ADVERTISEMENT

Let's talk recruiting LOL

Good lord you're dumb as all hell. There's nothing for me to back up simpleton. If I had called you out for not betting me or put a bet on the line then ran and tuck tail when you started talking tough, that would be me not backing up my 'tough talk.'

No, what I did was laugh at you for pretending to be tough on a message board by bragging about betting anonymous people offline while simultaneously telling everyone you have no interest in betting here. So you won't bet some anonymous people on a message board but we're supposed to believe you're so brave you're betting all these anonymous people in real life? You're full of shit and just talking. No different than when you claimed nobody here had ever been in a S&C program, then when called on it and asked to tell us which program youv'e been in you disappeared from the thread.
And there it is....so smart you are. Between you and FSU I’m not sure sure who is smarter. Your parents must be proud.

Nah! You actually picked the name from one of those dudes from the Globo Gym Purple Cobras in the movie Dodgeball.

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif
Nope, gatordud!

You’d be angry too if you were some poor, washed up old hag living in a trailer in the middle of nowhere Georgia. And apparently married to a Gator, you know the people ‘she’ considers scum of the earth. Somebody must be hating life right now.

I'm pretty certain its either crappanole or jaxmaktan.

Reactions: TennesseeGator
Where’d you play ball, pussy? You vanished for a while after you tried talking shit in a different thread about my alleged lack experience. Now you’re back running your suckhole getting called out again. Stupid and soft is no way to go through life, Simple Jax.
Lol, wow. You and oozie are a hoot. Just when I thought you two couldn’t get any weirder...

May I suggest taking a break from this board to work on your self esteem issues?
You’re the one trying to call people out, Simple Jax. Every time you get called to the carpet you vanish or try and laugh it off. Your parents raised a pussy. They are ashamed of you.

You’re the one trying to call people out, Simple Jax. Every time you get called to the carpet you vanish or try and laugh it off. Your parents raised a pussy. They are ashamed of you.
Groovy. I suggest finding a hobby, and fast. At least you’re smart, like oozie. Future is bright for you two.

And there it is....so smart you are. Between you and FSU I’m not sure sure who is smarter. Your parents must be proud.

Clutch your pearls somewhere else baby. When simple shit goes over your head consistently, I’m going to call you dumb. Doesn’t have anything to do with my self esteem. Clearly yours is affected though. Why are you mentioning me in threads with other posters? I hurt you that bad huh? But...don’t care.

Clutch your pearls somewhere else baby. When simple shit goes over your head consistently, I’m going to call you dumb. Doesn’t have anything to do with my self esteem. Clearly yours is affected though. Why are you mentioning me in threads with other posters? I hurt you that bad huh? But...don’t care.
Because you two are Pete and repeat. And you both like to tell people how smart you are o_O

Do you have no integrity? Other than you, I don’t know of a single honorable Gator that brags about anything accomplished under Urban Meyer!! Have you no shame??

It really upsets you that Urban's tenure at UF resulted in more accomplishments than UGa has ever had, doesn't it?

Reactions: PacoGator19
What titles? recruiting titles? Okay, show us at least one image of a national championship recruiting trophy. let me help you out.

UGa only has one title.

Everybody needs to stop giving them 1942, Ohio State was the AP champ and there was no UPI then. Billingsley and Likenhous are not sufficient to claim a title.

Integrity or lack there of is exposed when you support dishonest people and results that are tainted by corruption and illegal conduct. For the life of me I don’t understand why a proud University would turn a blind eye to the conduct of Meyer and his band of criminals.

Vince Dooley was a major cheater in his time at UGa. I'm amazed that a proud university would turn a blind eye to someone so morally bankrupt.

Because you two are Pete and repeat. And you both like to tell people how smart you are o_O

On the contrary, I just repeatedly tell you how dumb you are. The two are not the same. See, this is why you're Simple Jax. Now that I know I got you all in your feelings I'm gonna make it a priority to make you miserable as long as you post here.

UGa only has one title.

Everybody needs to stop giving them 1942, Ohio State was the AP champ and there was no UPI then. Billingsley and Likenhous are not sufficient to claim a title.
Oh I don't give them that 1942 title. It was the best I could find on Twitter.

Gotta love it. Beat a chick's ass and still played the entire year. Good thing they run a clean program. Win at all costs and still don't hold up the ultimate prize. Sad!

Reactions: PacoGator19
Do you have no integrity? Other than you, I don’t know of a single honorable Gator that brags about anything accomplished under Urban Meyer!! Have you no shame??
Nice family gathering:rolleyes:

“(The victim) stated that (the brother) walked in at this point and pulled the suspect (Holloman) off her,” according to the report. “(The victim) stated she got behind (the brother) for protection. (The victim) stated the suspect (Holloman) then reached over (the brother) and punched her in the face.”

On the contrary, I just repeatedly tell you how dumb you are. The two are not the same. See, this is why you're Simple Jax. Now that I know I got you all in your feelings I'm gonna make it a priority to make you miserable as long as you post here.
It takes more than an insecure message board poster to make me miserable. Priorities my man, priorities.

It takes more than an insecure message board poster to make me miserable. Priorities my man, priorities.

Yes I know you’re totally not insecure. You just happened to be a grown man who in your own words came running over here to defend your coach because you were tired of UF fans talking shit about him. Then spent the last 2 months getting your feelings hurt because you get called out for having the reasoning skills of a toddler. You definitely have your priorities in order.

Just like the other passive aggressive woman of a dawg fan here, you project way too much. It bothers you and it shows.

Did someone say 'talk recruiting' or was it just talk more UGly chit.... :rolleyes:

Yesterday...o_O
#31 DT Lamar Goods 6-4 290 **** - Oakdale, CT - Flipped from UK
Offers: UF-UG-UK-TN--MichSt-Rut-Syr-Va-VaT-WVa

Several points from the leghumpers were 'national recruiting' - UGly over UF offers - 3 stars.
Check - Check - Check -- :p -- As Dan get's another one at a position of need for 2020.

Yes I know you’re totally not insecure. You just happened to be a grown man who in your own words came running over here to defend your coach because you were tired of UF fans talking shit about him. Then spent the last 2 months getting your feelings hurt because you get called out for having the reasoning skills of a toddler. You definitely have your priorities in order.

Just like the other passive aggressive woman of a dawg fan here, you project way too much. It bothers you and it shows.
You use passive aggressive way too much in your responses.

And your responses are better left ignored

The Jacks-bitch-nuttlicker comes to the Gator board to talk his jawja chit, constantly gets his chit shoved right down his pie-hole, then whines that he's going to ignore me on my board.....

Result on my part is,,,, :D:D:D:D:D:p:D:D:D:D:D

The braindead from jawja often have problems understand English, football, or live in general it seems to me. Nothing new in this information either... :rolleyes:
(ps - nice ignore btw) :cool:

The braindead from jawja often have problems understand English, football, or live in general it seems to me. Nothing new in this information either... :rolleyes:
(ps - nice ignore btw) :cool:
I’d rather not spend my Saturday in a pissing match with Pete, Repeat, and some dude that babbles like a 5 year old.

Oh, and we gonna stomp that a** in Jax again this year.

I’d rather not spend my Saturday in a pissing match with Pete, Repeat, and some dude that babbles like a 5 year old.

You are going to have a lot of issues scoring points with a new OC and no passing game.

And yet you’re still here like a crack addict responding to every post.

Just more passive aggressive, above the fray bitch like tendencies from our resident simpleton. “I’m soooo much better than you guys I don’t need to be here arguing!” Still here.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT