different but there would have been other plays they could and showed they would call them against UF.

No, that game in 03 was still the worst officiated game i've ever seen in a Florida game. The officials had a website dedicated for it it was so bad as ACC refs, and lost their jobs doing those games after. The swindle in the Swamp can't be played down not even by FSU fans.
When all else fails lets 'blame it on the refs" ploy.

Reactions: fsu939913
i guess the entire nation blamed it on the refs too, with no interest for either team..

There's no backing out of that awful one sided officiated game, not even Noles can be that level of stupidity about the Swindle in the Swamp...

Uh yea this makes no sense. Why would correctly calling a fumble in one instance keep them from making another correct call In another instance later in the game? They’re two separate events. That’s legitimately the most ridiculous thing I’ve ever heard.

What you’re talking about is strategy changes in a game. Using FSU-Bama as an example if FSU’s special teams doesn’t eff up then maybe FSU doesn’t feel pressed to pass from being behind and then Francois doesn’t throw two INT in the second half. Plays can create a chain effect. Calls don’t. It’s either a right call or a wrong call. Making a correct call in the 1st quarter won’t have anything to do with making a correct call in the 4th quarter.

Calls 100% do. Take FSU clemson last yr. If we dont get the phantom clipping call, we probably score and put the game out of reach. Cle son loses and doesnt beat bama. 1 call can change the entire game and all the plays after. Its basic logic

I don't deny it. Its awesome. Gave you the ole in out/in out right in front of your home crowd. Classic.

Now now that's not nice Emma Jay. Put on your big boy pants and come back to the smackboard
Th retardation level on the board, for both FSU fans and Gator fans, makes my eyes bleed.

I will wander over from time to time.

I wasn't born during ww1, so I don't remember Lane Fenner. You will remember this game forever. 52-20 doesn't bother me at this point. It just serves as a reminder that the year uf won its first title, you still lost to FSU.

Keep telling that to yourself. One day you might succeed in believing it. It was only the most important game the two teams ever played.

Reactions: sadgator
That's cool. At least we never lost to you in one our championship years. You would think that Spurrier could have managed to finally win in Tally the year he got his first championship trophy.
LOL. The cluelessness of the average semi fan never ceases to amaze me.

The NC game WOULD have been a championship year for your team, had they not gotten the crab beaten out of them to the tune of 52-20.

Plus, the very next year, FSU had a championship caliber team. What do they do? Lose against Florida, which knocks them out of a possibility of winning the championship.

Florida has denied FSU a championship twice. FSU has never done that to Florida

Can't we all agree Noles love how the game went down and the gators hate it?? What makes it better is its 14 years later and yall are still butt hurt! When Rix had his camp in Tally that's the first thing I brought up. He was dying laughing. We know gators but guess what, it's in the books forever. It is what it is! Lolololololololololololol

So the gators didnt get the benefit of 1 call? U sound like an fsu fan, it was the refs fault. No, it wasnt. Both teams had calls go against them that shouldnt have, it happens every game even with video replay becuz not everything is reviewable. U would be shocked what how 1 holding call changes the game completely. U lost, get over it.
Really?

In a Florida board you are re litigating this

Some games are the ones where a lot of mistakes were made benefitting one team. That was the one.

You...get over it.

Can't we all agree Noles love how the game went down and the gators hate it?? What makes it better is its 14 years later and yall are still butt hurt! When Rix had his camp in Tally that's the first thing I brought up. He was dying laughing. We know gators but guess what, it's in the books forever. It is what it is! Lolololololololololololol
Speaking of whining and butthurt, it is fun reading the semi fans whine and butthurt over the NCState game

Reactions: TennesseeGator
Really?

In a Florida board you are re litigating this

Some games are the ones where a lot of mistakes were made benefitting one team. That was the one.

You...get over it.

Dude, i do what i want, florida board or not. I will get under it. I will never go over

As they say...melt.

Hands raised if your alma mater, or in the case of our I have the right to post infant troll, a redneck school you really like because the Wal Mart sells their shirts for the low low price, has won a game this season.

My hand is up.

Loves looking like a classic typical Internet nozzle, exit stage left.

Thank you. Appreciate it. Congrats on your tarnished title. It took you guys long enough.

Better than tainted.

Sports_Illustrated_711138_19940516-001-2048.jpg

As they say...melt.

Hands raised if your alma mater, or in the case of our I have the right to post infant troll, a redneck school you really like because the Wal Mart sells their shirts for the low low price, has won a game this season.

My hand is up.

Loves looking like a classic typical Internet nozzle, exit stage left.

Im no troll but i am better than u. That is a fact. Sry 4 ur loss

Are you still getting minimum wage providing nurses with an updated password duhnolieman?

GO Canes!

Duhnoleman still appears upset his food stamps we're reduced by the new President... take a knee and see if that will increase your welfare check.

Taking money for a worthless job should be a crime

Go Canes!

Duhnoleman still appears upset his food stamps we're reduced by the new President... take a knee and see if that will increase your welfare check.

Taking money for a worthless job should be a crime

Go Canes!

Looking at your grammar it's clear who's on food stamps!

Take a knee dunolieman and perhaps the new administration will allow you get a had out... very sad and pathetic.
;) lol

Go Canes!

I realize you never graduated from high school so I do understand the reason for a lack of comprehension and the need for the government to provide for the various kids that were hatched for you across the Panhandle.

So sad.

Go Canes!

I realize you never graduated from high school so I do understand the reason for a lack of comprehension and the need for the government to provide for the various kids that were hatched for you across the Panhandle.

So sad.

Go Canes!

You're trying too hard. Go to bed. You're what 60 and spend all day here misspelling words and embarrassing yourself. Put your teeth in the jar and turn the lights out.

LMFAO of COURSE it's a holding penalty on a sack on 3rd and 98 that would have doomed FSU and an auto tuned first down to **** Wake...

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT