ADVERTISEMENT

Georgia fans make me laugh

So you’re predicting a blowout against Bama it sounds like. Be brave, put it on record. It wouldn’t be the most outlandish prediction y’all have made.
We will blowout FLA and will play duck duck goose and shoot bbguns into the air while chasing their players with bbguns.

As far as Bama goes, I hope we play them and it will come down to players making plays. I don't think Kirby blew the 4th and 24 play. His fake punt call was not a good one imo. I think the way the game was going we had no pass rush with Walker out and were likely going to lose. That said, up until that game I am pretty sure most Bama fans thought they would blow us out and Clemson too.

That said, up until that game I am pretty sure most Bama fans thought they would blow us out and Clemson too.

No Bama fan thought that. However, we all thought that if the game was close and came down to Kirby's coaching, that we would win.

Because we always do.

2 National Titles, none since 1980. They call Clemson a regional power (two in three years over Nick Saban and Alabama) . Dabo Sweeney does his talking on and off the field.

Does anyone really count that joke 1942 title, though? Ohio State can claim it just as easily and the Dawgs only “won” it because they dominated a weak field while their pansy players stayed back during the war. Really only have one real title, and that took a once in a century fluke type play to win.

Does anyone really count that joke 1942 title, though? Ohio State can claim it just as easily and the Dawgs only “won” it because they dominated a weak field while their pansy players stayed back during the war. Really only have one real title, and that took a once in a century fluke type play to win.

Well Ohio State is a true blue blood program that has actually won titles on the field this century. They dont have to spout off on what they are going to do. Much like Alabama or Clemson. I'm sure Justin Fields is feeling good about his position right now.

You didn't own my ass. My ass owned yours for the NC in 2017 and the SEC in 2018.

Kirby had the chance to win both, in fact his TEAM put him in a position to win both, but he shit the bed both years with bad coaching calls.

Because he's not ready to be a head coach. Why do you think Saban didn't fight to keep him around in 2015? Cause he knew he had Pruitt coming in, who is a much better DC.

And time may very well prove him to be a better head coach as well.

And PS: Check Richt's record after his first 3 seasons at Georgia and compare it to Kirby's. Spoiler alert: Richt had just as many wins, just as many SEC titles, and a BETTER winning percentage.

And yall ran him off to hire Kirby LOL
Of all the stupid things to post, the notion that Saban didn't fight to keep CKS because he wanted to replace him is one of the very dumbest posts in the history of the Internet. It's a Top 10 job. You may not like UGA--that's what makes rivalries great--but it's a Top 10 job and everyone knows it. The talent is there, the in-state competition is non-existent, and the financial support is terrific. No assistant turns down that job when they haven't been a HC before. Zero. Especially when it's also your alma mater.

There was nothing to fight. Saban had no reason to, because 0.0000000% of assistants in Kirby's position would say "no" to the UGA job in that situation. You don't have to be a homer to believe that, just a sentient human being.

Reactions: WizDawg
hc26hZ.jpg
[/Q
It was a much closer game than 2017, so either Florida is getting closer or Georgia is slipping. Your choice.
Nice quote there, but you didn't see the year 2018 in there did you? Reading comprehension.

I figured I would take a page out of your book, and imagine we would beat your butt in a rematch, even though you beat us before. You know the way your little leg humper fan base ,and coach keep trying to convince us you can beat your daddy Alabama?

Funny how you keep saying how proud you are of your coach for doing his talking on the field, but what has he said? One SEC Title over a 4 loss Auburn team. I mean if he had actually done something like Urban Meyer ,who you know won a National Title in his 3rd year I might be impressed. Plus he has a mush mouth, so speaking isn't exactly his strong point.

You have a two game winning streak against us, bravo. Alabama has held your leash for a decade plus now. Your coach doesn't need to run his mouth. He has an entire fan base doing it for him. Yap yap yap. Keep barking, until your daddy puts you back into the corner.
Your panties in a wad? You said 2018 dip shipt, we beat dat ass by 19 in 18.

Don't worry Georgia fans, once the season starts and you ultimately come up short again, I am sure you will still be off-season champions again. Meanwhile we will watch our team get better and enjoy the ride.

Alabama will most likely be in the CFP, Florida will be one step closer to reclaiming our spot in the SEC hierarchy , and you will fall short of your championship or bust expectations again.

The only real question is if Mullen will get us to Atlanta this year or next. Alabama , and ultimately winning a National Title is the goal here, you are just a stepping stone program. Difference is we wont spout off about being the next great dynasty until it actually happens.

Alabama and Clemson are tier one, Ohio State is just a step below. You guys are a less prestigious version of Oklahoma. Enjoy your SEC Title over a 4 loss Auburn. We all know you wouldn't have had that ,had Alabama been in that game. Fear the Mullen, we all know you do. Your insecurity is showing with each false proclamation.

Your panties in a wad? You said 2018 dip shipt, we beat dat ass by 19 in 18.

Where? Point it out for me will you. You must be high off the fumes of Alabama's tail pipe.
Two National Titles in your history. Were you alive to see either? You are so insecure that it's past being funny, it's just sad truly.

Last edited:
Reactions: Blayze
Where? Point it out for me will you. You must be high off the fumes of Alabama's tail pipe.
Two National Titles in your history. Were you alive to see either? You are so insecure that it's past being funny, it's just sad truly.
When you referenced beating the 2018 Michigan team, you blah blah blahed imagine how you would've beat Georgia. That reference has 2018 written all over it. You wouldn't have beat Georgia in the Peach Bowl either.

Are you not doing that very thing right now?
FU fans are so full of shit that they don't know they've been proclaiming how great thou art since Spurrier was coach. I'm kinda to some, so it's all I used to hear.

Of all the stupid things to post, the notion that Saban didn't fight to keep CKS because he wanted to replace him is one of the very dumbest posts in the history of the Internet. It's a Top 10 job. You may not like UGA--that's what makes rivalries great--but it's a Top 10 job and everyone knows it.

It's debatable. But what is NOT debatable is that Kirby is NOT a Top 10 coach. He's not even Top 25 at this point.

Here's some of the coaches that have beaten Kirby in just 3 years:

Butch Jones
Ed Orgeron
Jim McElwain
Derek Mason

Saban has never lost to any of them.

This is from the guy that started this by claiming what Bama fans thought. LMAO!

Nah I shared my statement as opinion and you corrected me with your ego.

"That said, up until that game I am pretty sure most Bama fans thought they would blow us out and Clemson too."
"No Bama fan thought that. However, we all thought that if the game was close and came down to Kirby's coaching, that we would win.
Because we always do."

Guess you and every Bama fan thought your team would quit against Clemson? I did not see that coming from a Saban team.

Yeah it isn't binary like that year to year. It's possible that UF gets worse this year and UGA is worse this year and UGA still wins. Or it is possiable that UF gets better and UGA is better and UGA still wins. Or lastly, both team stay the same and UGA still wins. Point is UGA still wins.

giphy.gif
Keep hoping and wishing.

Lol...won the top awards for linebacker and defensive back past two years. Saban couldn't keep a coordinator from taking any SEC head coaching job. Results are that he has had the second best program in the SEC while learning on the job. I am sure you think Saban is so HIP that he will keep coaching forever too.

Cream rises to the top, other, browner things float for a while then sink.

Which one do you think Coach SHART is? Think brown.

Who exactly are you getting that is a 5*? Steele is gone, Manuel is next, Emory will be in the portal within the month, Pierce is going to be suspended for too many failed drug tests, and your director of recruiting ops is unhappy and interviewing with UGA, and the move is endorsed by your LB coach. Please try to recruit anything better than 5th or 6th in the conference through that mess. Ya'll haven't gotten to enjoy 3rd and Grantham with all his recruits blowing coverages and assignments yet either. The ceiling is 9-3, the floor is 5-7, likely 7-5 and the Belk Bowl though.

Yet another idiot flea ridden douchenozzle. Is there no end?

Cream rises to the top, other, browner things float for a while then sink.

Yesterday he was the one pulling the handle on the toilet as we got a five star recruit and Mullen had one enter the portal. You are confusing that cream on top with what your rapist QB tried to get into multiple women. Damn shame that the coaches did not listen to Steele. Maybe those crimes would not have happened. For that mullen is a piece of crap similar to the other coach you loved so much ...Urban.

Sorry, Saban didn't fight to keep Kirby cause he knew he had Pruitt ready to take over.

Stats speak for themselves, Bama's defense was #1 in 2 seasons under Pruitt, Kirby only hit that ONCE in 7 years as Bama's DC.

I think right now Kirby is recruiting kids more on promises than results. Soon, those recruits are gonna want to see the results, and if Kirby can't deliver, those #1 classes will start to turn in to Top 5 and then Top 10 classes.

He can recruit them, he just can't coach them.

It’s pretty obvious you have Kirby posters in your bathroom that you jerk off to, he lives in your head rent free

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT