ADVERTISEMENT

2020 recruits heights...

LakerGator

Rowdy Reptile
Dec 3, 2015
Florida
Shortest guy we got so far is 6’0” and we have Three WR’s at 6’4”, 6’5” and 6’7” ( anyone remember Harold Carmichael with the Eagles? ) and our TE recruit is 6’6”. I like it.

Ranked #6 right now and Kirby is only #5? Kick his ass Dan!!!

As of 5-21-2019 - 2020 Recruit Class Rankings:

UF 5. ESPN - 12 -- 0 - 10 - 2- 0 -- 7 Top 300's.

UF 6. Rivals - 12 -- 0 - 7 - 5 - 0 -- 6 Top 250's

UF 6. 247 ---- 12 -- 0 - 7 - 5 - 0 -- 5 Top 247's

I would rather kick their butts on the field where real trophies are earned, not on the recruiting trail where Georgia fans are issued national recruiting championship rings. That's almost as pathetic as the trophy that Tennessee was bragging about winning in their week 1 or 2 game a few years back against an OOC opponent. You all remember the pic of Josh Dobbs hoisting that thing up. They still didn't win the SEC East that year, we stole that from them.

Reactions: ih8f$u
I would rather kick their butts on the field where real trophies are earned, not on the recruiting trail where Georgia fans are issued national recruiting championship rings. That's almost as pathetic as the trophy that Tennessee was bragging about winning in their week 1 or 2 game a few years back against an OOC opponent. You all remember the pic of Josh Dobbs hoisting that thing up. They still didn't win the SEC East that year, we stole that from them.

Right both are fantasies for UF and Dan. I don't understand the hope, Kirby has dominated the old Huntcback in both recruiting and on the field results.

You guys seem to forget getting 10 players back from year long suspensions in 18, that McElwain also won 9 and 10 games with those guys and give Dan credit for McElwain's development. Obviously he needs something to hang his hat on, he sure can't hang it on trophies won or a big winning record against ranked teams. Oh here is something, building his resume against the weakest schedule in FBS, no one played more FCS schools than State during his stay there.

Shortest guy we got so far is 6’0” and we have Three WR’s at 6’4”, 6’5” and 6’7” ( anyone remember Harold Carmichael with the Eagles? ) and our TE recruit is 6’6”. I like it.

Couple those tall WRs with a QB that has touch on his passes and it makes them tough to defend, near impossible in the red zone.

I'll be honest, Mullen is recruiting much better early on than I thought he would. He's about 2 years ahead of schedule on the field and off, it seems.

Right both are fantasies for UF and Dan. I don't understand the hope, Kirby has dominated the old Huntcback in both recruiting and on the field results.

You guys seem to forget getting 10 players back from year long suspensions in 18, that McElwain also won 9 and 10 games with those guys and give Dan credit for McElwain's development. Obviously he needs something to hang his hat on, he sure can't hang it on trophies won or a big winning record against ranked teams. Oh here is something, building his resume against the weakest schedule in FBS, no one played more FCS schools than State during his stay there.

GoD, you're still FoS and a confirmed short bus rider...o_O
With near even talent, here was the result:
11-1 Dan UF-OC 31 - 20 UA-DC 4th & Dumb 12-0

And UF only got back 4 of the 9, the rest went down the road, and only RB Scarlett was of any consequence in 2018. o_O
McLame's development resulted in the SEC's #10 QB with a 4-7 record.
Dan took that team and went 10-3 while raising the QB to #3-4 in the SEC.
Dan's HC'ing resume includes going 6-2 in Bowls at MsSt, and 1-0 at UF = 7-2 .778 :p

Now, you can get back to lickin' your own nutts.... :cool:

Reactions: gatordad3
Couple those tall WRs with a QB that has touch on his passes and it makes them tough to defend, near impossible in the red zone.

I'll be honest, Mullen is recruiting much better early on than I thought he would. He's about 2 years ahead of schedule on the field and off, it seems.

Timeline feels about right with me. Year 1, take transfers etc. - clear out the guys that shouldn't be here and get a Top 10 class in the bump class. I had no expectations in the transition class recruiting cycle...it's just whatever you can grab lol. Overhaul the environment. Done!

Year 2 - build relationships and push for a top 5 class - more wins (yes pleas) and fill in the gaps with elite talent. Hoping we finish up with these last couple.

Year 3 will be the year for expectations imo.

LMAO I remember when we use to be happy with top 10 classes . Georgia will finish 1 or 2 again

Timeline feels about right with me. Year 1, take transfers etc. - clear out the guys that shouldn't be here and get a Top 10 class in the bump class. I had no expectations in the transition class recruiting cycle...it's just whatever you can grab lol. Overhaul the environment. Done!

Year 2 - build relationships and push for a top 5 class - more wins (yes pleas) and fill in the gaps with elite talent. Hoping we finish up with these last couple.

Year 3 will be the year for expectations imo.

I never thought Florida would get a Top 5 class until Mullen at least won the SEC.

I did originally think this was a 4 year rebuild and that may turn out to be so but we're a bit ahead of schedule from what I thought. We win 10ish games and pop a Top 5 recruiting class...it'll be time for expectations next year.

This coming year I'm still just happy to have a great coach that knows what the hell he's doing.

GoD, you're still FoS and a confirmed short bus rider...o_O
With near even talent, here was the result:
11-1 Dan UF-OC 31 - 20 UA-DC 4th & Dumb 12-0

And UF only got back 4 of the 9, the rest went down the road, and only RB Scarlett was of any consequence in 2018. o_O
McLame's development resulted in the SEC's #10 QB with a 4-7 record.
Dan took that team and went 10-3 while raising the QB to #3-4 in the SEC.
Dan's HC'ing resume includes going 6-2 in Bowls at MsSt, and 1-0 at UF = 7-2 .778 :p

Now, you can get back to lickin' your own nutts.... :cool:
They love to bring up Michigan without "most" of their starters when it was a total of 4 players, 3 starters, 2 on defense.

They love to bring up Michigan without "most" of their starters when it was a total of 4 players, 3 starters, 2 on defense.

Yeah funny how their excuses are preposterously exaggerated to help Kirby, while also going the opposite way against Mullen. By kickoff for the 2019 season they will be claiming Michigan had to bring in students from the stands just to field a team.

Yeah funny how their excuses are preposterously exaggerated to help Kirby, while also going the opposite way against Mullen. By kickoff for the 2019 season they will be claiming Michigan had to bring in students from the stands just to field a team.

One mouthbreather has claimed repeatedly they had half their starters out. It’s comical. Then again most of them can’t count past 3 so...

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT