ADVERTISEMENT

Let's talk recruiting LOL

Yeah, because winning 11 regular season games with the youngest team in the conference is underachieving. We were also double digit underdogs to Bama and went toe to toe. If we stay healthy, we'll be very good this year and next year depending on our QB situation.
Well yeah listening to you since you are a huge homer UGA has underachieved. All you and your buddies keep saying national title, etc. Even though you’ve never been alive to actually celebrate one.

Well yeah listening to you since you are a huge homer UGA has underachieved. All you and your buddies keep saying national title, etc. Even though you’ve never been alive to actually celebrate one.
I absolutely agree we have underachieved as a program, but anyone can clearly see the positive trajectory Smart has our program heading in. Wouldn't that make me a realist? However, I saw us beat Notre Dame after Lindsay Scott saved us in JAX... so, like many of your alligator buddies, you're wrong.

Does Demetris Robertson ring a bell? Former number one ranked receiver and freshman all American at Cal before transferring back to UGA last year. Have a feeling he’ll be ready to go this year.

Yes, it is okay. Teams that recruit like us just reload. Teams that recruit like you don’t :rolleyes:

Hahahahaha :snort: "teams like us". Hahahahahaha!

Former number one ranked receiver who could barely see the field last year. And it’s not like UGA’s passing game was so explosive to where he couldn’t get any snaps.

Jax acts like someone who hasn’t been there before, unsurprisingly, because he hasn’t been. The top ranked recruit on the bench is always better than the top recruit who just left to fans. I remember some of our fans saying the same things when Meyer was landing top 3 classes every year. You just reload until you don’t.

I absolutely agree we have underachieved as a program, but anyone can clearly see the positive trajectory Smart has our program heading in. Wouldn't that make me a realist?.

No, sorry, that claim makes you just another buttsniffin' village idiot.... o_O

This is the perfect example of a 4th&Dumb jawja leghynmper positive trajectory...:confused:

2017 13-2, SEC-C, CFP >>>>> 2018 11-3, no SEC-C, no CFP, a bowl loss to #15 TX.:oops:

Please feel free to continue with that kind of 'positive trajectory' until you're complexity back in the toilet where you belong... :cool:

Last edited:
Why stop at his last two classes? His transition class was ranked 6th. And that's not including the last two classes Richt signed that were highly ranked. They were juniors and seniors. More excuses. "We just reload!" Except when you don't.
Patience young Jedi

Former number one ranked receiver who could barely see the field last year. And it’s not like UGA’s passing game was so explosive to where he couldn’t get any snaps.

Jax acts like someone who hasn’t been there before, unsurprisingly, because he hasn’t been. The top ranked recruit on the bench is always better than the top recruit who just left to fans. I remember some of our fans saying the same things when Meyer was landing top 3 classes every year. You just reload until you don’t.
We were loaded at receiver last year and he was about as muscular as I picture you being. Needed some time to beef up and get ready for sec ball. My comment was more directed at your boy saying we have no one with actual playing experience.

Last edited:
You should probably look up the states Georgia has taken the best recruits from lately. impressive list that Florida does not have
Yeh but most of your roster is still made up of Georgia high school talent. Which hasn’t won a national title since 1990. And that was a shared title.

We were loaded at receiver last year and he was about as muscular as I picture you being. Needed some time to beef up and get ready for sec ball. My comment was more directed at your boy saying we have no one with actual playing experience.

Lol. You gonna tell us what S&C program you’ve been in? You keep dodging that question for some reason after bragging about how big and bad and athletic you were.

Lol. You gonna tell us what S&C program you’ve been in? You keep dodging that question for some reason after bragging about how big and bad and athletic you were.
He’s a total badass too. He’ll bet you under the table... if he knows you personally.

No, sorry, that claim makes you just another buttsniffin' village idiot.... o_O

This is the perfect example of a 4th&Dumb jawja leghynmper positive trajectory...:confused:

2017 13-2, SEC-C, CFP >>>>> 2018 11-3, no SEC-C, no CFP, a bowl loss to #15 TX.:oops:

Please feel free to continue with that kind of 'positive trajectory' until you're complexity back in the toilet where you belong... :cool:
This post will age well. You're hilarious. Of course you're the guy who would take Mullen over Saban...

Speaking of let's talk recruiting LOL, Nail tells me in another thread that OU poached a key 5-star WR that Smart had recruited for years.

Can any of the lets talk recruiting Georgia posters talk about how this happened? Does this mean recruits are starting to wake up to Smart's empty promises of winning NCs with nothing to show for it?

Speaking of let's talk recruiting LOL, Nail tells me in another thread that OU poached a key 5-star WR that Smart had recruited for years.

Can any of the lets talk recruiting Georgia posters talk about how this happened? Does this mean recruits are starting to wake up to Smart's empty promises of winning NCs with nothing to show for it?
You already knew this, troll. Wanna talk about. Clay Webb? Now that’s an LOL!

Reactions: GADAWGinIraq
You already knew this, troll. Wanna talk about. Clay Webb? Now that’s an LOL!
You numbfvcks come over here like a bunch of hard nippled teenage brats jumping up and down to discredit Mullen because a 5*RB from Florida committed to Dabo and Clemson. Now you guys lose a 5*WR to Oklahoma and let's change the subject to Clay Webb.

Last edited:
You numbfvcks come over here like a bunch of hard nippled teenage brats jumping up and down to discredit Mullen because a 5*RB from Florida committed to Dabo and Clemson. Now you guys lose a 5*WR to Oklahoma and let's change the subject to Clay Webb.
There you go. Defend the bammer. That’s fine. Haselwood committed to OU months ago in the 2019 class and we replaced him with 5* George Pickens. Clay Webb was just because we wanted him. I don’t give a shit where a kid is from with maybe the exception of CA.

You’re confusing me with someone else or making stuff up as usual. I talked about uga’s S&C program but have never said anything about being big and bad. But athletic, yes, I would say that is true :cool:

This post will age well. You're hilarious. Of course you're the guy who would take Mullen over Saban...

Khris made the same choice when he flipped from Saban to Mullen on NSD 2019.
#2 WDE/OLB
Khris Bogle 6-3.5 210 **** - Ft. Lauderdale, FL - Cardinal Gibbons

Keon made the same choice when he shunned Saban's offer, signing with Mullen.
#2 TE-H Keon Zipperer 6-2 246 **** - Lakeland, FL

Mo made the same choice when he shunned Saban's offer, signing with Mullen.
#3 OLB/WDE Mohamoud Diabate 6-3 215 **** - Auburn, Ala.

Ty made the same choice when he shunned Saban's offer, signing with Mullen.
#4 OLB/WDE Tyron Hopper 6-2 210 **** - Roswell, GA

Quanie made the same choice when he shunned Saban's offer, signing with Mullen.
#4 ARB Nay'Quan Wright 5-9 188 **** - Miami, FL

Lloyd made the same choice when he shunned Saban's offer, signing with Mullen.
#13 WDE/OLB Lloyd Summerall 6-5 220 **** - Lakeland, FL

Deyavie made the same choice when he shunned Saban's offer, signing with Mullen.
#15 OG Deyavie Hammond 6-3 353 **** - Lakeland, FL

Riley made the same choice when he shunned Saban's offer, signing with Mullen.
#17 OG Riley Simonds 6-3.5 324 *** - Buford, GA

Jaelin made the same choice when he shunned Saban's offer, signing with Mullen.
#18 DT Jaelin Humphries 6-3 303 **** - Lawrenceville, GA

Arjei made the same choice when he shunned Saban's offer, signing with Mullen.
#20 WR Arjei Henderson 6-1 185 **** - Ft. Bend, TX

Chester made the same choice when he shunned Saban's offer, signing with Mullen.
#22 CB Chester Kimbrough 5-10 167 **** - N.O. LA

And those 11 recruits were all in the 2019 class. o_O

So you see ignorant buttsniffin' mutt, I'm far from the only one that's picked Mullen over Saban... :p

Sorta like you're far from the only ignorant nuttlicker to say dumb-chit here... :cool:

Bingo. Just like they never wanted to discuss recruiting rankings till a few weeks ago when Georgia finally snuck past Florida.

Reactions: TennesseeGator
You’re confusing me with someone else or making stuff up as usual. I talked about uga’s S&C program but have never said anything about being big and bad. But athletic, yes, I would say that is true :cool:

You're the guy that claims Georgia has the best S&C coach, right?

Even though Smart tried to get Scott Cochran and Cochran told him to FO, right?

committed
There you go. Defend the bammer. That’s fine. Haselwood committed to OU months ago in the 2019 class and we replaced him with 5* George Pickens. Clay Webb was just because we wanted him. I don’t give a shit where a kid is from with maybe the exception of CA.
I'm not defending the Bammer, he beat me to the punch. Honestly I don't even know who Clay Webb is.

All I know is you all came over here a few weeks back like some pimpled face teenage cheerleaders trying to discredit Mullen because a high profile RB committed to Clemson.

Point is, all teams lose a recruit. All teams have a transfer. All teams sign the 3 stars they believe they can develop. All teams have the kid that makes a bone head decision. These past few days it seems UGA lost a player due to domestic violence and also lost an instate talent to an out of state non border team. That's the business you dawg fans have been rattling on about these months.

And by "you dawg fans" I don't necessarily mean "you" as in Gwynth. Honestly you are one of the few level headed ones, I just clump you all together just because.

I'm not defending the Bammer, he beat me to the punch. Honestly I don't even know who Clay Webb is.

All I know is you all came over here a few weeks back like some pimpled face teenage cheerleaders trying to discredit Mullen because a high profile RB committed to Clemson.

Point is, all teams lose a recruit. All teams have a transfer. All teams sign the 3 stars they believe they can develop. All teams have the kid that makes a bone head decision. These past few days it seems UGA lost a player due to domestic violence and also lost an instate talent to an out of state non border team. That's the business you dawg fans have been rattling on about these months.

And by "you dawg fans" I don't necessarily mean "you" as in Gwynth. Honestly you are one of the few level headed ones, I just clump you all together just because.
Not even gonna read all that. Post the link to where I said anything about Clemson. If so I will own it. If not you apologize for shrieking like a little girl and talking out your ass.

LOL! I love ya man, but you're wasting your time. See he's already left a shit poster reply. Dude can't help himself.

You are just starved for attention aren’t you?
Where’d you play ball, dude? I don’t understand why you’re such a little bitch about answering the question. I’m just kidding. I do understand, Simple Jax.

Golf is totally cool game. Relaxing yet competitive. Stressful but a way to blow off steam.

I just like bringing up golf because Jax gets in his feels when I mention it.

Jaxmaktan thinking that bragging about playing golf makes him look rich and athletic is the most Georgia thing ever :D:D:D

No that was you. You claimed to have the best S&C coach in the country then asked how you would know you proceeded to provide us with a YouTube video of your team lifting. Then when you were predictably laughed at you made some wise ass crack about nobody here knowing anything about S&C.

So clearly you do know something about it. But won’t tell us how.

No that was you. You claimed to have the best S&C coach in the country then asked how you would know you proceeded to provide us with a YouTube video of your team lifting. Then when you were predictably laughed at you made some wise ass crack about nobody here knowing anything about S&C.

So clearly you do know something about it. But won’t tell us how.
Dudes spends hours and hours... and hours watching S&C videos on YouTube. We are talking hours upon hours. He likes what he sees and he knows the forms he likes. We shouldn’t question him.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT