ADVERTISEMENT

Golson to FSU, what does in mean?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Several SEC schools would have taken him. This whole "Slive wasn't willing to sign a waiver" business was just a convenient way for the commissioner to avoid being stuck in the middle of a fratricidal controversy over which SEC school got him.

Interesting and fairly extraordinary theory. I am not sure I would have considered that and it might need some validation to be believed.

Last edited:
How about "promised the opportunity to compete for the starting job" coupled with "the last 3 QBs went in the 1st round." Is this really so hard for you people? Jeebus

Ridiculous. He's a 5th year senior who didn't go in the draft because he feels he can bump up a few rounds. You think he's going to take an offer to "compete"? You must be a Nole to buy an argument like that. Of course, you think what Winston did was "consensual", so evidently you'll believe just about anything.

Ridiculous. He's a 5th year senior who didn't go in the draft because he feels he can bump up a few rounds. You think he's going to take an offer to "compete"? You must be a Nole to buy an argument like that. Of course, you think what Winston did was "consensual", so evidently you'll believe just about anything.

Exactly.

And you think it was rape because?

I'm curious myself to know which one of her stories convinced him. Was it the one where she said she was hit on the head?? The one where an unknown male gave her a shot?? The one where Jameis Winston himself gave her a shot? Or the latest and greatest that she was kidnapped by Jameis in front of hundreds of people?? Hard to keep up with her stories.

I'm curious myself to know which one of her stories convinced him. Was it the one where she said she was hit on the head?? The one where an unknown male gave her a shot?? The one where Jameis Winston himself gave her a shot? Or the latest and greatest that she was kidnapped by Jameis in front of hundreds of people?? Hard to keep up with her stories.

A bit off topic, but I was reading a Law Enforcement review of 74 rape cases in some county in Oklahoma (I think) over a 5 year period where the alleged victim claimed to be drugged. In those 74 cases, tox screens found date rape drugs like GHB and Rohypnol in ZERO of them. 0 for 74. The whole "drugged and can't remember" thing is often used to get out of admitting certain things about ones behavior. It's easier to suggest you were drugged than to admit you went home with 3 football players that you'd known for 30 minutes.

Short answer, he plays for FSU. You guys need to do some research on these Title 9 Kangaroo Kourts. Try looking up Emma Sulkowicz or the UVA hoax. These courts are an apparatus used to hammer male students with radical feminist ideology.

Through a series of heavy-handed executive actions, the Obama administration has effectively required universities to serve as investigators and jurors for felony offenses. By doing so, they have placed universities in an impossible position, created costly bureaucracy, trampled students’ due-process rights, and empowered a cadre of hypersensitive, trigger-happy gender warriors on campuses.

Read more at: http://www.nationalreview.com/article/377878/overreaching-campus-rape-caroline-kitchens

A bit off topic, but I was reading a Law Enforcement review of 74 rape cases in some county in Oklahoma (I think) over a 5 year period where the alleged victim claimed to be drugged. In those 74 cases, tox screens found date rape drugs like GHB and Rohypnol in ZERO of them. 0 for 74. The whole "drugged and can't remember" thing is often used to get out of admitting certain things about ones behavior. It's easier to suggest you were drugged than to admit you went home with 3 football players that you'd known for 30 minutes.

It's very telling that at the Code of Conduct hearing in front of a very credible retired Supreme Court Justice, she went away from the drugged story and used the kidnapped story since she knew she would be called out by the Tox reports. Then in the film The Hunting Ground, she returned to the "I was drugged" story since she knew she wouldn't be questioned about the Tox on that hit piece. If Winston wasn't so hated she would have been called out by the general public. But since it's Winston, she gets pass after pass.

Agree with the last three posts. I'm beyond sick of the double standard too. These women can have a regretful night and cry rape and even when they're found to be lying nothing is done. At that point a man's life has already been ruined most likely, but hey, nobody wants to blast a chick publicly for lying...see the Brian Banks case. A man spends half a decade in jail and even after the chick admits she lied she's not prosecuted because "it would keep other women from coming forward." That's such a ridiculous justification, if you're not lying why would you be afraid to come forward? Gotta laugh at this feminist movement that's supposed to be empowering women, yet they treat said women like retards incapable of taking responsibility for their actions.

Also from the National Review article:

Even Brett Sokolow, director of the Association of Title IX Administrators and prominent victim advocate, has expressed concern that universities are violating men’s Title IX rights. In a recent newsletter, Sokolow writes: “In the last two weeks, I’ve worked on five cases all involving drunken hookups. In each case, the male accused of sexual misconduct was found responsible. In each case, I thought the college got it completely wrong.”

Read more at: http://www.nationalreview.com/article/377878/overreaching-campus-rape-caroline-kitchens

Agree with the last three posts. I'm beyond sick of the double standard too. These women can have a regretful night and cry rape and even when they're found to be lying nothing is done. At that point a man's life has already been ruined most likely, but hey, nobody wants to blast a chick publicly for lying...see the Brian Banks case. A man spends half a decade in jail and even after the chick admits she lied she's not prosecuted because "it would keep other women from coming forward." That's such a ridiculous justification, if you're not lying why would you be afraid to come forward? Gotta laugh at this feminist movement that's supposed to be empowering women, yet they treat said women like retards incapable of taking responsibility for their actions.

Oozie you are correct and that's why I have never discussed the Treon Harris case here(of course) or on our board. I didn't agree with UF suspending him for an allegation without any kind of evidence but with the climate and the Winston situation, they did what they felt they had to do. You can truly ruin someone life without any sort of evidence when it comes to cases like this. I know it sounds far fetched but what would stop a rival from planting a girl in your crew before a big game and claiming rape if schools just suspended the player as soon as an allegation is made?? You have to wait and look at the evidence and then make a decision. Again, with the climate caused by the whole Winston fiasco I understand why UF did what they did but it shouldn't be like that. It wasn't fair to Treon. That's just my opinion.

1. Once, the SEC was off the table, my "theory" is actually pretty plausible.

2. What if I told you they are BOTH liars and can't be believed? They BOTH have credibility issues. You claim Noles believe a liar, well, if you believe Erica, then you also believe a liar.

Last edited:
1. Once, the SEC was off the table, my "theory" is actually pretty plausible.

2. What if I told you they are BOTH liars and can't be believed? The BOTH have credibility issues. You claim Noles believe a liar, well, if you believe Erica, then you also believe a liar.

Erica is not a liar here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT