ADVERTISEMENT

The next Governor of Florida

They were looking at candidates for when he completes his second term.

But really, who knows what the corrupt democrats in the justice system will be able to do to Trump?
DeSantis will not be allowed to be President. They will only allow someone in who they know they have 100% control over.

They are setting the stage to remove Biden now. I suspect Gavin or Michelle will be next up. But Ron will not.

They were looking at candidates for when he completes his second term.

But really, who knows what the corrupt democrats in the justice system will be able to do to Trump?
True, he's not escaping some guilty verdict either from New York or GA.

That was a serious question @BCSpell, I don't keep up with Florida politics.
Not sure if this was the reason, but he caught a lot of flak for not knowing who Uyghur were in an interview in July. He suspended his campaign in August. It was also announced in September that he is under investigation for ethics violations. Which means he is a shoe in to win re-election as the mayor of Miami.

I lived in the Fort Lauderdale area for too many years before leaving FL. Miami-Dade loves them some corrupt politicians, especially if they are Hispanic. The dead are also very active. Sometimes they even had over 100% of registered voters vote in an election. It's been too long to remember names, but I remember a Politicians got caught embezzling hundreds of thousands of dollars. Gets kicked out of office. A few years later, they are somehow able to run again and they won.

Reactions: emekz1
DeSantis will not be allowed to be President. They will only allow someone in who they know they have 100% control over.

They are setting the stage to remove Biden now. I suspect Gavin or Michelle will be next up. But Ron will not.
Wait a minute, I thought Ron was on the approved list of RINOs that the globalists could depend on

Reactions: GatorTheo
Wait a minute, I thought Ron was on the approved list of RINOs that the globalists could depend on
Depend on to win the pub nomination. But he won't be allowed to be President.

They will jail Trump or find a way to keep him off the ballot. If they cannot get him off the ballot, the election will be suspended.

This isn't news to anyone that's been following this for the last 3 years. When they stole the last election that made it obvious they were going to steal the next one if Trump ran again.

• Haha
Reactions: Mdfgator
I lived in the Fort Lauderdale area for too many years before leaving FL. Miami-Dade loves them some corrupt politicians, especially if they are Hispanic. The dead are also very active. Sometimes they even had over 100% of registered voters vote in an election. It's been too long to remember names, but I remember a Politicians got caught embezzling hundreds of thousands of dollars. Gets kicked out of office. A few years later, they are somehow able to run again and they won.
Alcee Hastings?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT