ADVERTISEMENT

229,685 and counting:

To be fair to his jackassery thats prolly the number of people who have died of covid with pre-existing conditions.
CDC own literature acknowledges only 6% of all deaths have been from just covid. The other 94% features pre-existing conditions on average 2.6 conditions per patient who has lost the battle. Would you agree with that 1776?

To be fair to his jackassery thats prolly the number of people who have died of covid with pre-existing conditions.
CDC own literature acknowledges only 6% of all deaths have been from just covid. The other 94% features pre-existing conditions on average 2.6 conditions per patient who has lost the battle. Would you agree with that 1776?

Bingo. Tried to explain that to him, he never got it. Wish you better luck.

Reactions: GADAWGinIraq
My friend we have been having this discussion for weeks. I don’t I want to really get into again.

short version, 94% of the people died from Covid. 86% of those had pre-existing conditions as well. They still died from Covid. That’s what you can’t explain to him because he’s a narcissist and can’t be wrong.

If you’ve read any of the things I’ve written about this you understand that I am a firm believer that this is not as bad as it make it out to be and that it mostly affects the elderly and people with lots of comorbidities but they still died from Covid. They will still be alive today, almost all of them, except for Covid. Granted most of them are gonna die in the next few years anyway but they still died from Covid.

So Doc, if a covid patient dies in a car wreck, that counts as covid?
Do we really wanna go through this all over again?

haven’t we already discuss this?

hey if you guys think you understand how deaths are coded and death certificates are filled out and what happened to these patients when they die better than I do then so be it :) have it your way

if you want to know the correct answer, in my opinion, probably about 200,000 people have died from coronavirus in probably about 20,000 or so have been missed labeled as dying from coronavirus without clear evidence or without taking into account they died from something else.

But y’all believe what you want :)

hey if you guys think you understand how deaths are coded and death certificates are filled out and what happened to these patients when they die better than I do then so be it :) have it your way

if you want to know the correct answer, in my opinion, probably about 200,000 people have died from coronavirus in probably about 20,000 or so I’ve been missed labeled as dying from coronavirus without clear evidence or without taking into account they died from something else.

I skip past your skirmishes with Ghost........so no, I have not read much about the covid here.:p

if you want to know the correct answer, in my opinion, probably about 200,000 people have died from coronavirus in probably about 20,000 or so have been missed labeled as dying from coronavirus without clear evidence or without taking into account they died from something else.

you believe that the error rate is as high as 10%+?

Reactions: GADAWGinIraq
you believe that the error rate is as high as 10%+?
Well you have to remember that there was a, you’ll enjoy this, large dump of data early in the process where they went back and labeled several deaths in New York City as being from coronavirus without testing to prove they had coronavirus. So if you include that 15,000 or so, yeah it’s around that. Because you really can’t prove they had coronavirus.

Last edited:
I skip past your skirmishes with Ghost........so no, I have not read much about the covid here.:p
I love @GhostOfMatchesMalone
He is the perfect example of a very intelligent functional narcissist. When he’s on your side you love them, but when you have to have an actual conversation with him from a different point of you it’s a little bit like a fungo talking to a Martian about baseball.

All that said I’m still willing to give him a hand job if Trump wins up winning the election through the courts.

Well you have to remember that there was a, you’ll enjoy this, large dump of data early in the process where they went back and labeled several deaths in New York City as being from coronavirus without testing to prove they had coronavirus. So if you include that 15,000 or so, yeah it’s around that. Because you really can’t prove they had coronavirus.
Doc,
Can you please if you don't mind explain the use of PCR-RNA tests please? They essentially are just testing for genetic material instead of this particularly bad strain of the common cold yes? From what I've read in the CDC's literature no one has managed to isolate the virus hence the use of the PCR-RNA tests. But, in order to prove you have a virus it needs to be isolated correct? I believe it's Koch's 2nd postulate?

I'm not saying this is all a hoax by any means. But could you please explain to me why no one has been able to isolate this particular deadly strain of the common cold? Wouldn't it be best to have a test that's actually linked to this particular strain of the common cold? And why have they been unable to isolate it? Billions of dollars have been spent on the vaccine right? So why can't we isolate this sucker and create an accurate test that is looking for this strain and not genetic material?

Doc,
Can you please if you don't mind explain the use of PCR-RNA tests please? They essentially are just testing for genetic material instead of this particularly bad strain of the common cold yes? From what I've read in the CDC's literature no one has managed to isolate the virus hence the use of the PCR-RNA tests. But, in order to prove you have a virus it needs to be isolated correct? I believe it's Koch's 2nd postulate?

I'm not saying this is all a hoax by any means. But could you please explain to me why no one has been able to isolate this particular deadly strain of the common cold? Wouldn't it be best to have a test that's actually linked to this particular strain of the common cold? And why have they been unable to isolate it? Billions of dollars have been spent on the vaccine right? So why can't we isolate this sucker and create an accurate test that is looking for this strain and not genetic material?

there is a great deal of miss information out there, but the RNAPCR test we have for Covid test specifically for the RNA from coronavirus. There are however imperfections in the test so there are false positives and false negatives.

Generally speaking though, it’s fairly reliable to tell you this person really has Covid. They have sequence most of the covid genome, possibly all of it, which is where we got the messenger RNA vaccines we’ve got coming.

there is a great deal of miss information out there, but the RNAPCR test we have for Covid test specifically for the RNA from coronavirus. There are however imperfections in the test so there are false positives and false negatives.

Generally speaking though, it’s fairly reliable to tell you this person really has Covid. They have sequence most of the covid genome, possibly all of it, which is where we got the messenger RNA vaccines we’ve got coming.
I understand. But my question is why hasn't anyone anywhere been able to isolate? I understand there is misinformation out there but I'm quoting the CDC directly doc so I don't see how that can be misinformation?

I understand. But my question is why hasn't anyone anywhere been able to isolate? I understand there is misinformation out there but I'm quoting the CDC directly doc so I don't see how that can be misinformation?
I’m not following your question. Please ask it again because I thought I already answered it.

Oh, no they’ve isolated the virus, where did you hear that?

Been there, done that. Quoted the CDC website directly with nothing else.

He still said *I* was wrong. Did it again, same response.

94% died with covid, 6% died from. Straight from the CDC website.

That's how many votes and still counting past the number of registered voters in the US.

It's so CUTE how credulous you bunch are. You will believe ANYTHING, no matter how ridiculous, unless, of course, it comes from a responsible and respected source.

Don't know how you feel about Statista, it's a website about statistics and doesn't seem to have any political lean (or, at least, has no political articles), but of course, because it doesn't fit into your little bubbles, I'm sure I will hear about how it's fake news.

As of November 16, 2020, 66.6 percent of the eligible voting population in the United States voted in the 2020 presidential election. As of this date, voter turnout was highest in Minnesota, at 79.9 percent.

https://www.statista.com/statistics/1184621/presidential-election-voter-turnout-rate-state/

It's so CUTE how credulous you bunch are. You will believe ANYTHING, no matter how ridiculous, unless, of course, it comes from a responsible and respected source.

Don't know how you feel about Statista, it's a website about statistics and doesn't seem to have any political lean (or, at least, has no political articles), but of course, because it doesn't fit into your little bubbles, I'm sure I will hear about how it's fake news.

As of November 16, 2020, 66.6 percent of the eligible voting population in the United States voted in the 2020 presidential election. As of this date, voter turnout was highest in Minnesota, at 79.9 percent.

https://www.statista.com/statistics/1184621/presidential-election-voter-turnout-rate-state/

Goodness you sheep are gullible.

What does 'eligible voting population mean'? We can guess it doesn't mean 'eligible voters', or else they would have gone with that.

So you are arguing a different term than the good Dr is. That means you'll get different numbers.

But of course that was the goal, to spin that there was no voter fraud.

You're about to lose that claim in a court of law.

Keep watching...

Reactions: Dr. Curmudgeon

good grief man. Eligible to vote does not equal registered to vote. No wonder you have a problem. You don’t know how to pay attention to detail

Reactions: Dr. Curmudgeon
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT