ADVERTISEMENT

Mullen

Smart is 0-2 against my team, and both losses are directly due to his coaching blunders.

And you think him not being able to ever beat my team makes me butthurt over him and emotional? LMAO! Project a little more.

Funny thing is I've told you repeatedly that Kirby is a GREAT recruiter and does NOT cheat. You forget that, because when I say he's not a good coach, you get all emotional and butthurt.

Sorry, but until he learns how to stop blowing sure wins against Bama with coaching blunders, I'm not gonna respect him as a coach. He has to earn that, just because a homer Georgia fan will roll over and give it to him doesn't mean I will.
The natty loss wasn't because of coaching blunders. There was one bad decision (to not call the timeout) in the 2018 SECCG.
I don't get emotional. You're irrational. Bad coaches don't win 32 games in 3 years in the SEC. Smart is not a bad coach. Football people would disagree with you.

The natty loss wasn't because of coaching blunders. There was one bad decision (to not call the timeout) in the 2018 SECCG.
I don't get emotional. You're irrational. Bad coaches don't win 32 games in 3 years in the SEC. Smart is not a bad coach. Football people would disagree with you.

Kirby has never made good halftime adjustments. It's always been a coaching shortcoming of his. He had no answer or Tua in the 2nd half cause he wasn't ready for him. Everyone knew Saban was either about to pull Jalen or would at halftime. But somehow, Kirby missed it.

In the 2015 NC game, Clemson had a similar lead at halftime to what Georgia did. DeShaun Watson was eating our defense alive and we couldn't get a rush on him. Saban suggested they switch gears and go with their 'rabbits' LB package which would put their fastest rush guys on the edge to try to close the pocket in faster on Watson. Kirby said no, stick with the plan. Jeremy Pruitt said go for it, Evans and Hand will eat him up.

Saban listened to Pruitt, and Evans and Hand had a field day in the 2nd half and totally shut down Watson. If Saban had listened to Kirby, Dabo would have 3 NCs right now.

That's another reason why I don't respect him as a coach. See I'm not just pulling this out of thin air to try to flame you on a message board. I have actual reasons for not respecting Kirby as a coach, just as I have actual reasons for respecting him as a recruiter.

You can only see the good, and are blinded to the bad. I'm not a homer for Georgia, so I can see more clearly than you can.

Kirby has never made good halftime adjustments. It's always been a coaching shortcoming of his. He had no answer or Tua in the 2nd half cause he wasn't ready for him. Everyone knew Saban was either about to pull Jalen or would at halftime. But somehow, Kirby missed it.

In the 2015 NC game, Clemson had a similar lead at halftime to what Georgia did. DeShaun Watson was eating our defense alive and we couldn't get a rush on him. Saban suggested they switch gears and go with their 'rabbits' LB package which would put their fastest rush guys on the edge to try to close the pocket in faster on Watson. Kirby said no, stick with the plan. Jeremy Pruitt said go for it, Evans and Hand will eat him up.

Saban listened to Pruitt, and Evans and Hand had a field day in the 2nd half and totally shut down Watson. If Saban had listened to Kirby, Dabo would have 3 NCs right now.

That's another reason why I don't respect him as a coach. See I'm not just pulling this out of thin air to try to flame you on a message board. I have actual reasons for not respecting Kirby as a coach, just as I have actual reasons for respecting him as a recruiter.

You can only see the good, and are blinded to the bad. I'm not a homer for Georgia, so I can see more clearly than you can.
"Kirby has never made good halftime adjustments." Your argument just ended. You're either wrong or lying to make a ridiculous blanket statement like that.
Oklahoma CFP Rose Bowl says hello.
You're literally blind from your butthurt of Smart leaving Bama or threatened by what he's doing in Athens.
I'm not here claiming he's a great coach like a homer would. I'm simply arguing against your statement that he's a bad coach.
You're actually seeing what you want to see.
Also, your story about Pruitt backing Saban in 2015... Pruitt wasn't at Bama... your story is false.

Last edited:
Reactions: GwinnettDawg
You're literally blind from your butthurt of Smart leaving Bama or threatened by what he's doing in Athens.

You can't be serious. Pruitt was a better DC at Bama as our defense rankings prove.

And yes, Pruitt was indeed on the staff at Bama during the 2015 NC game. And Saban overruled Kirby at halftime to go with Pruitt's call. Which is why we won the game.

But again, if Georgia thinks Kirby is incredible, then give him the lifetime contract he deserves, with $100M buyout. Double it to $200M if he goes to Bama.

Nothing would make me happier.

Yea idk how any rational person can say the 2017 title game wasn’t lost due to lack of adjustments. UGA came out with a great plan, got up early, and then didn’t score the last two quarters of the game basically. And by the end of the game Bama had a true freshman QB, a true freshman LT, a true freshman RB, and two true freshman receivers moving up and down the field on UGA’s defense in the second half. They basically lost to Bama’s B team. They gave up 26 points in the second half to a QB getting his first real meaningful reps.

Yea idk how any rational person can say the 2017 title game wasn’t lost due to lack of adjustments. UGA came out with a great plan, got up early, and then didn’t score the last two quarters of the game basically. And by the end of the game Bama had a true freshman QB, a true freshman LT, a true freshman RB, and two true freshman receivers moving up and down the field on UGA’s defense in the second half. They basically lost to Bama’s B team. They gave up 26 points in the second half to a QB getting his first real meaningful reps.
Say what you want but go back and watch the game. We can't beat Bama and the refs. There are national articles about it.
They took a blocked punt away from us with a bogus offsides call. They don't call a facemask against Swift that gives us a first down in Bama territory. They don't call a Bama personal foul against Fromm slamming his head into the turf. They give Bama's wr a running head start on a 4th down touchdown that would have resulted in a fg attempt. All of this in the 2nd half and was called out by the media. It is what it is. You can't overcome that.

Say what you want but go back and watch the game. We can't beat Bama and the refs. There are national articles about it.
They took a blocked punt away from us with a bogus offsides call. They don't call a facemask against Swift that gives us a first down in Bama territory. They don't call a Bama personal foul against Fromm slamming his head into the turf. They give Bama's wr a running head start on a 4th down touchdown that would have resulted in a fg attempt. All of this in the 2nd half and was called out by the media. It is what it is. You can't overcome that.

So you don’t place any blame on your staff for giving up 26 in one half to a true freshman QB? It’s all the refs? Did they stop you guys from being basically shutout for two quarters too?

So you don’t place any blame on your staff for giving up 26 in one half to a true freshman QB? It’s all the refs? Did they stop you guys from being basically shutout for two quarters too?
20 points in 2nd half. 6 in overtime.
How were we shutout for 2 quarters? We scored.
Reread my post.

20 points in 2nd half. 6 in overtime.
Reread my post.

There’s nothing valuable to reread. You blamed the refs for costing you the game. They’re the reason Bama’s true freshmen were moving up and down the field and you could barely get a 1st down in the 2nd half. Not lack of adjustments. Cool.

And when he doesn't, we'll agree you're full of it.

If Kirby develops into a great coach I will have no problem admitting it.

Funny thing is, you claim I am butthurt over Kirby leaving, but if I was butthurt wouldn't I be claiming he was a cheater and that's the only reason why he can recruit?

Of course I would. Instead, I've always admitted he's a great recruiter and even defended the notion that he cheated to Florida fans here.

So that makes be far more credible to talk about Kirby than someone like you that defends him at every step of the way.

But again, if Kirby develops into a great coach, I'll be the first to admit it. Save this post.

If Kirby develops into a great coach I will have no problem admitting it.

Funny thing is, you claim I am butthurt over Kirby leaving, but if I was butthurt wouldn't I be claiming he was a cheater and that's the only reason why he can recruit?

Of course I would. Instead, I've always admitted he's a great recruiter and even defended the notion that he cheated to Florida fans here.

So that makes be far more credible to talk about Kirby than someone like you that defends him at every step of the way.

But again, if Kirby develops into a great coach, I'll be the first to admit it. Save this post.
Really, if you claimed Kirby had cheated at Bama, you'd be telling on yourselves. LOL.
I don't defend him every step. I simply argue against your statement that he is a bad coach. His record and his position say otherwise. The facts say he is not a bad coach.

Why do you keep saying that about a shutout? We scored 13 in the first, 10 in the second.

Why do you keep saying that about a shutout? We scored 13 in the first, 10 in the second.

I didn’t say they were shutout, I said basically because they went a long stretch of time without scoring. Of those 10 points 3 came in in OT so they scored once the entire second half. And we’re scoreless from the 7 min mark in the 3rd to the end of the game...22 mins without a point. That’s basically two quarters.

I didn’t say they were shutout, I said basically because they went a long stretch of time without scoring. Of those 10 points 3 came in in OT so they scored once the entire second half. And we’re scoreless from the 7 min mark in the 3rd to the end of the game...22 mins without a point. That’s basically two quarters.
Ok and Bama went an entire half without scoring.

Ok and Bama went an entire half without scoring.

Are you following the discussion? The entire point was about UGA’s lack of halftime adjustments. Therefore I’m not sure what Bama not scoring in the first half has to do with anything. That only supports my point...UGA had a great game plan early, Bama adjusted after the half and they didn’t.

I guess my information ran those slinking mutts back up under the porch... :cool:
(where they belong) ;)

I do. Two straight years we have heard they werent prepared for the backup QB. The first couple series Tua was in we treated him just like we had Hurts. Then something changed. No excuse with the reverse, we’d seen him before.

Last edited:
I guess my information ran those slinking mutts back up under the porch... :cool:
(where they belong) ;)
LOL... your boy should have been concentrating on his program instead of trolling UGA and FSU. This is a BAD look for Florida. So much for Dan's glowing reviews. :eek:

Players (18-23 year old adults) make good or bad decisions, and that's on them.
(personal responsibility)

Coaches respond to the bad decisions by taking appropriate actions to correct the problems, or they don't, and that's on the coaches.

The school oversees the coaches decisions, and takes the appropriate actions, or they don't, and that's on the Admin.

So far, I'm not seeing a problem anywhere but with a certain few players decisions, and that is being dealt with by the coaches and the school.

Every year, everywhere, some small percentage are going to 'screw the pooch' with their poor decisions. As long as the Gator coaches and Admin make the right decisions to correct the problems, I'm okay with the situation. I only worry or get angry if the coaches and/or the Admin fail in their responsibilities.

Last edited:
Players (18-23 year old adults) make good or bad decisions, and that on them.
(personal responsibility)

Coaches respond to the bad decisions by taking appropriate actions to correct the problems, or they don't, and that's on the coaches.

The school oversees the coaches decisions, and takes the appropriate actions, or they don't, and that on the Admin.

So far, I'm not seeing a problem anywhere but with a certain few players decisions, and that is being dealt with by the coaches and the school.

Every year, everywhere, some small percentage are going to 'screw the pooch' with their poor decisions. As long as the Gator coaches and Admin make the right decisions to correct the problems, I'm okay with the situation. I only worry or get angry if the coaches and/or the Admin fail in their responsibilities.
At least they’re not smoking dope or drinking alcohol like those troublemaking UGA players. That would be a disaster...

Reactions: VZDawg
Hahahahahahaha, now that is funny!!

Every time I turn around, a new douchenozzle shows up.

I tried for years to explain to younger UF fans that UGa is the epitome of evil, but our dominance of them combined with FSU's ascension kept them from seeing it. But I bet they see it now.

Every time I turn around, a new douchenozzle shows up.

I tried for years to explain to younger UF fans that UGa is the epitome of evil, but our dominance of them combined with FSU's ascension kept them from seeing it. But I bet they see it now.
You're dominating from the bottom position? I listened to FUUF fans all through the 90's, so put on your big girl panties because we're here to stay!

Reactions: GADAWGinIraq
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT