ADVERTISEMENT

3rd Rep Debate...

Omg…that’s the line of the year.

He destroyed them tonight. It’s must see TV.

I just saw the Ukraine takedown. He’s not wrong. I have turned around my opinion on that.

I will say again, I was dead wrong on DeSantis. Wow…
Here is your real problem. Why aren’t more Republicans winning? Because Mcconnell and Romney are deciding who gets campaign funding.

Pubs were outspent 2 to 1 in the races you’re upset about.

Here is your real problem. Why aren’t more Republicans winning? Because Mcconnell and Romney are deciding who gets campaign funding.

Doesn’t explain losing Ohio over the abortion issue. Or Kansas.

And she is terrible.

It’s not just money; it’s the ground game.

The two issues that these candidates get slaughtered over is pledges of fealty over the 2020 election and abortion.

Remove those two (and you still can, and should, put in stricter voting laws going forward) and most moderates are voting R.

And she is terrible.

The two issues that these candidates get slaughtered over is pledges of fealty over the 2020 election and abortion.

Remove those two (and you still can, and should, put in stricter voting laws going forward) and most moderates are voting R.
After 4 years of Biden, moderates will be itching to vote R but the Rs don't look smart enough to take advantage.

And she is terrible.

And again. You aren’t getting away from abortion. The left WILL use it. And you can’t run from it, or you will lose worse. Evangelicals will stay home, again.

So rather than run from it, we better get candidates that aren’t scared, and can articulate the position better to change the narrative. Stop pussyfooting about the murder of babies. Call it what it is, Murder. Stop allowing the left to call it “Pro choice” when a woman already made the choice when she deciding to have sex.

We cannot just bend the knee on issues of morality. You give an inch they take a mile. How do we know? Lets see…

Gay marriage, lead to tran rights, lead to mutilating children, lead to pedophilia is ok.

Which of the bolded you giving into next, to make sure an R is elected? Because the more you compromise, the further this goes. And as others have well articulated….Trump ran on overturning Roe V Wade, and Reagan didn’t shy away from it either.

Then you have the compromise candidates…

Mccain and Romney. How did they fare?

This isn’t difficult, you do not compromise with the left, and just because the media tells you to do so. This lesson should have already been learned, yet here we are.

We are losing because the Right IS compromising currently. They will continue to do so until the party galvanizes around the idea of actually putting America First.

According to Ronna, VA didn't get any $ from the RNC because Youngkin basically told her to go pound sand.
She needs to go. I liked how Vivek invited her on stage and said he would give up him time so she could to give her resignation.

Repubs definitely have a messaging problem though. They need to control the message instead of letting the Dems dictate it. And YES, abortion is ONE of those messages. Do not know about other states but in VA, this was every Dems campaign: My opponent is a Maga extremist who will ban abortion 100%, no exceptions. They didn't run on anything else. THIS was their only message. Not 1 Repub countered it. Not 1 Repub even mentioned it. Unfortunately, too many voters are naïve when it comes to politics. They do not research and just remember what they saw on TV. What they saw in VA was 1000s of TV/radio commercials from the DEMs and only a few by the Repubs. The Dems out spent them by $20,000,000. Youngkin and the Repubs were all over the state pushing Repubs to vote early and campaigning on parental rights, crime, the economy. Which helped to get Youngkin elected in the first place. Didn't work this time. The DEMS kept control of the state senate and won back the house.

Reactions: RussellCasse
After 4 years of Biden, moderates will be itching to vote R but the Rs don't look smart enough to take advantage.
As Bongino explains, its not bad enough yet for most Dems to jump ship, BUT it is starting to happen. He said that the deep blue Bronx actually elected a Repub for the first time since he can remember.

Last edited:
According to Ronna, VA didn't get any $ from the RNC because Youngkin basically told her to go pound sand.
She needs to go. I liked how Vivek invited her on stage and said he would give up him time so she could to give her resignation.

Repubs definitely have a messaging problem though. They need to control the message instead of letting the Dems dictate it. And YES, abortion is ONE of those messages. Do not know about other states but in VA, this was every Dems campaign: My opponent is a Maga extremist who will ban abortion 100%, no exceptions. They didn't run on anything else. THIS was their only message. Not 1 Repub countered it. Not 1 Repub even mentioned it. Unfortunately, too many voters are naïve when it comes to politics. They do not research and just remember what they saw on TV. What they saw in VA was 1000s of TV/radio commercials from the DEMs and only a few by the Repubs. The Dems out spent them by $20,000,000. Youngkin and the Repubs were all over the state pushing Repubs to vote early and campaigning on parental rights, crime, the economy. Which helped to get Youngkin elected in the first place. Didn't work this time. The DEMS kept control of the state senate and won back the house.
I agree on Abortion. Pubs need to be more direct and less pussyfooting around on it. They try too hard to not offend, ON EVERY topic. The not so funny part? That’s exactly why Trump won. Trump showed us the path forward, Romney showed us what not to do.

Yet there are those here than want to follow the Romney model. It’s confounding.

As Bongino explains, its not bad enough yet for most Dems to jump ship, BUT it is starting to happen. He said that a deep blue bronx actually elected a Repub for the first time since he can remember.
I approve of anything that gets democrats out of office.

• Wow
Reactions: Mdfgator

And the candidates that the RNC *does* fund are the shitty ones that are perfect foils for the dems. Think Mitt Romney, Jeb Bush and Liz Cheney types.

It's almost like they are all working on the same team, right @GatorTheo?

Reactions: RussellCasse
I doubt abortion hurts Trump more than most years. He got it to the states and hasn't backed any 6 week ban. Just stress it's now a state issue.

I doubt abortion hurts Trump more than most years. He got it to the states and hasn't backed any 6 week ban. Just stress it's now a state issue.
Trump has a VERY good campaign manager this time. He is mostly being silent with attacks, moved to the center a bit on some area's that may hurt him. Well hell...look at the polls!

UNLESS you have it figured wrong...and there really is a God. Then iot will become VERY hot where you are going, son
That still wouldn’t make you a conservative nickel. Which god would I pick?? Why would “god” send one of his creations to an awful place?? The entire thing is so ridiculous it’s comical. Fear, and yes, it’s fear, that makes you believe in such gibberish

Reactions: emekz1
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT