ADVERTISEMENT

Georgia fans make me laugh

Stop daydreaming about Jaxdawg jerking off. That's creepy, even for UF fans. We expect it from Ghost!
Shouldn't you be posting on Penthouse forums instead of a college football board. Wow, the mutts are bring out the bottom of the barrel now!

Yesterday he was the one pulling the handle on the toilet as we got a five star recruit and Mullen had one enter the portal. You are confusing that cream on top with what your rapist QB tried to get into multiple women. Damn shame that the coaches did not listen to Steele. Maybe those crimes would not have happened. For that mullen is a piece of crap similar to the other coach you loved so much ...Urban.

God you are dumb.

Steele is HOMESICK. He regrets leaving Cali. Florida is a long way away and very different. He thought he was ready but he misses his Momma. I'm not going to cast shade, some people are ready to fly at 18, some take longer.

Don't think so? Let's see if your pea brain can handle a little bit of logic. He didn't like Jones. They were obviously very different people. He wanted to switch dorm rooms, but at UF, all the dorm rooms get filled so transfers normally get denied. Not sure how things work in ball likker country, but in Gainesville the football coaches don't run the residence halls. Anyway, Spring semester ended, and he would have gotten a new roommate for Summer term. But he went home, cried to his momma that he was lonely and sad, and she told him to stay home, so he put his name in the transfer portal.

So now, you get to STFU.

God you are dumb.

Steele is HOMESICK. He regrets leaving Cali. Florida is a long way away and very different. He thought he was ready but he misses his Momma. I'm not going to cast shade, some people are ready to fly at 18, some take longer.

Don't think so? Let's see if your pea brain can handle a little bit of logic. He didn't like Jones. They were obviously very different people. He wanted to switch dorm rooms, but at UF, all the dorm rooms get filled so transfers normally get denied. Not sure how things work in ball likker country, but in Gainesville the football coaches don't run the residence halls. Anyway, Spring semester ended, and he would have gotten a new roommate for Summer term. But he went home, cried to his momma that he was lonely and sad, and she told him to stay home, so he put his name in the transfer portal.

So now, you get to STFU.
rapist sympathiser imo
You wearing an Aaron Hernandez jersey while you type?

Haha. Yeah you're right. Im stuck in a glass case of emotion over what UF fans think.

giphy.gif
A
Haha. Yeah you're right. Im stuck in a glass case of emotion over what UF fans think.

giphy.gif

The irony of that being posted on a Gator board is clearly lost on this guy.

Yep, your 2 game winning streak over the Gators during Mc's final 4-7 season, and Dan's 1st season at UF, is absolutely AMAZING.... :rolleyes:

Not much obviously... :confused:

2020 Recruiting Class Rankings: (on the charts) :p

5. UF/Dan

10. UGly/4th & Dumb"

And today... UGA #7 UF #8, anymore decommits?

Shhhhhhhh...... love seeing them implode but I don’t want it to get too bad. I want Mullen there as long as possible.

These things go in cycles. We used to own them, then spurrier and Meyer had the upper hand. Now we own them again and will for the foreseeable future, and the gators know it. The only thing they can do is talk while we rack up the wins against them. Gonna be fun.

Having Mullen there is just what we need.

It’s our time, they know it. Smell it gators.

I smell your fear.

2 National Titles, none since 1980. They call Clemson a regional power (two in three years over Nick Saban and Alabama) . Dabo Sweeney does his talking on and off the field.

UGa has ONE national title, which they bought in 1980. (Hershel Walker's Trans Am year)

Nobody with an IQ over 80 recognizes titles given by Billingsley, which is what they claim from 1942. Ohio State was AP champ that year.

Yesterday he was the one pulling the handle on the toilet as we got a five star recruit and Mullen had one enter the portal. You are confusing that cream on top with what your rapist QB tried to get into multiple women. Damn shame that the coaches did not listen to Steele. Maybe those crimes would not have happened. For that mullen is a piece of crap similar to the other coach you loved so much ...Urban."

When did Mullen know about the accusations about Jalon? Before or after the Spring game? And he still let him play?

We will blowout FLA and will play duck duck goose and shoot bbguns into the air while chasing their players with bbguns.

Do we have any Dawgies on here who got past 5th grade English? This one evidently did not, and haven't seen a whole lot from any of the others.

God you are dumb.

So now, you get to STFU.
28d2c40ea3bab1d174865277f02b79db.jpg

When did Mullen know about the accusations about Jalon? Before or after the Spring game? And he still let him play?

Are we still pretending that the Spring game is a GAME? It's a practice open to the public.

It's not just that the Dawgies take nonsensical and idiotic positions, it's that they continue to take those positions even after being shown how nonsensical and idiotic they are.

Reactions: PlutoDroid
BREAKING NEWS: Dan Mullen just had his stomach pumped, it was full of orange and blue giz.
Mama Mullen is to busy servicing the Felipe Frank's and company

What, exactly, is giz? Oh, did you mean JIZZ?

Man. Too stupid to even insult properly. But you need to do better than that to win the Stupidest Dawg contest. The competition has been FIERCE.

Reactions: PlutoDroid
UGa has ONE national title, which they bought in 1980. (Hershel Walker's Trans Am year)

Nobody with an IQ over 80 recognizes titles given by Billingsley, which is what they claim from 1942. Ohio State was AP champ that year.

I figured I would give them that one, as long as Alabama doesn't implode I doubt they see another. I don't take offense to most of their nonsense . It's the off-season and much like the Cleveland Browns, the hype won't likely match the results. Let them enjoy their little off-season. They seriously think Dan Mullen can't coach or recruit, and they seriously think Florida can't come back.

Another candidate for stupidest Dawg. JONES was the one accused of a crime. STEELE was his uninvolved roommate.
Are we still pretending that the Spring game is a GAME? It's a practice open to the public.

It's not just that the Dawgies take nonsensical and idiotic positions, it's that they continue to take those positions even after being shown how nonsensical and idiotic they are.
Nothing wrong with an accused rapist practicing while the coaches and admin are not listening to a teammate that tried to warn the staff of his bs. If he doesn't play then they have no goose for their practice.

What is the line exactly? Murder? Is that when you exercise caution? nah

Nothing wrong with an accused rapist practicing while the coaches and admin are not listening to a teammate that tried to warn the staff of his bs. If he doesn't play then they have no goose for their practice.

What is the line exactly? Murder? Is that when you exercise caution? nah

You live in a glass house brah. Wouldn't be throwing stones if I were you.

https://www.redandblack.com/sports/...cle_5230decc-502d-11e9-8862-c7ee541a6f9d.html

https://www.dawgnation.com/football/breaking-news-georgia-football-player-arrested-on-felony-charge

http://www.fox5atlanta.com/sports/uga-football-player-arrested-charged-with-a-felony (different guy from other felony)

You need to show some respect to your betters, boy.

The difference is I find it embarrassing and think the players should not play. You seem to think they should and it is no big deal. I like how you also equate rape with any and all other crimes. I hope if any of our players were accused of rape they would be focusing on that issue and not football. When a roommate is telling coaches there is an issue and they ignore it people should be concerned. Some stuff is bigger than football. Feel free to find some marijuana possession or suspended license issues to make yourself feel better.

The difference is I find it embarrassing and think the players should not play. You seem to think they should and it is no big deal. I like how you also equate rape with any and all other crimes. I hope if any of our players were accused of rape they would be focusing on that issue and not football. When a roommate is telling coaches there is an issue and they ignore it people should be concerned. Some stuff is bigger than football. Feel free to find some marijuana possession or suspended license issues to make yourself feel better.

Except Steele asked to be moved in January, Jones’ incident happened in April. So no Steele wasn’t warning coaches of any rape issue. Spread your fake news somewhere else.

Except Steele asked to be moved in January, Jones’ incident happened in April. So no Steele wasn’t warning coaches of any rape issue. Spread your fake news somewhere else.
He was warning them that Jones had issues thus the request to be moved.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT