ADVERTISEMENT

Mullen

UGa seems to have an inexhaustible supply of douchenozzles. Where were they all when UF was beating that ass on a regular basis for decades? I wonder.
We were listening to Gayturds doing the same thing to us that we're doing to you. Get used to it!

We were listening to Gayturds doing the same thing to us that we're doing to you. Get used to it!

Please. I've been to that hole you call a board, where everybody posts in the subject line because you can't make a coherent thought more than 7 words long. Gators were few and far between. Unlike you bottom feeders, we don't lord it over others when we are on top. But I get it. It's been so long, and you know it's about to end, and when will you ever get a chance again? So you take your shot during this brief window.

Last edited:
Reactions: TennesseeGator
Please. I've been to that hole you call a board, where everybody posts int he subject line because you can't make a coherent thought more than 7 words long. Gators were few and far between. Unlike you bottom feeders, we don't lord it over others when we are on top. But I get it. It's been so long, and you know it's about to end, and when will you ever get a chance again? So you take your shot during this brief window.
I"m talking real life, not on a message board. I've had Go Gators keyed on the side of my vehicle. It's all I would hear in the 90's and early 00's. I would get ragged because I would always say wait until next year. Next year finally came after what felt like an eternity.

I"m talking real life, not on a message board. I've had Go Gators keyed on the side of my vehicle. It's all I would hear in the 90's and early 00's. I would get ragged because I would always say wait until next year. Next year finally came after what felt like an eternity.

Well, from what I have learned about you in just a few short words, I figure you made such an ass of yourself so many rimes that a few retaliated against you. Hell, I wouldn't be surprised if it wasn't even Gator fans that did it, just people you irritated to the point they wanted to get back at you in kind and that was the best way to do it. Most bang for the buck, so to speak.

And 4th and Kirby is no Mullen.
Ghost, you are putting up a valiant defensefor your favorite team. Bravo. But, you and I both know that Florida and Georgia's football programs aren't even in the same stratospheres. These last few days have been a punch in the gut for you but Dan Mullen deserved it for his childish sniping at Kirby Smart and the UGA program. I feel fairly confident that Kirby will do his "talking" in late October in Jacksonville. Honestly, how confident are you?

It's 'talking season' now fo-sho...

Pissin' n the wind vs barkin' at da moon....

Mostly jus mo ZZZZZzzzzzzzzzz

Well, from what I have learned about you in just a few short words, I figure you made such an ass of yourself so many rimes that a few retaliated against you. Hell, I wouldn't be surprised if it wasn't even Gator fans that did it, just people you irritated to the point they wanted to get back at you in kind and that was the best way to do it. Most bang for the buck, so to speak.
Act like an insufferable douche to total strangers. When given medicine in return say “well I was traumatized by mean people a long time ago..” Not a real tough mystery as to why someone would be mean to her. They’re like Maury guests.

Reactions: oozie7
Please. I've been to that hole you call a board, where everybody posts in the subject line because you can't make a coherent thought more than 7 words long. Gators were few and far between. Unlike you bottom feeders, we don't lord it over others when we are on top. But I get it. It's been so long, and you know it's about to end, and when will you ever get a chance again? So you take your shot during this brief window.
The main reason you see so many Georgia fans on here is not because we have kicked your butt the last 2 years. It's that your coach keeps talking smack to Georgia and he hasn't ever done anything to back it up.

As long as you keep losing to Georgia, Kentucky and Missouri don't count on getting much respect

The main reason you see so many Georgia fans on here is not because we have kicked your butt the last 2 years. It's that your coach keeps talking smack to Georgia and he hasn't ever done anything to back it up.

As long as you keep losing to Georgia, Kentucky and Missouri don't count on getting much respect

We're on our board, not yours.
You come begging for some validation for a 40 year long suckin' program.
When you can beat LSU, UA, and #15 Texazz, let us know. o_O
6. UF
7. LSU
8 UGly + 4th & Dumb + Top Rated Recruits...

We're on our board, not yours.
You come begging for some validation for a 40 year long suckin' program.
When you can beat LSU, UA, and #15 Texazz, let us know. o_O
6. UF
7. LSU
8 UGly + 4th & Dumb + Top Rated Recruits...
There's a reason I'm not talking trash to LSU, Bama and Texas fans. Ha ha.

Your coach should probably learn that same lesson to not talk trash to a school that has whipped him twice and whipped the school he is coaching for twice in a row.

Your coach should probably learn that same lesson to not talk trash to a school that has whipped him twice and whipped the school he is coaching for twice in a row.

No, you're here begging for validation for a nuttlickin' team that can't finish. :rolleyes:

You should probably learn how to finish a season and win a NC before you come here trying to hump a leg that's had it's foot up your azz for the last 40 years, and owned you since 1950. o_O

The only reason that your mutts are even close (4-5) to finally winning a decade over UF is this fact. UF had not had a single losing season since 1979, then in the last decade they have gone 4-7 and 4-8 under their 2 worst (fired) coaches since Dig Ducky in the 70's.

The last time that UGly won a decade was in your NC decade, the 1980, so maybe you can squeak out a 6-4 decade. Please bet your 3 Ac farm and your double-wide on the next game.:cool: (that's if you not in some cheap Apt, or worse, still in your mommies basement... :oops:

Ghost, you are putting up a valiant defensefor your favorite team. Bravo. But, you and I both know that Florida and Georgia's football programs aren't even in the same stratospheres. These last few days have been a punch in the gut for you but Dan Mullen deserved it for his childish sniping at Kirby Smart and the UGA program. I feel fairly confident that Kirby will do his "talking" in late October in Jacksonville. Honestly, how confident are you?

Again, Ghost is a Bammer. When he says he's your daddy, he's not lying.

No, you're here begging for validation for a nuttlickin' team that can't finish. :rolleyes:

You should probably learn how to finish a season and win a NC before you come here trying to hump a leg that's had it's foot up your azz for the last 40 years, and owned you since 1950. o_O

The only reason that your mutts are even close (4-5) to finally winning a decade over UF is this fact. UF had not had a single losing season since 1979, then in the last decade they have gone 4-7 and 4-8 under their 2 worst (fired) coaches since Dig Ducky in the 70's.

The last time that UGly won a decade was in your NC decade, the 1980, so maybe you can squeak out a 6-4 decade. Please bet your 3 Ac farm and your double-wide on the next game.:cool: (that's if you not in some cheap Apt, or worse, still in your mommies basement... :oops:
Again, as long as your coach keeps talking smack to Georgia and keeps getting destroyed by Georgia I'll hang around.

Really, because even when we were beating that azz annually, all we heard from UGaly fans was trash about "overall series record". So shaddup.

How many times you lose to Kentucky in the past 30 years? Bet it's more than once.

Again, as long as your coach keeps talking smack to Georgia and keeps getting destroyed by Georgia I'll hang around.

Seeking and begging for some validation,,, I got that already. :rolleyes:

And as long as our coach keeps on finishing ranked higher than your 4th & Dumb, I won't care much about your yappin' at the moon.
6. UF + 'Dan the Man' --- #10 UF 41 - 15 #7 Mich
7. LSU
8. UGly + '4th & Dumb' --- #5 UGly 21 - 28 #15 Texazz

Seeking and begging for some validation,,, I got that already. :rolleyes:

And as long as our coach keeps on finishing ranked higher than your 4th & Dumb, I won't care much about your yappin' at the moon.
6. UF + 'Dan the Man' --- #10 UF 41 - 15 #7 Mich
7. LSU
8. UGly + '4th & Dumb' --- #5 UGly 21 - 28 #15 Texazz
Congrats on finishing higher than us last year! That was awesome! I am sure the momentum for y'all will continue and you will dominate us in recruiting! Who knows you may stay within two touchdowns of us this year which will he two straight moral victories you can count against us. That will be like Mullen being 2-0 against Georgia as a Florida coach. Ha ha.

Congrats on finishing higher than us last year! That was awesome! I am sure the momentum for y'all will continue and you will dominate us in recruiting! Who knows you may stay within two touchdowns of us this year which will he two straight moral victories you can count against us. That will be like Mullen being 2-0 against Georgia as a Florida coach. Ha ha.
So in y'all's words...beating an inept coach with shitty recruiting classes....is the UGA measuring stick for success.

Not finishing ranked higher and winning bowl games all while the inept coach with shitty recruiting classes finish ranked higher and win their bowl games.

Reactions: instaGATOR
So in y'all's words...beating an inept coach with shitty recruiting classes....is the UGA measuring stick for success.

Not finishing ranked higher and winning bowl games all while the inept coach with shitty recruiting classes finish ranked higher and win their bowl games.
I never said Mullen was inept or that your recruiting class sucked. All I said is we have whipped y'all the last two years and your coach keeps talking crap!

Not a single Dawg is going to comprehend your post. I think you made a solid point, just that your intended target audience, well...

Reactions: TennesseeGator
So, if UF wins the SECe but loses to UGly, you'd be okay with that? o_O
Typical buttsniffer... :cool:
Now you are speaking hypothetically. Ha ha. Is that what happens when you can't speak to reality?

The reality is Mullen has done neither.

I never said Mullen was inept or that your recruiting class sucked. All I said is we have whipped y'all the last two years and your coach keeps talking crap!

You brought up recruiting. You brought up the point our coach lost to UGA. You not once mentioned anything about him talking crap.

You basically claimed UGA's recruiting highly outweighs UF's. You claim.we are nowhere on UGA's level in any aspect.

Somehow our coach, with lower ranked recruiting classes finished the season with as much success as the All World Coach Smart and his band of top notch recruits.

Basically since we lost the H2H... you are measuring UGA's/Kirby's success on that.

It’s sad that people like you even exist in this day and age. Usually the ones throwing the gay word around and denying they are well you know the rest.

You brought up recruiting. You brought up the point our coach lost to UGA. You not once mentioned anything about him talking crap.

You basically claimed UGA's recruiting highly outweighs UF's. You claim.we are nowhere on UGA's level in any aspect.

Somehow our coach, with lower ranked recruiting classes finished the season with as much success as the All World Coach Smart and his band of top notch recruits.

Basically since we lost the H2H... you are measuring UGA's/Kirby's success on that.
Reading comprehension is not your strength. I never said our recruiting highly outweighs Florida. I never said Kirby is All World. You should really try reading something several times before responding.

I said Kirby has whipped Florida twice and whipped Dan Mullen twice yet Mullen is the one talking crap.

I think it is great that Gator fans thought last year was so great! I think Mullen is good enough to win 9-10 games per year. It's not my place to judge whether you should be happy about that or not.

I don't think we had a great year last year. Our expectations are just higher than yours (since you are bragging about last year) That's nothing for you to be ashamed of. Trust me, I had to reset my expectations of the Georgia/Florida when it was Spurier vs Richt. I cringe when I look back and think of how many times I spouted off "Wait til next year!"

Mullen seems excited about the way Florida played Georgia last year enough to talk trash. If coming within 20 points of beating Georgia gets him excited then I am sure he will be excited for the next few years...and probably get an extension for it.

Lol@ our expectations being higher than yours. Imagine the team who hasn’t won a title in 40 years claiming to have higher expectations than a team that has won 3 in that same timeframe. And you all kept an underachieving coach for 15 years, so much for expectations.

Nobody at UF will be happy about 10-3 well into the future. We fired a coach in two and a half years ago was going 8-4 and signing elite recruiting classes. We’re happy about 10-3 a year after being 4-7. We’re happy with all the improvements we saw in one year. That you’re too much of an idiot to understand that distinction says a lot about you. And if you all didn’t think your season last year was great then why in the hell are y’all predicting titles next year?

Lol@ our expectations being higher than yours. Imagine the team who hasn’t won a title in 40 years claiming to have higher expectations than a team that has won 3 in that same timeframe. And you all kept an underachieving coach for 15 years, so much for expectations.

Nobody at UF will be happy about 10-3 well into the future. We fired a coach in two and a half years ago was going 8-4 and signing elite recruiting classes. We’re happy about 10-3 a year after being 4-7. We’re happy with all the improvements we saw in one year. That you’re too much of an idiot to understand that distinction says a lot about you. And if you all didn’t think your season last year was great then why in the hell are y’all predicting titles next year?
Tell me why Mukken is so excited

Are you really calling people names on a message board? How old are you? Like 12? No wonder you love Mullen's trash talking a team the whips him!

Tell me why Mukken is so excited

Are you really calling people names on a message board? How old are you? Like 12? No wonder you love Mullen's trash talking a team the whips him!

He’s the head coach. What head coach isn’t excited about their program? Is he supposed to sell unhappiness? I’m hoping at least one time you’ll make a relevant point. And you make stupid points I’ll call you an idiot, cry about it somewhere else if you don’t like it. I don’t care either way.

He’s the head coach. What head coach isn’t excited about their program? Is he supposed to sell unhappiness? I’m hoping at least one time you’ll make a relevant point. And you make stupid points I’ll call you an idiot, cry about it somewhere else if you don’t like it. I don’t care either way.
Ok tough guy! You do you!

Mullen is definitely selling happiness! We both agree he seems to be happy about his close loss to the Dawgs because that seems to be the school he cares the most about. What's not to love about talking trash to a team that you stayed within 20 points of.

The good news is that makes Mullen happy, you happy and me happy! We all win!! Well, the Gators don't but me, you and Mullen do!

Last edited:
I have never seen so many sissies come on here and whine about being called names after they collectively come over here and calling names. And then say “well.. I ain’t one that did that..” No wonder your program hid its players during the worst part of WW2. Its your culture.

Ok tough guy! You do you!

Mullen is definitely selling happiness! We both agree he seems to be happy about his close loss to the Dawgs because that seems to be the school he cares the most about. What's not to love about talking trash to a team that you stayed within 20 points of.

The good news is that makes Mullen happy, you happy and me happy! We all win!! Well, the Gators don't but me, you and Mullen do!

That post ^^^^^ made by an idiot. “Why is your coach happy!!???” Uh ok.

Reading comprehension is not your strength. I never said our recruiting highly outweighs Florida. I never said Kirby is All World. You should really try reading something several times before responding.

I said Kirby has whipped Florida twice and whipped Dan Mullen twice yet Mullen is the one talking crap.

I think it is great that Gator fans thought last year was so great! I think Mullen is good enough to win 9-10 games per year. It's not my place to judge whether you should be happy about that or not.

I don't think we had a great year last year. Our expectations are just higher than yours (since you are bragging about last year) That's nothing for you to be ashamed of. Trust me, I had to reset my expectations of the Georgia/Florida when it was Spurier vs Richt. I cringe when I look back and think of how many times I spouted off "Wait til next year!"

Mullen seems excited about the way Florida played Georgia last year enough to talk trash. If coming within 20 points of beating Georgia gets him excited then I am sure he will be excited for the next few years...and probably get an extension for it.
My reading comprehension is fine. Read the post of yours I quoted. You brought up recruiting. The post I quoted you said not one thing about Mullen talking crap.

10 wins in year one at Florida is better than numerous other coaches started off with. It's also better than what Kirby started off with at UGA.

That's a starting point to get excited about but unlike many UGA fans I'm not expecting 10 straight SEC championships as numerous Dawg fans were over here predicting last off season.

Well, from what I have learned about you in just a few short words, I figure you made such an ass of yourself so many rimes that a few retaliated against you. Hell, I wouldn't be surprised if it wasn't even Gator fans that did it, just people you irritated to the point they wanted to get back at you in kind and that was the best way to do it. Most bang for the buck, so to speak.[/QUOTE
It happened when I lived in Newberry. I had a Georgia tag on my candy apple red Stingray. All I said in the 00's and 90's was "wait until next year" because SOS was our daddy.

So you've always been a homer? Interesting...

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT