ADVERTISEMENT

Let's talk recruiting LOL

247 4*
Rivals 3*

I bet TaterLog03 will post his star rating from Rivals. A committ we got last week or so was a rivals 4* 247 3*. TaterLog went with the 247 ranking. Bet he does the reverse.

Honestly who gives a fvck. Mullen has like 75% of his class committed and needs met. Class will be top 8 at worst probably top 5 or higher. He is handling business and proving the myth wrong.
Not arguing or flaming, but with as many rated as 3* it seems it’d be very difficult to finish top 5. Could be wrong but most highly rated classes are heavier on 4*. And a lot of your 4* on Rivals are 5.8s.

Recruiting is going very good and now we have a coaching staff that is very good at developing players and putting players in a position to be successful. Now that we have a good offensive coach with a very good spread option offensive system things are looking very good.

Not arguing or flaming, but with as many rated as 3* it seems it’d be very difficult to finish top 5. Could be wrong but most highly rated classes are heavier on 4*. And a lot of your 4* on Rivals are 5.8s.
No argument. So far 9 3*'s. Last year at the end of the NSD UF had 10 total 3*'s and finished top 8. 5 is a possibility this year but regardless it's shaping up to be a good class.

247 4*
Rivals 3*

I bet TaterLog03 will post his star rating from Rivals. A committ we got last week or so was a rivals 4* 247 3*. TaterLog went with the 247 ranking. Bet he does the reverse.

Honestly who gives a fvck. Mullen has like 75% of his class committed and needs met. Class will be top 8 at worst probably top 5 or higher. He is handling business and proving the myth wrong.

Makes me LOL every time I see a Georgia shit poster using 247 rankings on a Rivals board.

The lengths they go to in an effort to protect their in-over-his-head coach.

No, no, no, that’s our (my) response to you all throwing 1980 in our face and saying Kirby can’t win the big one. I think Mullen is a solid coach, but I’m not going to put him on a pedestal until he actually wins something. Kirby has won a championship in a short period of time. If Mullen is as good as you all claim, he’s going to light up this year.

Kirby won a do-over against a 4-loss team.

I’d anticipate many of those 3’s and even 4’s getting some nice bumps. Our QB commit is only a 3* but is competing in the Elite 11. Our 4* LB commit just won LB MVP at the 5-star challenge over other high 4 and 5* LB’s. One of our OL commits is a composite 3* but is competing in the 5-star challenge with only a select few linemen. There’s still lots of movement that will happen.

I’d anticipate many of those 3’s and even 4’s getting some nice bumps. Our QB commit is only a 3* but is competing in the Elite 11. Our 4* LB commit just won LB MVP at the 5-star challenge over other high 4 and 5* LB’s. One of our OL commits is a composite 3* but is competing in the 5-star challenge with only a select few linemen. There’s still lots of movement that will happen.
Agree, assuming they participate in the Rivals camps. There’s a definite bias built in to these rankings.

Reactions: TennesseeGator

Gwinnett,

Agree, but remember that all these players still have their Sr year in high school & ratings will change as the year progresses.

I expect that many of our current 3* recruits will become 4*. But how they develop & play in college is more important than the stars they currently have.

Funniest part is he's argued this very point when Georgia had 3-stars in the 2016 class.

Honestly I'm not too bad worried about the final rankings and all that such. Sure it helps.

This time last year Gator Fever was on Xanax because lack of commitments. Now we are near 75% and July hadn't even approached. Dawg and other rival fans were celebrating the bottoming out of what was known as Florida football. Then Mullen and crew pulled out a great impression of Mariano Rivera and closed it out strongly.

Now we are approaching 20 commits and can cherry pick from here on out.

As far as the players the staff has chosen to accept commitments from, I trust the coaches. To this point they haven't done anything to not have our trust. This isn't some diamond in the rough crap we experienced with Mac, Nuss, and Shannon.

And for people knocking our quality we have the 4th most commits at the opening.

1. Clemson 9:
T-2. UGA/Ohio State: 6
4. UF: 5

So we have elites committed with a bunch of other guys who have killed it in camp and will probably Ben moving up soon. Ratings and rankings right now don’t mean much good or bad.

Reactions: instaGATOR
40 years without a NC.

2018 - 3 losses, no SEC-C, no CFP, with a final loss to #15 Texazz....
Tell us, was it the chitty coaching, or the vastly over-rated recruits? :cool:

So you think he just transferred out and possibly wasn’t told to maybe start looking elsewhere. Correct me if I’m wrong but our guy wasn’t convicted of anything either.

By the way our shit University is better both academically and athletically than UGA so what does that make your university?? Must suck to be inferior in every category huh?
He still played in the Orange and Blue game even with the coaching staff knowing of the allegations against him. At least the UGA coaches weren't aware of what JJ did until just recent.

He still played in the Orange and Blue game even with the coaching staff knowing of the allegations against him. At least the UGA coaches weren't aware of what JJ did until just recent.
The staff obviously knew. The medical staff who treated Holloman's victim had the obligation of reporting the incident. The victim just refused to press charges at the time. Kirb only made the announcement because he wanted to be the first to announce it publicly before the press was able to.

The staff obviously knew. The medical staff who treated Holloman's victim had the obligation of reporting the incident. The victim just refused to press charges at the time. Kirb only made the announcement because he wanted to be the first to announce it publicly before the press was able to.
So the UGA coaches knew nothing of the incident that happened over a year ago? Yeah ok!! Hilarious.

Reactions: TennesseeGator
Honestly I'm not too bad worried about the final rankings and all that such. Sure it helps.

This time last year Gator Fever was on Xanax because lack of commitments. Now we are near 75% and July hadn't even approached.

I do have to keep laughing at Fever. This time last year he said Florida recruiting was trash and suggested it was time to fire a couple of asst coaches in June, because they hadn't recruited well enough. He said when Florida was Top 5, then he'd be happy.

Guess where Florida is now? Fever hasn't even mentioned it.

Show proof (link) that they didn't already know, of admit to it being just your opinion and speculations. :cool:
=====

Those Allegations (no arrest & no charges ever filed) were from two scank 2-AM athletic groupies that were miffed because they felt disrespected (as if they deserved any respect), so they told crap that was never backed up by anything, including them refusing to make any 'official' (laughed out of court) charges against him. :rolleyes:

None of us were there to know what happened, but I'm betting the coaches encouraged him to move on because of his IDIOT choices, (as in more than that one) not over the skanks allegations. o_O

Show proof (link) that they didn't already know, of admit to it being just your opinion and speculations. :cool:
=====
Dan Mullen said reports were coming out on Jalon Jones around the time of the #Gators spring game. But did not have a complete picture until after game. Suspended him afterward!

Those Allegations (no arrest & no charges ever filed) were from two scank 2-AM athletic groupies that were miffed because they felt disrespected (as if they deserved any respect), so they told crap that was never backed up by anything, including them refusing to make any 'official' (laughed out of court) charges against him. :rolleyes:

None of us were there to know what happened, but I'm betting the coaches encouraged him to move on because of his IDIOT choices, (as in more than that one) not over the skanks allegations. o_O
Do you know the two girls personally? Sounds like it.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT