ADVERTISEMENT

Let's talk recruiting LOL

Where’d you play ball, dude? I don’t understand why you’re such a little bitch about answering the question. I’m just kidding. I do understand, Simple Jax.
I played basketball in the junior college ranks. Could have gone to a small po dunk school in division 2 or naia, nothing to brag about.

No that was you. You claimed to have the best S&C coach in the country then asked how you would know you proceeded to provide us with a YouTube video of your team lifting. Then when you were predictably laughed at you made some wise ass crack about nobody here knowing anything about S&C.

So clearly you do know something about it. But won’t tell us how.
Prove it. I want to see where I made a wise ass crack about nobody here knowing anything about S&C.

Prove it. I want to see where I made a wise ass crack about nobody here knowing anything about S&C.
I’m the one that started giving you shit about where you played because you tried acting like we didn’t know shit about S&C. That’s where this stemmed from, Simple Jax.

I’m the one that started giving you shit about where you played because you tried acting like we didn’t know shit about S&C. That’s where this stemmed from, Simple Jax.
Prove it. I have never claimed to know more about S&C than anyone. More bs from you two. You two are the know it alls, not me.

Wait I see me replying to insta for spinning it. That what you are so mad about?
Mad? Who is mad, to me it's funny. Y'all are like a group of little girls hula hooping and get bored and say "Hey let's get on the Gator board and try to pile on them". It was a post on the board and Gator fans discussing amongst themselves. The Dawg invasion crew had to come in and try to pile on wanting to try to prove their myth of "Dan can't recruit". Just like trying to invade when Jalon Jones saw legal troubles involving a female. Same when Chris Steele entered the transfer portal.

All while UGA had their prized recruit transfer, let a 5* commit to an OOS team, and had a player get into legal trouble. Y'all spin it as "no big deal, we have better" but when it happens at UF it "dumpster fire, dumpster fire".

Right now we are approaching 20 commits, some top 150 UGA offered. We aren't far at all in the ever mythical rankings and are on pace to pretty much end up ranked close enough to where it's not going to make much of a difference. I'm sure TaterDawg 07 will claim the ones UGA offered were 'conditional' and Shart didn't really want them as first options.

The thread is no longer here and you damn well know it. And I’m pretty sure that’s the same one you were caught editing and deleting posts after you were made to look like a dumbass. You’re so damn fake it’s laughable.

Mad? Who is mad, to me it's funny. Y'all are like a group of little girls hula hooping and get bored and say "Hey let's get on the Gator board and try to pile on them". It was a post on the board and Gator fans discussing amongst themselves. The Dawg invasion crew had to come in and try to pile on wanting to try to prove their myth of "Dan can't recruit". Just like trying to invade when Jalon Jones saw legal troubles involving a female. Same when Chris Steele entered the transfer portal.

All while UGA had their prized recruit transfer, let a 5* commit to an OOS team, and had a player get into legal trouble. Y'all spin it as "no big deal, we have better" but when it happens at UF it "dumpster fire, dumpster fire".

Right now we are approaching 20 commits, some top 150 UGA offered. We aren't far at all in the ever mythical rankings and are on pace to pretty much end up ranked close enough to where it's not going to make much of a difference. I'm sure TaterDawg 07 will claim the ones UGA offered were 'conditional' and Shart didn't really want them as first options.
TaterDawg...lol

Because your coach is better than theirs...very underrated coach.
Aight kool!

So all of that underachievement at MSU all the UGA Dawg fans claim he did, this makes him an overachiever in your eyes since he was the lower coach but has the winning record. Was it the bad players the non recruiter recruited or was it coaching? This should be an interesting spin.

Aight kool!

So all of that underachievement at MSU all the UGA Dawg fans claim he did, this makes him an overachiever in your eyes since he was the lower coach but has the winning record. Was it the bad players the non recruiter recruited or was it coaching? This should be an interesting spin.

Stoops have a losing record to Mullen but he’s better even though the simpleton has been telling us all offseason only head to head matters when it comes to Kirby and Mullen with their whole two game sample size.

And not only that but Mullen also did better in a tougher division than Stoops has done in the East. Yet Mullen is overrated and Stoops is underrated. The Dawg is quite easily one of the dumbest people I’ve ever come across online. He contradicts himself from one post to the next, often in the same thread.

Stoops have a losing record to Mullen but he’s better even though the simpleton has been telling us all offseason only head to head matters when it comes to Kirby and Mullen with their whole two game sample size.

And not only that but Mullen also did better in a tougher division than Stoops has done in the East. Yet Mullen is overrated and Stoops is underrated. The Dawg is quite easily one of the dumbest people I’ve ever come across online. He contradicts himself from one post to the next, often in the same thread.
True.

I still want to hear his explanation on why Mullen has the winning record vs Stoops.

Was it better talent (recruiting)?

Or

Was it adjustments, decisions, and play calling during the game(coaching)?

Easily one of the dumbest people on the World Wide Web.

Reactions: TennesseeGator
The thread is no longer here and you damn well know it. And I’m pretty sure that’s the same one you were caught editing and deleting posts after you were made to look like a dumbass. You’re so damn fake it’s laughable.
I said our S&C coach was the best in the business and for some reason it hurt your feelings. Never have I ever said that I know anything about S&C. Whatever fits your narrative, bud.

Aight kool!

Who said Mullen underachieved at MSU?

You get rattled very easily.

GwinnettDawg said:
Wait I see me replying to insta for spinning it. That what you are so mad about?
-----
instaGATOR said:
Spinning a moronic turd like you, takes nothing more than pulling the flush handle... :cool:

Piss off. Normal people are arguing here.

I don't think that phrase means what you think it means....
More than a bit ironic I'd say... :rolleyes:

Ironic definition, using words to convey a meaning that is the opposite of its literal meaning;

I played basketball in the junior college ranks. Could have gone to a small po dunk school in division 2 or naia, nothing to brag about.

Yeah, yeah, and fresh Army recruits do more before breakfast than juco B-ball players do in a week.... :cool:

Are we good getting everyone in? Friday is registration for Summer B and you would think the new recruits would be in by then. Arjei Henderson seems to be the only one its hard to get a 100% answer on from the recruiting sites.

Are we good getting everyone in? Friday is registration for Summer B and you would think the new recruits would be in by then. Arjei Henderson seems to be the only one its hard to get a 100% answer on from the recruiting sites.

I'll let you know within 72 hours, if the world doesn't end before then... ;)

Reactions: Gator Fever
I said our S&C coach was the best in the business and for some reason it hurt your feelings. Never have I ever said that I know anything about S&C. Whatever fits your narrative, bud.

Once again, you project way too much. You’re the kid who came over here to begin with because your feelings were hurt nobody respect your coach enough according to you.

No what happened is you claimed you had the best S&C in the business, just like you claim UGA has the best of everything, then you proceeded to post a YouTube video of your players working out as proof you had the best. When you were predictably laughed at you started yapping about how nobody had been in a S&C program before. And you don’t have to tell us now after the fact you know nothing about S&C...that was obvious when you posted a YouTube video of players working out as your evidence. LMAO@ admitting you know nothing about S&C but claiming to have the best S&C coach anyway. Then you get mad when people call you dumb.

Once again, you project way too much. You’re the kid who came over here to begin with because your feelings were hurt nobody respect your coach enough according to you.

No what happened is you claimed you had the best S&C in the business, just like you claim UGA has the best of everything, then you proceeded to post a YouTube video of your players working out as proof you had the best. When you were predictably laughed at you started yapping about how nobody had been in a S&C program before. And you don’t have to tell us now after the fact you know nothing about S&C...that was obvious when you posted a YouTube video of players working out as your evidence. LMAO@ admitting you know nothing about S&C but claiming to have the best S&C coach anyway. Then you get mad when people call you dumb.
lol, I call people dumb? That’s your go to everytime you disagree with something. I don’t brag about being smart on a message board like some people on here :rolleyes:

About 99.9% of the Dawg posters here. The "Mullen never won the division" propaganda you all spew. The constant posting of the his record vs ranked teams while at MSU. His recruiting rankings while at MSU.

You must be new around here huh?

https://florida.forums.rivals.com/threads/i-really-dont-understand-the-hype-about-mullen.79609/
No, no, no, that’s our (my) response to you all throwing 1980 in our face and saying Kirby can’t win the big one. I think Mullen is a solid coach, but I’m not going to put him on a pedestal until he actually wins something. Kirby has won a championship in a short period of time. If Mullen is as good as you all claim, he’s going to light up this year.

Another commit tonight. DE out of Virginia.
247 4*
Rivals 3*

I bet TaterLog03 will post his star rating from Rivals. A committ we got last week or so was a rivals 4* 247 3*. TaterLog went with the 247 ranking. Bet he does the reverse.

Honestly who gives a fvck. Mullen has like 75% of his class committed and needs met. Class will be top 8 at worst probably top 5 or higher. He is handling business and proving the myth wrong.

lol, I call people dumb? That’s your go to everytime you disagree with something. I don’t brag about being smart on a message board like some people on here :rolleyes:

No this response just proves once again you’re dumb. I didn’t say you called anybody dumb, I said you complain about being called dumb all the time. See that ^^^^^ passive aggressive whiny ass post.

What else would you like for me to call someone who admits to knowing nothing about a topic but claiming they know who’s the best when it comes to said topic anyway? Smart? You can keep crying nobody cares, you’re dumb. Own it.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT