ADVERTISEMENT

Nikki has some splainin to do

The odds of a "hostile takeover" by the DNC giving Joe the boot are increasing dramatically. Earlier I thought once Joe saw all the bad polls, he may be willing to step aside. That is unlikely. Cabinet will not invoke 25th Amendment on him as they would be stuck with Kamala who is worse than Biden.

So it will be up to the DNC to convince Joe that he will get clobbered. Biden is about the only Dem that Trump could beat because it would be his policies that worked vs a blithering idiot who cancelled Trump policies on Energy, Border, Middle East that were working. I continue to think Newsome/Whitmer will be their ticket. Yes both are white. Yes both have screwed up their own states. But has that slowed down Dems before?

The odds of a "hostile takeover" by the DNC giving Joe the boot are increasing dramatically. Earlier I thought once Joe saw all the bad polls, he may be willing to step aside. That is unlikely. Cabinet will not invoke 25th Amendment on him as they would be stuck with Kamala who is worse than Biden.

So it will be up to the DNC to convince Joe that he will get clobbered. Biden is about the only Dem that Trump could beat because it would be his policies that worked vs a blithering idiot who cancelled Trump policies on Energy, Border, Middle East that were working. I continue to think Newsome/Whitmer will be their ticket. Yes both are white. Yes both have screwed up their own states. But has that slowed down Dems before?

And yet you want pubs to assist them by impeaching Joe. Not much of a thinker are you?

Reactions: fatman76

If you think the policies that are screwing up America are FJB's and not Hussein obama's you are not really in good grasp of the current situation. FJB is just a figurehead. This whole administration has been like the movie Groundhog Day from the start...just with more comfort moving even further and harder left. My point being...no matter who they put in office if they get rid of FJB(which I also believe will be more difficult than it sounds) it will be Husseins people really pulling every string. Trump knows this...and will play those cards. No matter who they pick, the border crisis will still be front and center, and VERY, VERY easy to anchor to whoever they try to run, along with a rapidly failing economy.

Reactions: RussellCasse
If you think the policies that are screwing up America are FJB's and not Hussein obama's you are not really in good grasp of the current situation. FJB is just a figurehead. This whole administration has been like the movie Groundhog Day from the start...just with more comfort moving even further and harder left. My point being...no matter who they put in office if they get rid of FJB(which I also believe will be more difficult than it sounds) it will be Husseins people really pulling every string. Trump knows this...and will play those cards. No matter who they pick, the border crisis will still be front and center, and VERY, VERY easy to anchor to whoever they try to run, along with a rapidly failing economy.
Of course I know they are Obamas. Ron, we are on the same side. I am just not convinced that Trump can win. I hope I'm dead wrong.

But Trump has this no matter who they put up...and I think they may be stuck w FJB.
I live in Maryland. They were talking about a this on the radio this morning. Now, mind you, Maryland is the bluest of blue states. Polls show that 67% of the people believe the border is an issue and almost 70% say inflation/economy is an issue, BUT, almost 52% will still vote for Biden while 34% said Trump. WTF??????? I just don't get it.

I live in Maryland. They were talking about a this on the radio this morning. Now, mind you, Maryland is the bluest of blue states. Polls show that 67% of the people believe the border is an issue and almost 70% say inflation/economy is an issue, BUT, almost 52% will still vote for Biden while 34% said Trump. WTF??????? I just don't get it.
And that is why running with Trump is likely to get us beat. Too many know his policies are superior yet still vote against him.

And that is why running with Trump is likely to get us beat. Too many know his policies are superior yet still vote against him.
You are beating a dead horse my friend. No one here agrees with you...and it really does not matter, because HE WILL BE THE NOMINEE. Quit crying about it.

Liberals have replaced religion with politics.

That’s why you don’t see our liberal friends ever bring the receipts. They just say things and believe that makes them true.

Voting for Trump would be like Billy Graham voting for Satan.

Reactions: RussellCasse
You do understand we have a process to pick a nominee?

Trump isn’t being installed like Biden.

If there were a more popular conservative candidate Trump wouldn’t be the nominee.

I know my friend, I know. Please remember you can't fix stupid. These people that vote blue are not very sharp. Maybe bowling ball sharp, but nothing more.

Reactions: BCSpell
You do understand we have a process to pick a nominee?

Trump isn’t being installed like Biden.

If there were a more popular conservative candidate Trump wouldn’t be the nominee.
What we need and would get if we were fully in God's grace.
ted-cruz-election-16-page-main_38161758_ver1.0.jpg

What we deserve
maxresdefault.jpg

What we will get if God is merciful and shows us some grace. And I would be thankful to have him.
wp1817000.jpg

Forget Santa and a lump of coal...this is what we get when we are on God's naughty list
4000.jpg

My I present Exhibit B: there is 1 party and they all hate trump. The Rino class hates him because he exposed them. Has zero to do with mean tweets. Good lord we have some folks that are ignorant to whats been happening.

And moderates call nominating moderates that govern like the left “winning”. Their “party” affiliation wins the primary, then gets their ass kicked because the right stays home. See Romney, Mccain, Etc.

Weird. Seems like something someone on the board has been saying…

Miss you @goldmom @grandhavendiddy @GatorTheo

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT