ADVERTISEMENT

Let's talk recruiting LOL

I’d rather not spend my Saturday in a pissing match with Pete, Repeat, and some dude that babbles like a 5 year old.

Oh, and we gonna stomp that a** in Jax again this year.

As I said before, I often respond to the level of the village idiot that I'm posting too.... :confused:

I'd rather you spent your Saturday anywhere but here. However, you remain here pissing away, despite the lying chit that you claim to not want to do on your Saturday.... o_O

BTW, UF had a 3 game win streak preceding your recent 2 game win streak.

Your (11-12-13) 3 game win streak over former UGly DB Musclecramp is the longest win streak that you've had over UF since before Spurrier arrived and the SEC expanded.

During Spurrier's 12 years at UF, he went 11-1, beginning his tenure on a 7-0 win streak over UGly, then lost one in 1997 before UF went on a 5 game win streak going into Zook's 1st season.

Your buttsniffers have to win in 2019 to barely win (UF 4 - 5 UGly) your 1st decade over UF since the 1980's, and only your 2nd 3 game win streak since then. No pressure though.. :cool:

And yet you’re still here like a crack addict responding to every post.

Just more passive aggressive, above the fray bitch like tendencies from our resident simpleton. “I’m soooo much better than you guys I don’t need to be here arguing!” Still here.
I like getting in your head. It’s too easy. Kinda like Kirby owning Dan, easy peasy...

You are going to have a lot of issues scoring points with a new OC and no passing game.
You’re right, we have no depth. We’ve been recruiting lights out for 3 years yet we’re going to flounder this season after losing some receivers. Teams like us don’t worry about losing skill players; we worry about not having depth in the trenches, which we have plenty of...

You’re right, we have no depth. We’ve been recruiting lights out for 3 years yet we’re going to flounder this season after losing some receivers. Teams like us don’t worry about losing skill players; we worry about not having depth in the trenches, which we have plenty of...

Our secondary is going to devour your green as grass WR and TE corp (Your RB has more career catches than your entire WR and TE corps combined). This will allow us to put 8 in the box all game long, stuffing your run game.

What will you do when you can't run or pass? You love your "depth in the trenches" so much, tell me, how will your 3rd string center make the difference?

Reactions: TennesseeGator
I like getting in your head. It’s too easy. Kinda like Kirby owning Dan, easy peasy...

Still here posting on my string. Now who’s in who’s head? Already had you crying about how mean I was to you.

I want to be like you when I grow up. Running to a rivals board to cry and defend my coaches honor like his bottom bitch. Priorities.

You have a bad OC and no WRs/TEs. At some point your going to need to throw the ball. It’s ok though you guys are paper recruiting champs. So I’m sure you will get a big trophy for that!! LOL. It will be amusing when UGA underachieves again this year and you come up with more excuses.

Oh my goodness! I seem to have upset

You are wasting your time trying to have a conversation with most from the Gator Nation. You must realize that they are low IQ bunch that doesn’t understand that sans Spurrier and Tebow their program has never been and never will again be relevant in College Football. Some aren’t even embarrassed to tout their performance during the Meyer years when any self respecting, law abiding Floridian is devastated by what went on in Gainesville during that time.
Hey Dip Shlt! Anybody home? Hello? At least a few Georgia fans here manned up by taking their beatings. Now we all know why you're not around. We suspected you, Zabago=Blayze. You're hiding like a bltch!
https://www.11alive.com/article/spo...-to-6/85-aa063103-de8a-4db5-b7a9-71c30f5c2e3b

You have a bad OC and no WRs/TEs. At some point your going to need to throw the ball. It’s ok though you guys are paper recruiting champs. So I’m sure you will get a big trophy for that!! LOL. It will be amusing when UGA underachieves again this year and you come up with more excuses.
We have no receivers...based on what? 3 of our top 7 receivers this year were top 40 players (5 stars), the other four were 4 stars. Did you forget about our last two recruiting classes? Addition by subtraction when you recruit on our level.

Still here posting on my string. Now who’s in who’s head? Already had you crying about how mean I was to you.

I want to be like you when I grow up. Running to a rivals board to cry and defend my coaches honor like his bottom bitch. Priorities.
I’m just glad you didn’t use “passive aggressive” in your response this time. And you don’t seem as angry today. Glad you’re finally realizing that this is all in fun and not as serious as you and your FSU boy like to make it out to be...

#11 OLB Derek Wingo 6-2 210 **** 165/247- Ft. Lauderdale, FL - STA
Offers: UF-AU-UG-UK-Miz-MS-SCa-TN -- Flipped from PSU
Clem-FSU-Mia-Mich-Neb-tOSU-OK-Ore-TX-Wis-- (29 Offers)

I understand that the most talented team usually wins. What am I missing, hoss?

I doubt I can explain it to you in words simple enough for you to understand, but here's trying:

You have no experience at WR OR TE, to the point that your starting RB has more catches than your every WR and TE on your roster COMBINED. Your group is a combination of guys not good enough to get on the field at all, and rookies.

Do you understand how the passing game works? Let's go there too. Pass catchers need to run the correct routes, on time. Your experienced guys might, but if they were worth a damn they would have some stats. Rookies don't, which is why first year guys are normally given only a few routes to run, which is ok when they are out there as the #3 guy with top guys that have the attention of the secondary. But you won't have that.

So your choice will be to put guys out there our secondary is simply better than, or a bunch of rookies that will have limited routes which our team will know well, due to, you know, game tape.

Long story short, we can put the corners on an island and put 8 in the box. Tough to run against 8. Real tough. Now, to be fair, your "depth in the trenches" might wear us down in the 4th quarter, but Mullen will have manufactured a 14-24 point lead by then, and it will be too late to run to win, so you will be trying to throw against a secondary that owns your receivers. Good luck with that.

So tell me, were the words small enough, or do you still not get it?

I understand that us jawja fans are violating your safe space, so I'll be more considerate. As far as the POS that hit a girl, nobody knew anything about it until she came forward to the Athens Police on June 2, 2019. They did their investigation, then notified UGA, who then kicked him off of the team. Your shit university didn't kick your alleged rapist off the team, he transferred out.

Reactions: GADAWGinIraq
I understand that us jawja fans are violating your safe space, so I'll be more considerate. As far as the POS that hit a girl, nobody knew anything about it until she came forward to the Athens Police on June 2, 2019. They did their investigation, then notified UGA, who then kicked him off of the team. Your shit university didn't kick your alleged rapist off the team, he transferred out.
So you think he just transferred out and possibly wasn’t told to maybe start looking elsewhere. Correct me if I’m wrong but our guy wasn’t convicted of anything either.

By the way our shit University is better both academically and athletically than UGA so what does that make your university?? Must suck to be inferior in every category huh?

I Your shit university didn't kick your alleged rapist off the team, he transferred out.

So, you were right there to hear what went down between him and the coaches huh? :rolleyes:

Sorry, but Jalon Jones WAS NEVER ARRESTED NOR CHARGED. o_O

It seems that two cheap athletic-groupie ho's decided to mess him up for being a ''lack of respect dildo' to them. o_O

They just spread a story but refused to give any evidence or testify against him.
IMOHO, he got what he deserved from the extremely poor 'choices' that he made.... :cool:

~ And that's another jawja village idiot laid to rest... :confused:

Oh sure a girl gets her ass beat in a small town by a football player and no one knew shit.

All of a sudden you reappear after this has been discussed for 2 days and only 2 Georgia fans had the guts, unlike you, to show up. And this is all you can come up with? Safe space? You and the other b**ch ass Georgia fans ran to your safe spaces. Nice cover up job by Kirby. He only reported it because the story was about to break open to the public. Otherwise, your WR is still on the team. Looks like Kirby's got his inner Art Briles going on.

How did UGA lose 5 games in Smart’s first season then if that is the case? They only lost 3 games the year before.
We lost close games and struggled on the lines of scrimmage. Why did you lose to Kentucky and Missouri? The better team doesn’t ALWAYS win.

So, you were right there to hear what went down between him and the coaches huh? :rolleyes:

Sorry, but Jalon Jones WAS NEVER ARRESTED NOR CHARGED. o_O

It seems that two cheap athletic-groupie ho's decided to mess him up for being a ''lack of respect dildo' to them. o_O

They just spread a story but refused to give any evidence or testify against him.
IMOHO, he got what he deserved from the extremely poor 'choices' that he made.... :cool:

~ And that's another jawja village idiot laid to rest... :confused:
Holloman hasn’t been arrested nor charged.

I doubt I can explain it to you in words simple enough for you to understand, but here's trying:

You have no experience at WR OR TE, to the point that your starting RB has more catches than your every WR and TE on your roster COMBINED. Your group is a combination of guys not good enough to get on the field at all, and rookies.

Do you understand how the passing game works? Let's go there too. Pass catchers need to run the correct routes, on time. Your experienced guys might, but if they were worth a damn they would have some stats. Rookies don't, which is why first year guys are normally given only a few routes to run, which is ok when they are out there as the #3 guy with top guys that have the attention of the secondary. But you won't have that.

So your choice will be to put guys out there our secondary is simply better than, or a bunch of rookies that will have limited routes which our team will know well, due to, you know, game tape.

Long story short, we can put the corners on an island and put 8 in the box. Tough to run against 8. Real tough. Now, to be fair, your "depth in the trenches" might wear us down in the 4th quarter, but Mullen will have manufactured a 14-24 point lead by then, and it will be too late to run to win, so you will be trying to throw against a secondary that owns your receivers. Good luck with that.

So tell me, were the words small enough, or do you still not get it?
We are loaded at RB with probably the best OL in the country. While we may not have the most proven WR’s, they are very talented. If you stack the box, we’ll win our fair share of 1:1 matchups. I’m guessing you never heard of Jeremiah holloman before he roasted y’all last year. Point being, we have several receivers - 4 and 5 star - that have been waiting their turn. Moving forward, no one will out talent us, definitely not any team coached by Dan. A team built from the inside out - like us - doesn't worry as much about losing skill players because we are loaded elsewhere. You may have better wide receivers, but I can guarantee that you aren’t going to beat us along the lines of scrimmage, which is where the game will be won.

It’s cool that you’re excited, but you’re going to extremely disappointed again this year. You all tend to forget we had more injuries than you in the cocktail party last year and still won by 20.

I sure do hope you can find someone to block for your all world QB, though. Going to be hard to get that 14-24 point lead if you can’t block.

We are loaded at RB with probably the best OL in the country. While we may not have the most proven WR’s, they are very talented. If you stack the box, we’ll win our fair share of 1:1 matchups. I’m guessing you never heard of Jeremiah holloman before he roasted y’all last year. Point being, we have several receivers - 4 and 5 star - that have been waiting their turn. Moving forward, no one will out talent us, definitely not any team coached by Dan. A team built from the inside out - like us - doesn't worry as much about losing skill players because we are loaded elsewhere. You may have better wide receivers, but I can guarantee that you aren’t going to beat us along the lines of scrimmage, which is where the game will be won.

It’s cool that you’re excited, but you’re going to extremely disappointed again this year. You all tend to forget we had more injuries than you in the cocktail party last year and still won by 20.

I sure do hope you can find someone to block for your all world QB, though. Going to be hard to get that 14-24 point lead if you can’t block.

Wow. Right back to the "we have no returning WR's who have played at all but that's ok" but "you have 4 guys on the Oline back with tons of experience and somehow that's a real issue".

You guys make me LAUGH.

Wow. Right back to the "we have no returning WR's who have played at all but that's ok" but "you have 4 guys on the Oline back with tons of experience and somehow that's a real issue".

You guys make me LAUGH.
Does Demetris Robertson ring a bell? Former number one ranked receiver and freshman all American at Cal before transferring back to UGA last year. Have a feeling he’ll be ready to go this year.

Yes, it is okay. Teams that recruit like us just reload. Teams that recruit like you don’t :rolleyes:

Does Demetris Robertson ring a bell? Former number one ranked receiver and freshman all American at Cal before transferring back to UGA last year. Have a feeling he’ll be ready to go this year.

Yes, it is okay. Teams that recruit like us just reload. Teams that recruit like you don’t
:rolleyes:

Do you have to work to be this village idiot clueless, or does it just come natural in jawja?

9 ships returning.
12. WR Van Jefferson 6-2 197 rsSr ****
89. WR Tyrie Cleveland 6-2 206 Sr ****
10. WR Josh Hammond 6-0 194 Sr ****
16. WR/PR Freddie Swain 6-0 199 Sr ****
83. WR Rick Wells 6-0 202 rsJr ****
4. WR/RB Kadarius Toney 5-11 190 Jr (R-11.4 - Rec 10.4 - Harvin 2.0)
8. WR Trevon Grimes 6-5 210 Jr *****
84. WR/TE Kyle Pitts 6-6 246
So ****
15. WR/KR Jacob Copeland 6-0 198 rsFr ****
85. WR Trey Thompson 6-1 196 rsSo -- WO
-----
WR Arjei Henderson 6-2 190 Fr - Richmond, TX (E #12 WR ****)
WR/Ath Ja'markis Weston 6-3 195 Fr - Clewiston, FL (E-#45 Ath/DE ****)
WR Dionte Marks 5-11 178 Fr - Deland, FL (E-#45 WR ****)
WR/FS Trent Whittenmore 6-3 190 Fr- Gainesville, FL (E-#33 FS ****)
4 FNG's for a total of 13 WR's with very solid quality and depth.

Do you have to work to be this village idiot clueless, or does it just come natural in jawja?

9 ships returning.
12. WR Van Jefferson 6-2 197 rsSr ****
89. WR Tyrie Cleveland 6-2 206 Sr ****
10. WR Josh Hammond 6-0 194 Sr ****
16. WR/PR Freddie Swain 6-0 199 Sr ****
83. WR Rick Wells 6-0 202 rsJr ****
4. WR/RB Kadarius Toney 5-11 190 Jr (R-11.4 - Rec 10.4 - Harvin 2.0)
8. WR Trevon Grimes 6-5 210 Jr *****
So ****
85. WR Trey Thompson 6-1 196 rsSo -- WO
-----
When did I say we have more proven receivers? Stop trying so hard...

Yes, it is okay. Teams that recruit like us just reload. Teams that recruit like you don’t :rolleyes:
Eh, I don’t like him. Thought he was a tremendous attention whore during his recruitment. I was glad he went to Cal, didn’t need that crap in Athens. So maybe he was humbled a bit when he came back around. I didn’t quite get why he wasn’t on KOR or PR last year. But in general I have always believed he was overrated. I’m more encouraged by Blaylock, Pickens, and Cager as new guys, but Tyler Simmons is now the leader of the group. Landers needs to step up bigly. Dude has hands of stone.

Last edited:
When did I say we have more proven receivers? Stop trying so hard...

Yes, it is okay. Teams that recruit like us just reload.

Teams that recruit like you don’t :rolleyes:

Dan recruited these 2 in, in year zero as xfers:
12. WR Van Jefferson 6-2 197 rsSr **** xfer from Miss
8. WR Trevon Grimes 6-5 210 Jr ***** xfer from tOSU
----- The rest (6) listed are his own recruits.
So ****
-----
8 of the current roster WR's were brought in by Dan before he's even coached his 2nd season at UF. Sure looks like some serious reloading is being done to me. :cool:

That question got answered for me...o_O

Reactions: ceilo77
Eh, I don’t like him. Thought he was a tremendous attention white during his recruitment. I was glad he went to Cal, didn’t need that crap in Athens. So maybe he was humbled a bit when he came back around. I didn’t quite get why he wasn’t on KOR or PR last year. But in general I have always believed he was overrated. I’m more encouraged by Blaylock, Pickens, and Cager as new guys, but Tyler Simmons is now the leader of the group. Landers needs to step up bigly. Dude has hands of stone.
I’m with you, but the guy has played and was a Freshman All American. Not sure he was quite ready for sec play last year, needed to beef up a bit. Lots of unproven talent, but having an experienced QB should help.

Yet you’ve spent all summer making excuses about being young. Guess you didn’t just reload last year? Just one of these days you won’t contradict yourself from post to post.

Yet you’ve spent all summer making excuses about being young. Guess you didn’t just reload last year? Just one of these days you won’t contradict yourself from post to post.
We were young last year. Kirby’s first two full classes were freshmen and sophomore. We will be reloading every year moving forward.

tenor.gif

Smart has underachieved in 2 of his first 3 season. His first year he lost 5 games and lost to Vandy and GT at home. This past year he lost 3 games with a loaded roster full of talent. Only Bama and Clemson has more talent is what we have been told.

We were young last year. Kirby’s first two full classes were freshmen and sophomore. We will be reloading every year moving forward.

tenor.gif

Why stop at his last two classes? His transition class was ranked 6th. And that's not including the last two classes Richt signed that were highly ranked. They were juniors and seniors. More excuses. "We just reload!" Except when you don't.

Why stop at his last two classes? His transition class was ranked 6th. And that's not including the last two classes Richt signed that were highly ranked. They were juniors and seniors. More excuses. "We just reload!" Except when you don't.
They just reload with loads of talent. The only thing is Smart has underachieved 2 of his 3 years as the head coach.

Smart has underachieved in 2 of his first 3 season. His first year he lost 5 games and lost to Vandy and GT at home. This past year he lost 3 games with a loaded roster full of talent. Only Bama and Clemson has more talent is what we have been told.
Yeah, because winning 11 regular season games with the youngest team in the conference is underachieving. We were also double digit underdogs to Bama and went toe to toe. If we stay healthy, we'll be very good this year and next year depending on our QB situation.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT