ADVERTISEMENT

Non-panic Recruiting....

I see that there are more comments from my ignored list, you know, the one's that never waste there precious time reading what I'm posting, or wasting even more of their precious time by not reading but then posting comments (that I don't usually bother reading) about what they didn't even read.... :confused: --- Wonder what they are yappin' about now? (not really, don't care) :p -- If anyone else does, then they can respond to the twits... :cool:

I did my usual check on the Gator recruiting boards and this is what I found today.
Total consistency between the recruiting services,,, as always. :rolleyes:
And as usual, you choose who you want to believe on the ratings. o_O

38. Florida - 5 -- 0 - 3 - 1 - 1 -- 5-14-16 - Rivals
15. Florida - 5 -- 0 - 5 - 0 - 0 -- 5-14-16 - All Five are ESPN Top 300's

#7 QB Jake Allen 6-3 204 **** 6.0 - Fort Lauderdale - (7-1-15 as a Jr)
Offers: UF - Mia, NCSt, Pitt, Rut, Stanford, UCF, (12 offers)
He won the inaugural Rivals QB Challenge by throwing his way to the Accurate Arm Award.
(ESPN #6 QB-PP 6-4 204 **** 82 - Top 300)

#23 OT Kadeem Telfort 6-6 323 **** 5.8 - Miami - (7-7-15)
Offers: UF - AU, LSU, MsSt - Mia, UL, NCSt, USF, Syr, WVa.
(ESPN #26 OT 6-7 300 **** 80 - Top 300, needs a bio update imo)

#30 WR Daquon Green 6-1 192 **** 5.8 - Tampa (7-24-15 as a Jr)
Offers: UF - AU, UGA, UK, MS, SCa, TN - Mia, USF, UCF, Mich, NC, tOSU VaTech.
(ESPN #12 WR 6-1 186 **** 84 - Top 300)

#50 WR Kemore Gamble 6-3 220 *** 5.7 - Miami - (4-8-16) - clueless rivals...
Early Offers: UF - Tn, UK, -- Mia, UL, NC, NCSt, WVa, Wis, ect
(ESPN #2 TE-H 6-4 216 **** 81 - Top 300, he chose TE, UF recruited him as a TE)

NR Ath Kadarius Toney 5-10 175 ** 5.3 - Pritchard, AL - (5-2-16)
Early Offers: UF, SCa, GaTech, USF, WF -- with 16 offers and counting,
(ESPN #22 Ath/QB-DT Kadarius Toney 6-0 177 **** 80 - Prichard, AL - possible EE)
ESPN & Scout **** Top 300's --- idiot
Rivals **

IG - His best chance at UF? Wildcat, Slot WR, Jet RB, or maybe as a kick returner.

Toney was a first-team AL.com Coastal Alabama selection in 2015 and a second team Class 6A All-State pick. He passed for 3,604 yds and 37 TD's and ran for 896 yds and 16 TD's for the 10-2 Leopards.
Total Offense -- 4,500 yds with 53 TD's.
--- earns him a rivals ** :confused:
GIF-chloe-concerned-confused-girl-kid-look-say-what-side-eye-side-eyeing-suspicious-think-thinking-GIF.gif

The typical top content response with a couple of circle jerkers to put on their usual dumb smirks and clap in the background. o_O (I'm just soooo devastated...) :cool:
Now all of you, back to your coloring books.... :rolleyes:
===========

Satellite Camps will kill SEC recruiting, the proof is in the current ESPN Top 15 class rankings:

1. tOSU - 13
2. UA - 9
3. OK - 12
4. UGA - 9
5. Mia - 14
6. Clemp's-son - 10
7. ND - 10

8. Mich - 12 - It doesn't look to me like hardblows desperation Sat-camps are doing much damage.
9. LSU - 7 - quality over the meatchickens quantity
10 FSU - 7 (UF's annual, end of season, OoC in-state rival)

11. NC - 8
12. UK - 12
13. TX - 6
14. PSU - 8
15. UF - 5
==========

What I noticed first:
2. UA - 9
4. UGA - 9
Others in the Top 5
13 - 13 - 14 -- Getting their high current ranking with their early total numbers.
---------------
9. LSU - 7
10. FSU - 7
Others in the 6-10 rankings:
10 - 10 - 12 -- Same-ole - Same-ole

The Gator's still made the Top 15 with only 5 (fewest) verbal commits so far.
15. UF - 5 -- 0 - 5 - 0 - 0 - (all 5 are 4-star, Top 300's)

http://insider.espn.go.com/college-...ting/classrankings/_/class/2017/date/20160511

The typical top content response with a couple of circle jerkers to put on their usual dumb smirks and clap in the background. o_O (I'm just soooo devastated...) :cool:
Now all of you, back to your coloring books.... :rolleyes:
===========

Satellite Camps will kill SEC recruiting, the proof is in the current ESPN Top 15 class rankings:

1. tOSU - 13
2. UA - 9
3. OK - 12
4. UGA - 9
5. Mia - 14
6. Clemp's-son - 10
7. ND - 10

8. Mich - 12 - It doesn't look to me like hardblows desperation Sat-camps are doing much damage.
9. LSU - 7 - quality over the meatchickens quantity
10 FSU - 7 (UF's annual, end of season, OoC in-state rival)

11. NC - 8
12. UK - 12
13. TX - 6
14. PSU - 8
15. UF - 5
==========

What I noticed first:
2. UA - 9
4. UGA - 9
Others in the Top 5
13 - 13 - 14 -- Getting their high current ranking with their early total numbers.
---------------
9. LSU - 7
10. FSU - 7
Others in the 6-10 rankings:
10 - 10 - 12 -- Same-ole - Same-ole

The Gator's still made the Top 15 with only 5 (fewest) verbal commits so far.
15. UF - 5 -- 0 - 5 - 0 - 0 - (all 5 are 4-star, Top 300's)

http://insider.espn.go.com/college-...ting/classrankings/_/class/2017/date/20160511

Oh man. Where to begin.....

First off I don't think satellite camps will kill SEC recruiting. Who ever has said that?

But to make your judgement on their impact..,, right now, in May? Is laughable. You think right now you can judge what the impact of the satellite camps are going to be for the 2017 class?

This just shows the level of cognitive thought we are dealing with here. It's May. Recruiting is a relationship game. You don't announce you are having a satellite camp and think you are going to get all these commits the next day. Sorry if you thought it was going to work that way.

Oh man. Where to begin.....

First off I don't think satellite camps will kill SEC recruiting. Who ever has said that?

But to make your judgement on their impact..,, right now, in May? Is laughable. You think right now you can judge what the impact of the satellite camps are going to be for the 2017 class?

This just shows the level of cognitive thought we are dealing with here. It's May. Recruiting is a relationship game. You don't announce you are having a satellite camp and think you are going to get all these commits the next day. Sorry if you thought it was going to work that way.

Get off my thread, your usual idiot bs should be on the 'panic-recruiting' thread, not here. :confused:

1. There is a Sat-camp thread here about Mich 'stealing' Gator recruits.

2. Mich's hardblow has already held a Sat-camp in Bradenton you twit.

3. Several idiots here are already dissing on Mc-staff's 2017 recruiting.
=============

Mich's Sat-camp didn't steal any of these 4 star 2017 Top 300 recruits from Mc-staff.
Ath Toney - Pritchard, AL
WR Green - Tampa
OL Telfort - Miami
QB Allen - Fort Lauderdale
TE Gamble - Miami
---------

So who has hardblow taken in the SE for 2017 so far?
RB C.Lasater *** - Jacksonville, FL
DB J'Woods *** - Florence, AL
RB K.Taylor *** - Covington, GA
DB-U doesn't need Woods, and UF is already lay-O-ded with 4 star RB's. o_O

So hardblow is just pounding UF/SEC with his marvelous Sat-camp recruiting.
IF you go look at his 2016 class, it's the same basis trend of 3 stars.

Mich got a UF offered 4 star OLB E.Mbem-Bosse 6-2 228.
While UF flipped #26 ILB David Reese 6-1 238 from Mich, EE.

And since the Florida HS pool contains 100+ D1 recruits yearly, some of them are always going to go OoS to play.
This is not new, nor is it of any real concern to the Gators.
As for me, I only want the ones that WANT to be Gators, all the rest can go to,,, wherever!

So get lost, clueless troll... o_O

Last edited:
Get off my thread, your usual idiot bs should be on the 'panic-recruiting' thread, not here. :confused:

=============

Mich's Sat-camp didn't steal any of these 4 star 2017 Top 300 recruits from Mc-staff.
WR Green - Tampa
OL Telfort - Miami
TE Gamble - Miami
---------

And since the Florida HS pool contains 100+ D1 recruits yearly, some of them are always going to go OoS to play.
As for me, I only want the ones that WANT to be Gators, all the rest can go to,,, wherever!

Speaking of lost and clueless.... the first sat camp for Michigan is in early June so it's not possible to have stolen any recruits from their sat camp as of now, but don't let factual details slow down a good rant.

=============

WR Green - Tampa
OL Telfort - Miami
TE Gamble - Miami
---------

None of this combats the argument that you cannot judge the effectiveness of satellite camps quite yet. The 2016 class is still very much fluid until signing day and a a lot of the camps haven't even occurred yet.

Not to mention......and this is pretty basic stuff here;

Recruits don't have to commit on the spot at the camp, for it to be labeled effective. It's just about the final class. You mention one camp they had and they didn't take any of your recruits. Haha.

You are missing on these obvious points and continuing to talk salad, per usual.

None of this combats the argument that you cannot judge the effectiveness of satellite camps quite yet. The 2016 class is still very much fluid until signing day and a a lot of the camps haven't even occurred yet. (Hey twit, the 2016 class NSD was back in Feb, as usual) still :D @ U -- :p

Not to mention......and this is pretty basic stuff here;

Recruits don't have to commit on the spot at the camp, for it to be labeled effective. It's just about the final class. You mention one camp they had and they didn't take any of your recruits. Haha.

You are missing on these obvious points and continuing to talk salad, per usual.

Clueless is as clueless rants: :confused:

Last June, hardblow held a meat-chicken satellite camp in Prattville, Ala.

Michigan's first four spring practices were held at the Bradenton IMG Academy.

His 2017 class will reflect his success so far off of this years efforts to 'steal' from the south. This is not a new story for the south, we've been visited by the thieving Yankee carpetbaggers before. o_O

Tar & feathers, along with a handy rail is the usual solution for such things.... ;)
=============

For the BigTen/12 to take the DESPERATION step of running down south for football camps, in an attempt to get the South's home town boys to buy into their 'old-school, has-beens bs', is just funny to me. :cool:

To compliment this, the BigTen/12 would also like to have an 'early (LOI) signing period,' so that when their usual dog & pony bs wears off, the recruit is already contractually 'locked-in' to them. No wake-up 'second thoughts' will be allowed. :oops:

Had any SEC team attempted this kind of (stab in the back) recruiting chit back in the 1960's, the then BigTen would have had a 'conniption fit' over it, and the Big (NE) Media would have had a field day about it. :mad:

The very funniest thing to me is; That the hardblow thinks that he can turn the 'has-been's league' around with this kind of cheap, no-class recruiting trick. Personally, I think that this will be just another of their failed 'flash-in-the-pan' type of bs schemes that will soon go in the toliet as yet another 'long-term' misfire. -- Desperation Indeed! o_O

Back then (60's) they would have demanded that SEC and/or southern schools respect their home turf, but now that their turf has turned a sickly brown in their region, the want to be welcomed in to the turf with the greener pastures. No class and no respect hypocrites imo, and that's why the hardblow fits in with the new meat-chickens (lack-of) class/ethics so well. :rolleyes: -- And it's also why the typical shameless Media-Morons have all jumped on the hardblow's bandwagon,,,, for now anyway.

As always, JMOHO's here. :cool:

Clueless is as clueless rants: :confused:

Last June, hardblow held a meat-chicken satellite camp in Prattville, Ala.

Michigan's first four spring practices were held at the Bradenton IMG Academy.

His 2017 class will reflect his success so far off of this years efforts to 'steal' from the south. This is not a new story for the south, we've been visited by the thieving Yankee carpetbaggers before. o_O

Tar & feathers, along with a handy rail is the usual solution for such things.... ;)
=============

For the BigTen/12 to take the DESPERATION step of running down south for football camps, in an attempt to get the South's home town boys to buy into their 'old-school, has-beens bs', is just funny to me. :cool:

To compliment this, the BigTen/12 would also like to have an 'early (LOI) signing period,' so that when their usual dog & pony bs wears off, the recruit is already contractually 'locked-in' to them. No wake-up 'second thoughts' will be allowed. :oops:

Had any SEC team attempted this kind of (stab in the back) recruiting chit back in the 1960's, the then BigTen would have had a 'conniption fit' over it, and the Big (NE) Media would have had a field day about it. :mad:

The very funniest thing to me is; That the hardblow thinks that he can turn the 'has-been's league' around with this kind of cheap, no-class recruiting trick. Personally, I think that this will be just another of their failed 'flash-in-the-pan' type of bs schemes that will soon go in the toliet as yet another 'long-term' misfire. -- Desperation Indeed! o_O

Back then (60's) they would have demanded that SEC and/or southern schools respect their home turf, but now that their turf has turned a sickly brown in their region, the want to be welcomed in to the turf with the greener pastures. No class and no respect hypocrites imo, and that's why the hardblow fits in with the new meat-chickens (lack-of) class/ethics so well. :rolleyes: -- And it's also why the typical shameless Media-Morons have all jumped on the hardblow's bandwagon,,,, for now anyway.

As always, JMOHO's here. :cool:

Them camps really bother you. I lose no sleep over it. Just a form of recruiting.

Last edited:
Reactions: MJWilliamson
Naw TG, I was just taking a swing at the idiot/ignorant trolls. :cool:

I said early on that I don't think that this will be any big deal for Gator recruiting. :rolleyes:
Those that WANT to be Gator's, won't buy into the Yankee's bs. o_O
Those few that do buy in,,, well they will deserve the outcome... ;)

Reactions: TennesseeGator
Head-nailed-to-da-flor, you're pretty dumb and unimaginative, even for a choke-la-homa dust-bowl troll,,, booooooooooooring - zzzzzzz. :rolleyes:

BTW, how are your swooners doing in the Director's Cup standings? o_O

crickets.jpg

At UF, 69% of the 2016 spring graduates were part of a National and/or Southeastern Conference Championship team during their Gator careers. :cool:

So recruits, do you want to be Gator Champions, or just more dust-bowl choker swooners....
chomp
chomp

Last edited:
ESPN or Rivals, the case of 'Who do you want to believe.'

OLB Jeremiah Moon 6-4 210 *** (per idiot - Gator low-ballin' - rivals recruiting)

However, per ESPN's more professional recruit rankings: ;)

#24 OLB Jeremiah Moon 6-4 210 ****

https://www.seccountry.com/florida/...oon-the-next-jevon-kearse-the-freak-thinks-so

That's why composite rankings are the only ones to use. Not ESPN. Not rivals. Not scout. Not 247. But all of them.....It takes all the services and combines them into an average. Pretty basic concept.

That's why composite rankings are the only ones to use. Not ESPN. Not rivals. Not scout. Not 247. But all of them.....It takes all the services and combines them into an average. Pretty basic concept.

So if we put U and 10 more idiots in a room, then take an 'idiot's consensus opinion,' then we're sure to get it right? Do you realize that a 'lynch-party' is a consensus vote? o_O

How about if instead, I choose the recruit ranking service that seems to have gotten it right 'in my own informed opinion,' over-laid with the recruiting decisions made by the Mc-staff, instead? :p

Basic concepts and/or idiot's consensus opinions just don't much appeal to me, but you're welcome to them yourself... :cool:

PS
Are you even aware that 247Sports is the usual 'consensus' opinion?

This idea that the people who get paid to do this are morons and that your own opinion is the better educated one is truly absurd.

This idea that the people who get paid to do this are morons and that your own opinion is the better educated one is truly absurd.

People with valid, well-thought out opinions are not so insecure that they deride others' opinions and immediately resort to name-calling as a primary defense. At least after they reach puberty.

Following that same lame dunny-boy logic; who should you trust to rate and bring in recruits to your team, the low paid, short time recruiting service twits (who virtually never agree with each other), or the multi-millionaire coaches that have spent a life time in their sport? o_O

And another along that same line of lame dunny-boy logic.
Unlike you, I've been watching Gator football for 50+ years now.
But somehow, an ignorant short-timer twit like yourself 'knows' that you know better than I when judging Gator football and what a quality recruit looks like.
Tooooooooo funny-dunny.... :D:D:D

While you are quick to take a stab at my back, you rarely ever post any quality information of your own. Typical.... :cool:

And yes, it's the weekend so the 'IGNORE' is off for now.
Trolls and iG haters should not read any of this, nor comment on what you NEVER read.
==============

The Gators have already received a considerable 'team' boost from this (2016) recruiting class, and that contribution figures to grow when the second half of the class - 12 freshmen and one junior college transfer - arrives on campus for the start of Summer B in July.

Freshmen in the 2016 Class that are the 'most likely' to see playing time, with a few as starters. Mc-staff continues with their building for the future (with guys that can play now) in their recruiting.

2016 Early Enrollees:

RB M.Thompson 6-2 242 rsJr - JuCo - big and fast
WR-slot D.Massey 5-9 183 Jr - JuCo - even faster
K E.Pinero 6-0 183 rsSo - JuCo - leg like a cannon
----
WR J.Hammond 6-1 184 Fr
WR F.Swain 6-0 180 Fr
QB K.Trask 6-4 227 Fr (much better than all but a few of us expected)
OT S.Forsythe 6-7 314 Fr
(the genius recruit ranking twits that dunny-boy loves think Trask is a 2 star) :rolleyes:
----
CB M.Burnett 5-9 172 Fr
CB C.Gardner 5-11 205 Fr (also FS/Nic)
MLB D.Reese 6-0 239 Fr
DE J.Smith 6-5 238 Fr
========

Summer Arrivals:

CB/ST's J.Putu 6-2 195 Jr - JuCo - a ball-hawking beast on the field
-----
WR T.Cleveland 6-2 194 Fr - (most polished WR in the class)
WR R.Wells 6-0 200 Fr - (big, strong, tough)
RB L.Perine 5-11 218 Fr - (Saban attempted/failed to flip)
OG J.Taylor 6-5 347 Fr - (way big enough to play now)
C/OG B.Heggie 6-3 314 Fr (he gives UF a 4th that can play both)
-----

DE A.Clayton 6-3 235 Fr - (one of the best at DE)
CB C.McWilliams 5-11 163 Fr - (depth at cover corner)
OLB J.Moon 6-4 216 Fr - (hello Freak #2)
OLB V.Joseph 6-1 215 Fr - (Saban attempted/failed to flip)
DE/DT J.Polite 6-2 259 Fr - (USCw attempted/failed to flip)
SS/ST's Q.Lenton 5-11 207 Fr - (special teams and depth for both S positions)
FS/ST's J.Taylor 6-0 191 Fr - (similar to K.Neal's playing style on tape)
(the genius recruit ranking twits that dunny-boy loves think Moon is a 3 star) :rolleyes:

The 4 JuCo's are filling some of the depth/experience holes left by the musclecramp.
I don't normally like taking JuCo's, but in this case, EXCELLENT job by Mc-staff!
================

It's very apparent to me that where some recruiting service rated that 2016 class is totally irrelevant to how good that class is for UF, nor does their ranking show what they will accomplish as Gators, that's yet to be seen, but I'm very hopeful. (tennis-sea wins the 2016 SECe,,,, they wish...)

And this leads to me the 'No Worries Mates' on who they will bring in for their 2017 class....
(or you can doom & gloom with the trolls and the haters) :confused:

Following that same lame dunny-boy logic; who should you trust to rate and bring in recruits to your team, the low paid, short time recruiting service twits (who virtually never agree with each other), or the multi-millionaire coaches that have spent a life time in their sport? o_O

And another along that same line of lame dunny-boy logic.
Unlike you, I've been watching Gator football for 50+ years now.
But somehow, an ignorant short-timer twit like yourself 'knows' that you know better than I when judging Gator football and what a quality recruit looks like.
Tooooooooo funny-dunny.... :D:D:D

While you are quick to take a stab at my back, you rarely ever post any quality information of your own. Typical.... :cool:

So again.

To clarify.

Your evaluation is better than those who do this professionally.

Yes?

So again to clarify, it's all opinion, or is that just another of the many things that you are unaware of? Opinions are not right or wrong by definition, they are just different. o_O

Do your think that the base salary twits at the recruiting services are a better judge of the recruits than our millionaire lifetime coaches are? This should be good.... :rolleyes:

==============

However, the answer is yes. On the few recruits that I pay any attention to anyway.
They are looking everywhere while my focus is much closer to home, (Gators).

Now, to clarify further, do you think that you are a better judge on recruiting than I am?
(don't bother with that one, cause your opinion on that issue would be meaningless to me)

You're opinion is about as useful as mine.

Neither of us are professionals in this field.

Seeing as you apparently don't know much about how this works, whereas I have been friends with several people that work in the recruiting field, I'll let your ignorance go.

But you should really understand that they have people that focus specifically on individual teams.

See, just like you, they focus on individual teams, but unlike you, they are in the field, they go to camps, meet with coaches, build rapport, and actually meet the recruits.

Did you know that? Or did you think they do the same thing you do: sit around and guess out of their asses based off of their own bias, ego and need to be the smartest person in the room?

No. You think they're fools...which is ironic, because you consider your opinion as valid as theirs.

So where does that leave you?

Reactions: IrishPokerDog
So let's break down this genius.

- Recruiting sites are amateurs and thus their opinions on recruits are invalid.
- Insta is an amateur and also gives his own personal ratings to recruits (LMAO).
- Insta's opinions are therefore valid

Brilliant!

So let's break down this genius.

- Recruiting sites are amateurs and thus their opinions on recruits are invalid.
- Insta is an amateur and also gives his own personal ratings to recruits (LMAO).
- Insta's opinions are therefore valid

Brilliant!
Yep. Thus demonstrating the constraints of Aristotelian logic, when one starts with an incorrect premise.

Reactions: oozie7
So if we put U and 10 more idiots in a room, then take an 'idiot's consensus opinion,' then we're sure to get it right? Do you realize that a 'lynch-party' is a consensus vote? o_O

How about if instead, I choose the recruit ranking service that seems to have gotten it right 'in my own informed opinion,' over-laid with the recruiting decisions made by the Mc-staff, instead? :p

Basic concepts and/or idiot's consensus opinions just don't much appeal to me, but you're welcome to them yourself... :cool:

PS
Are you even aware that 247Sports is the usual 'consensus' opinion?

Nope. 247 as their own ranking and they have a composite ranking. So that is completely false. The composite takes an average of all of the major services, to get the more balanced grade. You are confusing their two types of grading systems.

Did you see how you just chose one ranking service over another just because their grade was higher for Moon.

McStaff has done nothing at Colorado state or at Florida to prove his board as a head coach is better than anybody else's.

And as far as your informed opinion? Haha. Ok.

You comment on Mac's ability to grade talent as if he has done something significant, like win championships as a head coach or even win conference championships at a big
Conference.....

Well He hasn't. So the jury is still out.

wtf - you are 50+ years old?!?! This can't be true. Did you create your own calendar? In your world, is a year only like 30 days long?

Thanks for that much needed and appreciated, and very intelligent post from yet another ASS-U-criminole. :rolleyes:

And why have you too bailed out on your own Snore-Rant site? o_O

Mc-staff adds their 6th commit to the 2017 class, at a position of need.

#60 DT/NT Jordan Scott 6-1 345 *** - Largo, FL (per 247/rivals & ESPN)
Offers: UF -- UK - FSU, FAU, USF, FL-A&M, Minn, AZ, Ind, Pitt, Rut, WVa, etc

He kinda reminds me of NT Tim Newton (6-0 275 neutron-bomb) from back in the day, but he's a lot beefier. He looks like a pretty good 'Plug the Middle' kind of guy to me.
I expect that Mc-staff will try to get 3-4 DT's in the upcoming class. But maybe not, as they are pretty loaded at DE and some of those young guys may grow into DT's.

DT Jordon Scott has committed to UF. I would say so far the UF 2017 recruiting class is shaping up very very nicely.

Nice get. He's underrated. If mac and the gators can't get players in this class, then there is no helping them. But The gators will get players, as there is a plethora of talent in Florida and GA for this class. Tons of talent to go around. And the gators can offer early playing time at a lot of positions, and DT is one of those that they can offer early PT.

Well either Mac is smarter than everyone or we will be coach searching again soon, because that offer list doesn't exactly scream can't-miss prospect

I think TOS has him ranked as the #61 DT prospect in the 2017 class?

Well either Mac is smarter than everyone or we will be coach searching again soon, because that offer list doesn't exactly scream can't-miss prospect

Certainly not a can't miss guy, but I understand that he would have been a take for the Noles. Good get.

If he is the #3 DT in your class, he is a great take. Good player, just short for the position. It's sort of funny that you don't even have to waste your time typing 3 star for Mac's recruits anymore, though.

If he is the #3 DT in your class, he is a great take. Good player, just short for the position. It's sort of funny that you don't even have to waste your time typing 3 star for Mac's recruits anymore, though.
Jordon Scott isn't a 3* DT. This kid can play. 7A down in Largo. 88 tackles, 29 for loss!! Plus 10 sacks.

Last edited:
Reactions: instaGATOR
So, are you using the insta method of looking at star ratings now?

BBB, its not a hard system to learn. If UF signs a top rated kid he is everything the experts say. If we take a lower rated kid the other coaches and analysts know nothing and he will be an overachiever. Hell I figure we are a shoe in to win 4 of the next 5 national titles.

iG's method is to trust the millionaire life-long coaches, ahead of the low end rotating opinion chumps at the usual recruiting services. ESPN is the most professional imoho, but even they miss badly occasionally. The coaches will also have an occasional miss, but unlike the service twits, the coaches jobs depend on them making the correct recruiting decisions a large majority of the time.

The 'boner's long gone' types act like the coaches are all idiots that just draw random names out of a hat to make their selections. :rolleyes: They trust the consensus room full of idiots to get together and give them a solid opinion, since they are not competent to have their own opinions, based on their own eyes and ears. Rots-o-Ruck wid dat bucko.... :confused:

So as always, take your choice on who you want to believe.... o_O

Those with few brains of their own are always looking for someone else to do their critical thinking for them, and then to tell them how things are. They believe that some assumed authority figures will never lead them astray. Pretty funny actually... :D

So tell us BigBadBoy, is Kyle Trask really just a 2 star backup QB?
Is Kaylan Johnson a 2-3 star QB-DT, or a solid 4 star OLB?
Is Callaway a 3 star WR?
Is Lamical Perine a 3 star RB?
Is C'yontai Lewis a 2-3 star TE?
Do you actually have an opinion, or are you just another recruiting service parrot? o_O

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT