ADVERTISEMENT

A very strange similarity between Gators and Noles that cannot be ignored...

No mention of the UF defense allowing the terrible Chris Rix to go 14-19 for 256 yards, 4 TDs and 0 INTs with a ridiculous 238.9 passer rating. Was that due to the refs too?

Reactions: tnole903
Honestly, I've never seen a fan base cry as much about refs as UF. It was 14 years ago. Turn the page. I'm happy to see it bothers you this much though. Makes the win even more enjoyable.

Honestly, I've never seen a fan base cry as much about refs as UF. It was 14 years ago. Turn the page. I'm happy to see it bothers you this much though. Makes the win even more enjoyable.
I mean, it is not like our President forced the SID to change the media guide to show it as a win. Like your bitch ass President did with the Lane Fenner game.

Hell, there are STILL whiny FSU fans that bitch about that.

Reactions: rdgtr
And speaking of whiny fans, FSU STILL bitches about having to play us twice the 52-20 year.

So ubguys take the ball off the kickoff and then we pick off the next play for 6. Then none of those other calls hapoen. U realize that right? If ONE of those calls go ur way, then the other five did not happen. I dont why this is so hard to understand. Also, they were not all wrong on the calls. Most of them were 50/50 and each side is goijg to say they should have gotten the call.
has t

Are you that stupid?

What's this thread about again sad?

oh yeah,Florida beat Tennessee again in the Swamp with a long pass.

It would have been better to just compare

Catchy tune!

Reactions: sadgator

Mick: "This place is an insane asylum again!"

That's it. Lock up all of the fans in the Swamp and any other stragglers in this thread. :)

Reactions: sadgator
Lane Fenner, dickhead
Lololololol, I am sure I was probably crying, whining, and pouting when that happened. I was a toddler going through the terrible twos. Kinda like you guys in this thread, except you're adults going through the terrible twos over a game from 14 years ago.

Lololololol, I am sure I was probably crying, whining, and pouting when that happened. I was a toddler going through the terrible twos. Kinda like you guys in this thread, except you're adults going through the terrible twos over a game from 14 years ago.
Your whiny bitch of a President is still butt hurt about it.

You guys got a present in that game. Several, in fact. Your team took advantage of them.

As we did when we got to play against FSU again, this time for the NC. And we took advantage of it

What's this thread about again sad?

oh yeah,Florida beat Tennessee again in the Swamp with a long pass.

It would have been better to just compare

Catchy tune!
Lol...yeah...this thread has certainly exceeded sadgator's intent and expectations...just merely makin' a joke regarding the similarities of the distance and style of the passes...

Certainly didn't expect so many accusations of bitchiness and butthurtness to follow!

Lol...yeah...this thread has certainly exceeded sadgator's intent and expectations...just merely makin' a joke regarding the similarities of the distance and style of the passes...

Certainly didn't expect so many accusations of bitchiness and butthurtness to follow!
The clueless semi fans thought it was about them

Reactions: rdgtr
has t

Are you that stupid?

giphy.gif

Read the 2nd and 3rd post. Don't think those are FSU posters making the thread about them.

This thread is comedy gold. It made me want to go and watch the game again and it is still one of the greatest of all time. Screwed you guys right in front of your own crowd. Awesome. Now we get the added benefit of being able to listen to you guys bitch and moan about it until the end of time.

What's funny to me is the insecurity by Noles about this game. Most of the outrage didn't even come from Gainesville, it was nationally. And after that game instant replay was universally called for. But keep pretending it's just UF fans crying about the game. I promise the win isn't being taken from y'alls record books so no need to distract from the obvious...y'all won a poorly officiated game.

Damn I love watching highlights from that 2003 game, still puts a big smile on my face. Love it even more when it's brought up on this board and the resident gators go batshit. LOL

What's funny to me is the insecurity by Noles about this game. Most of the outrage didn't even come from Gainesville, it was nationally. And after that game instant replay was universally called for. But keep pretending it's just UF fans crying about the game. I promise the win isn't being taken from y'alls record books so no need to distract from the obvious...y'all won a poorly officiated game.
That is exactly the point, of course. Yes, FSU earned the win with that last pass on 4th and forever. No excuse for our guys being out of position on that play. But they were given multiple, unearned opportunities that put them in the position to win that game in that matter. Yet there is not a FSU alive that will admit to it. Witness this thread.

No matter. They have that win. We have 52-20. We got very lucky that year to play them again. No one made multiple mistakes to put us there, mind you. But it was lucky. I will take that win over their win.

This thread is comedy gold. It made me want to go and watch the game again and it is still one of the greatest of all time. Screwed you guys right in front of your own crowd. Awesome. Now we get the added benefit of being able to listen to you guys bitch and moan about it until the end of time.
Lane Fenner and 52-20...bitch

Lane Fenner and 52-20...bitch
I wasn't born during ww1, so I don't remember Lane Fenner. You will remember this game forever. 52-20 doesn't bother me at this point. It just serves as a reminder that the year uf won its first title, you still lost to FSU.

and you still lost to Florida, for the Championship. 52-20
That's cool. At least we never lost to you in one our championship years. You would think that Spurrier could have managed to finally win in Tally the year he got his first championship trophy.

Thank you. Appreciate it. Congrats on your tarnished title. It took you guys long enough.

seriously...after the all these years. WTF was that DB doing back there alone? makes no sense. Don't make that dumb*** mistake and UF probably takes it in OT. Sometimes that is the difference bw a win and a loss. UF had its chance.

They were worried about about us getting into FG range, and their DC just said today if we were in a Hail mary formation they would have called timeout, we weren't... The play was not a hail mary

Most people nationally are morons. Again, if 1 call goes ur way, none of the other calls haplenes. U could have avoided a blowout. U nvr know. I always laugh when people citse calls throughout the game and act as if those calls went differently then only those plays would change and every other play stays the same.

That game they took away multiple scoring plays and missed ones that did score for them... It will always be the worst one I've seen

Weren't they the same crew that botched the OU Oregon game years later in 07 that got more national recognition?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT