ADVERTISEMENT

78-24

Kirbster23

Baby Gator
Nov 2, 2018
That's what the combined final score has been the last 2 seasons. Wouldn't talk much about Georgia right now if I were y'all considering Kirby coached circles around your boy Mullen this year & the year before & every year Mullen has been a coach & yes Kirby outcoached Mullen in '17 we beat his Mississppi State team 31-3.

Why are you here? Florida is improving under Mullen. UGA has already become stagnant and doesn’t look well coached with all that talent.

Reactions: rdgtr
Last night has you really upset huh? Tends to happen when dreams come crashing down.
Lol, the realization setting in of Kirby sucking ass in any game of significance and his veneer cracking in general due to incompetence in actual game settings and decision making has little dawggie fans mentally unstable.

You got blown out by UGA & Mizzou. Keep bragging about beating a Michigan team with a lot of Starters out guess who also beat Michigan in a bowl game last year? Will Muschamp
leghumper took a dry one last night so he comes to our board,b4 you come here at least win a natty in the last 40 years. 1996, 2006, 2008 NATIONAL CHAMPS

That's what the combined final score has been the last 2 seasons. Wouldn't talk much about Georgia right now if I were y'all considering Kirby coached circles around your boy Mullen this year & the year before & every year Mullen has been a coach & yes Kirby outcoached Mullen in '17 we beat his Mississppi State team 31-3.
Lol, Kirby in 3rd year beat a 1st year head coach Mullen. McElwanker, who is a joke, beat Kirby in his first year at Uga. Lose to a team that was in nattie champ game prior year or lose to McElwanker.....what's worse, you tell me, haha.

Pretty sure were we won the East & have swept the Division the last 2 years.
Yeah it is going to be funny when the final rankings come out and Florida is ranked higher than Georgia. Winning the east doesn’t mean shit when you can’t close and you are still Bama’s bitch. When we catch you in recruiting, Kirby is toast because he is a suck ass as a coach.

Congratulations. You just identified yourself as the most butt hurt poster in sports message board history.

Happy New Year.

You got blown out by UGA & Mizzou. Keep bragging about beating a Michigan team with a lot of Starters out guess who also beat Michigan in a bowl game last year? Will Muschamp

We got blown out by mizzou. The game with you guys was pretty close and you pulled away a little at the end. And you know, instead of trying to rewrite history to make your game a blowout, you could have said you guys beat us twice bc that’s probabky why we sucked so bad against mizzou. I would even be generous and say your loss last night might have been bc of the bama game.

A blowout would be what LSU did to you guys. Also, do they not teach punctuation at uga? Other than “&”, anyway?

Reactions: rdgtr and Ncgatr1
uga%20playoffs.png

Only 4 players out, 3 starters, 2 starters on defense. Yeah, that's a lot of starters math genius. You got blown out by LSU and a Texas team that got beat by Maryland with a defense that gave up 40+ points multiple times this season. So what happened to those 19 five star players you Georgia fans bragged about?

So what happens when the Georgia AD cans Kirby Dumb? Will you still keep the name Kirbster?
From 1990-2018, how many times has Georgia won in this series? Won't take long to count, 8. 8 wins since 1990.

So what happens when the Georgia AD cans Kirby Dumb? Will you still keep the name Kirbster?
From 1990-2018, how many times has Georgia won in this series? Won't take long to count, 8. 8 wins since 1990.

They don’t teach them to count that high at uga

Reactions: gatordad3
UF's last 2 games:
Winners - UF 41 - 14 FSU
Winners - UF 41 - 15 Mich #7

UGly nuttlickers last 2 games:
UA 35 - 28 UGly nuttlickers - Losers
#15 TX 28 - 21 UGly nuttlickers - Losers

Way to close out another UGly season...
Butt-hurt buttsniffers....

mail

mail

We won the East two years under McElwain, nothing to brag about if you can't FINISH the job. UGA can't finish, EVER!

That's why they sniff butts and hump legs, before going back to licking nutts... :D

Last edited:

He just got smashed by Texas LOLOLOL

Lol, the realization setting in of Kirby sucking ass in any game of significance and his veneer cracking in general due to incompetence in actual game settings and decision making has little dawggie fans mentally unstable.

Kirby can at least win an SEC championship, your boy can’t even get there. Please tell me where I’m wrong.

Reactions: GADAWGinIraq
So you believe Smart would have taken Mississippi St. to the SEC Championshp? Because he has a losing record against ranked SEC West opponents, with far more talent than Mississippi St. has had. Glad you thought that one through though.

Reactions: PacoGator19
So you believe Smart would have taken Mississippi St. to the SEC Championshp? Because he has a losing record against ranked SEC West opponents, with far more talent than Mississippi St. has had. Glad you thought that one through though.

No, I think Smart is good enough of a coach he would never have to go the MSU route and if he did, wouldn’t have been stuck there for 9 years. In those 9 years and all the job openings, he never sniffed a big time coaching job. Only reason why y’all hired him was because you knew he wouldn’t say no and to save face by the perception you struck out on Frost and Kelly. Glad you thought that one through too.

Reactions: GADAWGinIraq
LOL you’re a ****ing moron. Saban started off at Michigan St. and Meyer started off at Bowling Green. Dabo started off as a receivers coach at Clemson, guess that means they weren’t good enough because they didn’t get a top 10 job right away. The large majority of coaches start off at small schools and work their way up. That’s literally the case for 90% of coaches. Thanks for proving once again you all don’t know shit about college football.

Reactions: fsumc and rdgtr
And here’s what so dumb about your comment. Smart by your logic was ‘stuck’ as a coordinator for 9 years. Why weren’t all the big time jobs knocking down his door to hire him? Guess he wasn’t good enough to get a better job until his alma mater threw him a rescue line. Oh but he ineterviewed for other jobs and waited for UGA to come open you might say? Yea, so did Mullen. Schools
like Miami and Tennessee tried to hire him. Pretty sure even UGA interviewed him before hiring Smart. But why let that get in the way of your narrative.

LOL you’re a ****ing moron. Saban started off at Michigan St. and Meyer started off at Bowling Green. Dabo started off as a receivers coach at Clemson, guess that means they weren’t good enough because they didn’t get a top 10 job right away. The large majority of coaches start off at small schools and work their way up. That’s literally the case for 90% of coaches. Thanks for proving once again you all don’t know shit about college football.
Your comment about Dabo doesn't support your argument, but I think most people realize most coaches start off with smaller programs.

It does from the standpoint that Dabo wasn’t even well thought enough of to be a coordinator. He was a position coach and I’m pretty sure no top schools came after him to be a coordinator much less a head coach. He got the job after Bowden got fired because no top candidate would give them the time of day, so they took a chance. And Clemson wasn’t a top job back then which is why they had to resort to promoting a no-name position coach.

So point still stands. The large majority of head coaches start out small and work their way up. It says nothing about their competence. If anything, Mullen getting the MSU job when he did speaks to how highly regarded he was. At the time I’m pretty sure he was the youngest HC in the Power 5. I’m sure he could have decided to stay a coordinator and ride Meyer’s coattails but he branched out on his own because he could.

Your comment about Dabo doesn't support your argument, but I think most people realize most coaches start off with smaller programs.
Apparently you don’t. You’re constantly liking dumbshit arguments and then chiming in trying to save face when someone points out the stupidity of the argument. You’re such a bottom.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT