ADVERTISEMENT

2024 Gator baseball

Make it make sense. Jersey is one of nine states I grew up in and I haven't lived there in over ten years. Like Jac Cags I'm an All-American my blue haired baby you are, mwah.
Old saying: All dirt roads lead to Clemson”.
Sorry for the confusion!

Sorry if it has already been discussed, but are the winners of each Super Regional locked into a specific Game # and starting time for the first round in Omaha? As in, if you are in the 3/6 game are you automatically Game 1 on Friday afternoon like last year? It looks like that was not the case in 2021 and 2022, but wasn't sure how they decided what became "Game 1".

Sorry if it has already been discussed, but are the winners of each Super Regional locked into a specific Game # and starting time for the first round in Omaha? As in, if you are in the 3/6 game are you automatically Game 1 on Friday afternoon like last year? It looks like that was not the case in 2021 and 2022, but wasn't sure how they decided what became "Game 1".
The brackets are locked, but which games are played when, I think, are decided by the network after the match-ups are known.

Bats got hot in that 5th. Huge to get the opening win, especially against Clemson ace. Neeley was lights out. Great win. Team continues to overperform.

Reactions: Nicktheslick
I feel bad for Ty Evans (and also Hayden Yost) not being able to be part of this resurgance. I would have NEVER thought this team would be 1 win away from Omaha!

I like to think they underperformed all season and are now playing to expectations.
Think there was a lot going on with all the youth on the roster. Tough to adjust when you’re playing a schedule like ours. We came from behind 12 of 13 SEC wins. Bottom line is it’s baseball. Think there was some bad luck mixed in as well. Seemed like every time someone swung on a fastball in the regular season, it went 450 feet. Plus Heyman and Shelton are hitting.

Sully has gotten your kids to learn to come from behind. Impressive.

WHAT happened to Georgia today? Overrated? Fluke?
NCSU is nasty but that was just ugly.

Let's see their b1tch ass CF catch that one. EABOD, Clemson fans!
Remember when we (The Parking Lot) crashed the Clemson board about a year ago and all got locked out? I'd love to visit them now while the salt is in the wounds 😁

200w.gif

Instead of scratching, he was tapping his head extremely hard.
I was about to either gag or barf listening to those announcers. They seriously needed to wipe the jizz of their chins. Game should had been over hours ago if not for a blind squirrel finding a nut.:rolleyes:

Reactions: gatordad3
UNBELIEVABLE!!!! This team going to Omaha. They played their way there, gutting it out the whole way. Such a team to be proud of.
Utter shock is more like it. Something has clicked with this team the last month. Throw out the tourney loss to Vandy, they've been scoring runs in bunches.

Seriously, Clemmy had THREE people thrown out of the game. Their lack of experience showed up through their lack of composure. This was the ACC's bell cow. Buwahahahhahaha

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT