ADVERTISEMENT

78-24

Are you kidding? They are PROUD of it. That was the year they beat us 75-0 with a full team while we were pulling kids out of the stands to make a squad, yet talk to any Dawg for more than 5 minutes and guess what they bring up.

There is literally no word in the English language base enough to describe them.

I haven’t talked to that many of them, but I have a friend who is kind of a uga fan and he’s never brought it up. But let’s put it to them. Do the dawg fans in the forum take pride in what happened? I would hope they don’t. Some of them don’t seem all that bad.

Georgia.

Where they heavily celebrate regular season wins and bowl wins over Hawaii.

Signed,
Florida National Champions 1996
Florida National Champions 2006
Florida National Champions 2008
Heisman Winner Danny Wuerfful 1996
Heisman Winner Tim Tebow 2007
7 SEC titles in the title game era (to 3)

Typical Georgia results.

Big hype....little actual content.

Let us know when you actually accomplish anything of consequence. Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Reactions: instaGATOR
CUM won his first national championship after 6 years of being a head coach you retard.
Kirby Dumb could never turn around a 3-9 Bowling Green team to a 8-3 and 9-3 team like Meyer did, retard. Kirby Dumb could never turn around a 5-6 Utah team with a 10-2 and 12-0 record the way Meyer did, retard. Kirby Dumb could never turn around a Miss State team the way Mullen did, retard.
Before I forget, you are one....stupid....Mother F*****!
Sorry fellow Gators, I felt the need to Kirby Dumb it down for the moron from the westside slum of Jax.

Last edited:
T

There's no way this optimism occurred in the 90s.
You idiots thought you were on the way in 97 because you beat Doug Johnson. Eric Zeir and Garrison Hearst gave your fanbase a sense of more unearned entitlement. You’ve been this way for decades and nothing to show for it except now you’re on a two year run of moral victories and the arrogance overflows.

Hey ih8f$u, you starting to see why us older Gators say that FSU is our second biggest rival? As bad as they are, they can't hold a candle to the incredible arrogance of a fan base of a team that has done NOTHING in their history, other than commit treason against the USA by keeping their football team from joining the boys during WWII so they could win a title against literally nobody because every other team was stripped of their players by the draft, and, let's not forget the RB they bought. Anti-American cheaters that think they are all that.

It would take some pretty heinous activities (beyond what they have already done) from FSU to even come within shouting distance of the douchebaggery of UGa.

Oh, I know. I agree that what they did back then was shitty and damned unpatriotic. I’m actually shocked that the team went along with it. I have to believe that any decent human being who roots for uga would agree and would not be proud of those actions.

I’ve gone over why I hate f$u so much before so i won’t bore you with that here, but did they even have a football team back then? Regardless, if bowden was coaching them back then, I’m sure he would have done something at leas as bad, if not worse. The guy had no honor at all. I mean, he never had the chance to screw over America do their team could have an easier path to wins, but he did pretty much everything else, so I think the only reason they aren’t in that same boat is because they never had the chance.

And honestly, if I were uga, I’d vacate those wins. They have to know how indefensible that was.
Congrats on your WWII logic... LOL! Army won nattys in 1944 and 1945... you know when we were kinda still at war. LOLOLOL!!! How unpatriotic of Army! LOL!

Georgia.

Where they heavily celebrate regular season wins and bowl wins over Hawaii.

Signed,
Florida National Champions 1996
Florida National Champions 2006
Florida National Champions 2008
Heisman Winner Danny Wuerfful 1996
Heisman Winner Tim Tebow 2007
7 SEC titles in the title game era (to 3)
The 2006 Florida Gators have killed more Americans than Ebola.

Reactions: GwinnettDawg
Congrats on your WWII logic... LOL! Army won nattys in 1944 and 1945... you know when we were kinda still at war. LOLOLOL!!! How unpatriotic of Army! LOL!

Well, I'll grant you this. At least you didn't give the normal Dawg response, calling Butts a genius for forcing the entire team into ROTC just to win some football games. All you did was give a strawman argument and try to use derision to deflect from your team's misdeeds.

But let's add one more. You claim a 1942 National title, in which you defrauded the US military to keep your players, and yet, YOU DIDN'T WIN THE NATIONAL TITLE! OHIO STATE DID!

These are the polls that picked Georgia. Berryman, Billingsley, DeVold, Houlgate, Litkenhous, Poling, Sagarin, Sagarin (ELO-Chess), and Williamson.

Garbage. All of them.

Georgia has exactly one AP and/or coaches poll title, 1980. You remember? When you bought Hershel Walker a Trans Am to come play for you?

Georgia, without cheating, has less success than South Carolina.

Reactions: PacoGator19
Well, I'll grant you this. At least you didn't give the normal Dawg response, calling Butts a genius for forcing the entire team into ROTC just to win some football games. All you did was give a strawman argument and try to use derision to deflect from your team's misdeeds.

But let's add one more. You claim a 1942 National title, in which you defrauded the US military to keep your players, and yet, YOU DIDN'T WIN THE NATIONAL TITLE! OHIO STATE DID!

These are the polls that picked Georgia. Berryman, Billingsley, DeVold, Houlgate, Litkenhous, Poling, Sagarin, Sagarin (ELO-Chess), and Williamson.

Garbage. All of them.

Georgia has exactly one AP and/or coaches poll title, 1980. You remember? When you bought Hershel Walker a Trans Am to come play for you?

Georgia, without cheating, has less success than South Carolina.
Led by Heisman Trophywinner Frank Sinkwich, the Bulldogs compiled an 11–1 record and won the Rose Bowl. The 75–0 win over Florida is the largest margin of victory in the series history.[1] The Bulldogs were ranked second in the final AP Poll, conducted before bowl season. While the Ohio State Buckeyes were crowned national champions by AP, Georgia was named national champion by NCAA-designated major selectors of Berryman, Billingsley, DeVold, Houlgate, Litkenhous, Poling, Sagarin, Sagarin (ELO-Chess), and Williamson.[2] The Buckeyes did not compete in a bowl game in 1942.

I didn’t realize UGA only has 1 national title. Geez I thought they were some kind of storied program. LOL!

Reactions: gatordad3
Kirby Dumb could never turn around a 3-9 Bowling Green team to a 8-3 and 9-3 team like Meyer did, retard. Kirby Dumb could never turn around a 5-6 Utah team with a 10-2 and 12-0 record the way Meyer did, retard. Kirby Dumb could never turn around a Miss State team the way Mullen did, retard.
Before I forget, you are one....stupid....Mother F*****!
Sorry fellow Gators, I felt the need to Kirby Dumb it down for the moron from the westside slum of Jax.

Glad Kirby Dumb is just a recruiter. I bet he doesn’t even know who Dancing Dan is.

Reactions: GADAWGinIraq

Glad Kirby Dumb is just a recruiter. I bet he doesn’t even know who Dancing Dan is.
He is just a recruiter. Mark Richt produced tons of NFL players as well. You're a total dips***! Producing NFL players from Georgia doesn't make you a good coach. At least you're coming around to Kirby's real name, Dumb.

What’s funny is Kirby hasn’t even had a class or his players enter the draft yet. That’ll happen this year with their juniors who declared. So all those NFL players are Richt’s. But these idiots here told us Richt didn’t recruit well and certainly not on Kirby’s level. All the UGA players performing in the NFL as rookies this year? Recruited by Richt. But it doesn’t fit the narrative. Fan base full of mouth breathers.

What’s funny is Kirby hasn’t even had a class or his players enter the draft yet. That’ll happen this year with their juniors who declared. So all those NFL players are Richt’s. But these idiots here told us Richt didn’t recruit well and certainly not on Kirby’s level. All the UGA players performing in the NFL as rookies this year? Recruited by Richt. But it doesn’t fit the narrative. Fan base full of mouth breathers.
Yep. They dumb!!

If Mark Richt were still at Georgia, Belichick wouldn't have said any different. He would have said the same about Jim Donnan and Ray Goof. They all recruited well at Georgia the way Kirby Dumb has. Like Belichick praising Kirby Dumb has won them any championships.

It took Kirby three and a half quarters to realize Florida had no secondary in that game. What a friggin’ genius, Vince Lombardi reincarnate! Meanwhile, Mullen’s first year completely obliterated anything Smart did in his first year, with a much more talented roster inherited as well, mind you. It’s a good thing he can recruit because he can’t coach. Took FSU fans years to realize the same thing about Jimbo as well while we tried to warn them.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT