ADVERTISEMENT

77 year-old Joe Biden is now the youngest man left in the democratic primaries

Polling has the communist ahead in California and Texas. Will Super Tuesday finish off Joe? Will Super Delegates at the convention finish off the communist? Will the "free stuff" crowd riot?

Crazy Bernie IS the free stuff crowd. His plan is to get all the super delegates he can, then play Let's Make a Deal with DNC at convention to see what he can get to drop out of the race. Just like he did in 2016.

And even if Crazy Bernie couldn't be bought off, we shouldn't assume that the dems wouldn't get behind him (and commuism) 100%. Every time we underestimate how insane Trump makes these people, they prove us wrong.

I could absolutely see a scenario where the dems 100% get behind Crazy Bernie and tell America that its time to Make America Communist, Comrade!

@LizardGrad89 remember I told you several times that this would be the last presidential election for dem party?

Many analysts join Cal Jillson, political science prof at SMU. Communist Hugo Sanders will be easiest for Trump to abuse and defeat.

@urtren @DGlockUF

the party of “ diversity “ has now knocked out all people of color, a Twink, the last 3 wimmins will fall and and the rats will be left with ( 2 )78 year old white men.

Biden who has dementia and once supported segregation

Bolshevik Bernie a Kommie, self loathing Jew who surrounds him self with anti-Semites like AOC and the squad.

You can’t make this up? Will state Run ever bring this up ?

@urtren @DGlockUF

the party of “ diversity “ has now knocked out all people of color, a Twink, the last 3 wimmins will fall and and the rats will be left with ( 2 )78 year old white men.

Biden who has dementia and once supported segregation

Bolshevik Bernie a Kommie, self loathing Jew who surrounds him self with anti-Semites like AOC and the squad.

You can’t make this up? Will state Run ever bring this up ?

Biden - 77
Sanders - 78
Bloomberg - 78

Three old, rich, white guys running the party. With a fake indian waiting to be their VP pick.

Now that's change we can believe in! (Just added to offend the 'Never Trumper', @BSC911)

Donald Trump will be 74 this year.
Just another old white guy.
He's a mere pup next to that bunch.

I'm going to admit I was born in '49 - you do the math - I'm in good health, or so the Dr. tells me - and there's no way I'd want to sit in the Oval Office and make decisions on behalf of 330 million of my fellow citizens.
Although I will state for the record I'd do a very decent job of it. :D

Old Demorats is a good thing, since none of them would live long enough to get 8 years to really phuck things up.... ;) --- :cool:

Reactions: GADAWGinIraq
Corrupt Joe Biden, Senator for 36 years.
O'Bomba's VP for 8 years and the Point Man for Ukraine Corruption.
For a combined 44 years in the DC Swamp.

Has the unmitigated gall to attempt to blame Trump after just 3 years as President,
for ALL of America's Demorat created 'Welfare State' problems... :cool:

That would be pretty funny,,,, if it wasn't so sad for the Tax paying American citizens... :(

He's a mere pup next to that bunch.

I'm going to admit I was born in '49 - you do the math - I'm in good health, or so the Dr. tells me - and there's no way I'd want to sit in the Oval Office and make decisions on behalf of 330 million of my fellow citizens.
Although I will state for the record I'd do a very decent job of it. :D
Great to see you're in good health at the age of 70-71. I'm only 20 years behind. I sure look forward to arguing with your Nole ass for the next several football seasons on the sports forum.:D

Great to see you're in good health at the age of 70-71. I'm only 20 years behind. I sure look forward to arguing with your Nole ass for the next several football seasons on the sports forum.:D
No argument, precious. It's more of an audacious putdown. :rolleyes:

Reactions: gatordad3
No argument, precious. It's more of an audacious putdown. :rolleyes:
I actually miss the days when you Ghost(Space Ghost or Ghost of Space Heater) had some classic brawls on the sports board.
That was long before I started posting here.

Reactions: goldmom
He’s got dementia

Biden Appears To Forget Declaration Of Independence During Campaign Stop

Rush is making the point now that Biden didn't forget what was coming next, he realized that he was about to slip up and use the word CREATOR, and the dems can't acknowledge God or that our rights come from our Creator and not the state.

He's got a point. God has been removed from the dem platform for a while now.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT