ADVERTISEMENT

Mullen

You'd be surprised.

How many times has Florida beaten Bama in the SECCG?

How many times has Georgia beaten Bama in the SECCG?

This isn't that hard. You earn respect by taking something from Bama that they wanted. That's why Bama fans respect Kirby as a recruiter, and have no respect for him as a coach.

Reactions: sadgator
How many times has Florida beaten Bama in the SECCG?

How many times has Georgia beaten Bama in the SECCG?

This isn't that hard. You earn respect by taking something from Bama that they wanted. That's why Bama fans respect Kirby as a recruiter, and have no respect for him as a coach.

There's obviously exceptions, and it probably helps that most people here don't really know any real Florida fans, but I've never gotten anything but a mutual respect and a lot of "I hope Mullen turns it around because the SEC is always better when Bama and Florida is on top."

I know that hurts some to hear."

There's obviously exceptions, and it probably helps that most people here don't really know any real Florida fans, but I've never gotten anything but a mutual respect and a lot of "I hope Mullen turns it around because the SEC is always better when Bama and Florida is on top."

I know that hurts some to hear."

Bingo to your comment. The SEC *was* better with Stallings vs Spurrier and Saban vs Meyer.

IOW, when Bama and Florida were the top dogs.

A lot of Bama fans think Mark Richt was a 'classy' coach for the same reason our rivals thought the same thing about Mike Shula.

Meanwhile, Saban is the complete asshole that they all respect. Same for Spurrier for the same reasons.

Reactions: Dannygator1989
Bingo to your comment. The SEC *was* better with Stallings vs Spurrier and Saban vs Meyer.

IOW, when Bama and Florida were the top dogs.

A lot of Bama fans think Mark Richt was a 'classy' coach for the same reason our rivals thought the same thing about Mike Shula.

Meanwhile, Saban is the complete asshole that they all respect. Same for Spurrier for the same reasons.
There are HUGE differences between Spurrier and Saban.
People genuinely like Spurrier.
Spurrier doesn't put up with guys who abuse women.
Spurrier is who he is whether the cameras are on him or not.

There are HUGE differences between Spurrier and Saban.
People genuinely like Spurrier.
Spurrier doesn't put up with guys who abuse women.
Spurrier is who he is whether the cameras are on him or not.

Seriously? LOL I know plenty of Georgia fans that hate Spurrier's guts. Plenty of Cheatersee, Bama and Florida State fans that do as well.

All for the same reason.

All respect him as a coach for the same reason.

None of them respect Kirby as a coach. You know why.

Seriously? LOL I know plenty of Georgia fans that hate Spurrier's guts. Plenty of Cheatersee, Bama and Florida State fans that do as well.

All for the same reason.

All respect him as a coach for the same reason.

None of them respect Kirby as a coach. You know why.
I hate Spurrier as far as the rivalry goes, but I can admit he's a good and decent human being. My points stand.
Your drivel about Smart doesn't matter. Smart's been a head coach for 3 years and anyone who says he's not off to a great start has an objective or is simply foolish.

Reactions: GwinnettDawg
I hate Spurrier as far as the rivalry goes, but I can admit he's a good and decent human being. My points stand.
Your drivel about Smart doesn't matter. Smart's been a head coach for 3 years and anyone who says he's not off to a great start has an objective or is simply foolish.

You're moving the goalposts. I never said Kirby hadn't had a good start. I just said that Bama fans respect him as a recruiter (because he's beaten us out for recruits we wanted), and have no respect for him as a coach (because he's lost to us twice in 2 years, both times due to his own coaching incompetence).

This isn't that hard.

You're moving the goalposts. I never said Kirby hadn't had a good start. I just said that Bama fans respect him as a recruiter (because he's beaten us out for recruits we wanted), and have no respect for him as a coach (because he's lost to us twice in 2 years, both times due to his own coaching incompetence).

This isn't that hard.
Then you're simply wrong. One game had a bad coaching call. Both games you had the edge in talent and experience.
You also seem to be in the minority according to McElroy. I was in Hoover last year and I didn't speak with anyone who shares your opinion of Smart.

You can argue that Kirby is a great coach, that's fine. I'm just telling you that Bama fans don't respect him as such.

Beat Bama, then we'll change our minds. Till then, nope.
1. I'm not arguing Smart is a great coach. He's coached 3 years. I'm debating your opinion that Smart is not a good coach.
2. You obviously don't speak for all Bama fans... just ask McElroy. Why don't you ask Saban if he respects Smart as a coach? I suspect his answer will differ greatly from yours.

1. I'm not arguing Smart is a great coach. He's coached 3 years. I'm debating your opinion that Smart is not a good coach.
2. You obviously don't speak for all Bama fans... just ask McElroy. Why don't you ask Saban if he respects Smart as a coach? I suspect his answer will differ greatly from yours.

Of course it will, cause Saban says every coach he will face is incredible LOL Hells bells he gushes about how incredible Ed Orgeron is, for goodness sake!

Give Smart a lifetime contract with $100M buyout, Make me smile ($1 to Cecil Newton).

Of course it will, cause Saban says every coach he will face is incredible LOL Hells bells he gushes about how incredible Ed Orgeron is, for goodness sake!

Give Smart a lifetime contract with $100M buyout, Make me smile ($1 to Cecil Newton).
Keep talking. You weren't talking during the games the last 2 years, but you were before the games... the games you were supposed to win easily. It's coming. Nothing lasts forever.
McElroy has a different opinion than you... and a much larger platform.

Keep talking. You weren't talking during the games the last 2 years, but you were before the games... the games you were supposed to win easily. It's coming. Nothing lasts forever.
McElroy has a different opinion than you... and a much larger platform.

LMAO! Greg McElroy is suddenly awesome! Just like Kang Kirby! GO DAWGS!!!! :D:D:D:D

In general, or among Georgia fans posing as Florida fans on the internet?
Or as Auburn Fans posing as BAMA fans on a Florida Fans Board. Yes, I was a bouncer and a bounty Hunter(technical name on the badge read, Federal Fugitive Investigator. As far as being a Sugar baby, per some little dude that likes to be on bottom when dog styling, I was a Sugarbaby to a beautiful, redheaded woman in her mid thirties. She was one helleva Sugarmamma. I know most of you wannabe message board thugs will laugh and come back with more of your stupid, adolescent garbage, and I'll respond like I give a damn. You'll all get aroused in thinking you've out done me, but this old man quit giving a damn way before most of you graduated from diapers to pull ups. For those who haven't reached that milestone(Ghost of Massaging Alone), I unsincerely apologize.

Or as Auburn Fans posing as BAMA fans on a Florida Fans Board. Yes, I was a bouncer and a bounty Hunter(technical name on the badge read, Federal Fugitive Investigator. As far as being a Sugar baby, per some little dude that likes to be on bottom when dog styling, I was a Sugarbaby to a beautiful, redheaded woman in her mid thirties. She was one helleva Sugarmamma. I know most of you wannabe message board thugs will laugh and come back with more of your stupid, adolescent garbage, and I'll respond like I give a damn. You'll all get aroused in thinking you've out done me, but this old man quit giving a damn way before most of you graduated from diapers to pull ups. For those who haven't reached that milestone(Ghost of Massaging Alone), I unsincerely apologize.

Ah buddy, that's sweet. Of course, it's all bullshit.

As far as your pullups comment, not unless you are in your 90's. We aren't kids here.

From what? Saban and McElroy saying their former coach is great?

Like I said, give the guy a lifetime contract with 100M buyout if you think he's so great LMAO!

Mcelroy thinks Mcelwain is amazing also, and has always repeated it. He died on a hill for him a few years ago.

Mcelroy thinks Mcelwain is amazing also, and has always repeated it. He died on a hill for him a few years ago.

And Georgia fans have always claimed McElroy was an overrated hack who only went into broadcasting cause he couldn't cut it in the NFL UNTIL........he says something the homers like, then suddenly he's the premier source on college football analysis :D:D:D:D

If Georgia wants to believe McElroy is right, then give Kirby a lifetime contract with $100M buyout. No Bama or Florida fan would fight you on it.

Ah buddy, that's sweet. Of course, it's all bullshit.

As far as your pullups comment, not unless you are in your 90's. We aren't kids here.
No, I just turned 60 as I was born March of '59. I'm certain everyone on this board wasn't graduating to pullups, however most act like it with their attacks rather than carrying on a constructive conversation. Unfortunately I bite back, so this thread has been nothing but a pissing contest. I was a bouncer and a bounty hunter while I attended the University of Florida. I made good money, hunting down people who skipped bail or had rewards put out on them. Many large Surety firms hired me to aprehend fugitives when they located them. I'm now part owner of one of those firms. Believe it or not, who gives a flying kcuf???

And Georgia fans have always claimed McElroy was an overrated hack who only went into broadcasting cause he couldn't cut it in the NFL UNTIL........he says something the homers like, then suddenly he's the premier source on college football analysis :D:D:D:D

If Georgia wants to believe McElroy is right, then give Kirby a lifetime contract with $100M buyout. No Bama or Florida fan would fight you on it.
This Florida fan hopes Kirby goes to the NFL as quick as he can. He has outrecruited us and beat us by 3 or more touchdowns the last 2 games. The thought is that he was outcoached by Coach Mullen, however Florida/Georgia is a rilvary game. Both teams should be up to the test. I know we were leading in the second half, but it still ended up being a 3 td game. Hell, we beat LSU and LSU killed UGA. There's no way I believe we shouldn't have beat UGA. Most of us thought we would based on the way the two games vs LSU went. I know I did and it cost me $100.00 bet with a nut licker.

No, Georgia fans haven’t said anything like that. More lame attempts at generalization to justify your contempt for an entire fan base because of Kirby. You are so transparent.

And definitely keep going with insta like way if saying the same thing over and over. Looks good on you. And very typical of your posting history.

This Florida fan hopes Kirby goes to the NFL as quick as he can. He has outrecruited us and beat us by 3 or more touchdowns the last 2 games. The thought is that he was outcoached by Coach Mullen, however Florida/Georgia is a rilvary game. Both teams should be up to the test. I know we were leading in the second half, but it still ended up being a 3 td game. Hell, we beat LSU and LSU killed UGA. There's no way I believe we shouldn't have beat UGA. Most of us thought we would based on the way the two games vs LSU went. I know I did and it cost me $100.00 bet with a nut licker.

Sorry, he's not going anywhere for at least 2 more years. By then Mullen (Not Mullen's and not Mullens) will have passed him and Florida will be back to the SECCG every year.

I suspect Kirby will be fired at the end of either the 2020 or 2021 season. As we've seen here, Georgia fans are completely irrational when it comes to their support of Kirby. That will immediately flip into irrational criticism the second they figure out that he's not Nick Saban Jr. Once Kirby starts posting 8-4 or 9-3 seasons (while Mullen is sending Florida to the SECCG), then the homers will be calling for his head.

Would love to be wrong, but I'm not. Kirby is another Ed Orgeron. Both great recruiters and solid defensive position coaches, but both are totally in over their heads as head coaches.

Mullen's, as explained before, was something I did type while being a little over the limit with my alcohol to blood content. I laughed at it then and will keep laughing at it. You've never had a typo when you was typing one thing and then reworded it and then realize you mistyped and still ending up screwing it up. I've done it on things much more important than this. I'm not perfect, but it beats being a BAMA fan. Rock on GhostofGrammarTeacher.

Sorry, he's not going anywhere for at least 2 more years. By then Mullen (Not Mullen's and not Mullens) will have passed him and Florida will be back to the SECCG every year.

I suspect Kirby will be fired at the end of either the 2020 or 2021 season. As we've seen here, Georgia fans are completely irrational when it comes to their support of Kirby. That will immediately flip into irrational criticism the second they figure out that he's not Nick Saban Jr. Once Kirby starts posting 8-4 or 9-3 seasons (while Mullen is sending Florida to the SECCG), then the homers will be calling for his head.

Would love to be wrong, but I'm not. Kirby is another Ed Orgeron. Both great recruiters and solid defensive position coaches, but both are totally in over their heads as head coaches.
Trolls gonna troll. Off to ignore you go.

From what? Saban and McElroy saying their former coach is great?

Like I said, give the guy a lifetime contract with 100M buyout if you think he's so great LMAO!
You said Bama people. I told you that you don't speak for all Bama people... then I proved it with a bigger Bama person than you.

The only person here that's irrational about Smart is you. You're letting your wants, your obvious hurt, and your emotions control you. 100% speculation on your part against Smart's results on the field.

You said Bama people. I told you that you don't speak for all Bama people... then I proved it with a bigger Bama person than you.

I never said I did. I just know that Bama people don't respect Kirby as a coach AT GEORGIA because he can't beat Bama.

Until that changes, their opinion of him won't.

This isn't that hard.

The only person here that's irrational about Smart is you. You're letting your wants, your obvious hurt, and your emotions control you. 100% speculation on your part against Smart's results on the field.

Smart is 0-2 against my team, and both losses are directly due to his coaching blunders.

And you think him not being able to ever beat my team makes me butthurt over him and emotional? LMAO! Project a little more.

Funny thing is I've told you repeatedly that Kirby is a GREAT recruiter and does NOT cheat. You forget that, because when I say he's not a good coach, you get all emotional and butthurt.

Sorry, but until he learns how to stop blowing sure wins against Bama with coaching blunders, I'm not gonna respect him as a coach. He has to earn that, just because a homer Georgia fan will roll over and give it to him doesn't mean I will.

Reactions: Dannygator1989
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT