ADVERTISEMENT

Georgia fans make me laugh

hc26hZ.jpg

No, you lost to Bama for the 2nd straight year. Both times due to Kirby shitting the bed with the game on the line.

Georgia had the talent to win both games, but 4th and Kirby couldn't get out of his own way. You'll see more of that in 2019, I'm afraid.
But nothing you say about Bama matters when your argument is how we don’t own your A$$ for the moment and at the very least next few years. And rankings don’t change that head to head you were, are and will continue to be Fvcked by UGA on the field.

But nothing you say about Bama matters when your argument is how we don’t own your A$$ for the moment and at the very least next few years. And rankings don’t change that head to head you were, are and will continue to be Fvcked by UGA on the field.

You didn't own my ass. My ass owned yours for the NC in 2017 and the SEC in 2018.

Kirby had the chance to win both, in fact his TEAM put him in a position to win both, but he shit the bed both years with bad coaching calls.

Because he's not ready to be a head coach. Why do you think Saban didn't fight to keep him around in 2015? Cause he knew he had Pruitt coming in, who is a much better DC.

And time may very well prove him to be a better head coach as well.

And PS: Check Richt's record after his first 3 seasons at Georgia and compare it to Kirby's. Spoiler alert: Richt had just as many wins, just as many SEC titles, and a BETTER winning percentage.

And yall ran him off to hire Kirby LOL

They come on here and tell us how irrelevant we are, they speak on Dan Mullens credentials. His lack of recruiting/coaching acumen etc.

Now here is where it gets silly. The man can't recruit because of his time in Starkville, Kirby Smart is a great recruiter and game coach apparently. So Dan has a handicap for his lack of success against Nick Saban because he starts out with less talent.

Kirby Smart has more talent and better schemes right? Then explain to me how he has choked against his daddy at every turn. How did he not get his team up for the Sugar Bowl against Texas? Please answer these questions for me. I mean Dan Mullen got his less talented guys up for the Peach Bowl.

Also Alabama is your daddy, so you have no legs to stand on when you try to denigrate them. They have owned you, Ole Miss has more wins against Nick Saban than your entire program. Keep talking though. You keep looking up at daddy and forget about what Florida is capable of with a real coach.

What happens first, you catch them or get caught by us? Dan had FSU in his sights last year, stopped that streak. You guys are next. Let's see how long it takes to close that gap. Remember that Dan can't recruit though, Kirby is an elite recruiter/gameday coach. You should smoke our talentless and poorly coached team this year.

Rent free...

Wait.....Georgia is #11 in all-time wins and the best they could do is hire Bama's DC who Saban let go to get a better one in Jeremy Pruitt?

Damn LOL
Interesting logic. Saban hired him at three different stops, then all but cried when he left. But yeah, he sucks. To think Georgia had Mullen on the short list. Imagine what a disaster that would have been...

Oh wait. You don't have to imagine.

Interesting logic. Saban hired him at three different stops, then all but cried when he left. But yeah, he sucks. To think Georgia had Mullen on the short list. Imagine what a disaster that would have been...

Yep, Mullen sure was a disaster his first season turning a 4 win team into a 10 win team and winning a bowl game in blowout fashion against a team that had owned them historically.

Meanwhile, it took Kirby Smart realizing until the fourth quarter that Florida had no secondary and Franks missing a wide open TD to open the game for Georgia to win that game. It was a 6 point game going into the 4th quarter and Florida had no secondary yet Bulldog fans think they dominated. You guys are beyond delusional.

Reactions: alodawg26
Yep, Mullen sure was a disaster his first season turning a 4 win team into a 10 win team and winning a bowl game in blowout fashion against a team that had owned them historically.

Meanwhile, it took Kirby Smart realizing until the fourth quarter that Florida had no secondary and Franks missing a wide open TD to open the game for Georgia to win that game. It was a 6 point game going into the 4th quarter and Florida had no secondary yet Bulldog fans think they dominated. You guys are beyond delusional.
The 4 quarter still counts right? 36-17.

You didn't own my ass. My ass owned yours for the NC in 2017 and the SEC in 2018.

Kirby had the chance to win both, in fact his TEAM put him in a position to win both, but he shit the bed both years with bad coaching calls.

Because he's not ready to be a head coach. Why do you think Saban didn't fight to keep him around in 2015? Cause he knew he had Pruitt coming in, who is a much better DC.

And time may very well prove him to be a better head coach as well.

And PS: Check Richt's record after his first 3 seasons at Georgia and compare it to Kirby's. Spoiler alert: Richt had just as many wins, just as many SEC titles, and a BETTER winning percentage.

And yall ran him off to hire Kirby LOL
Lol Saban didn't fight to keep him. Hey stay here make less money and don't be the head coach of your alma mater? This past year he fought to keep some coaches and how did that go? Did he fight to keep Pruitt?
Just make stuff up.
Richt and Kirby both had good starts to their careers. If you think that means Kirby will follow the exact same path as Richt bet the house on it. If you think we don't have the horses to win then so be it. I think the East will be easy for us and I think Bama and UGA will be better than last year. If a second year coach can make the great one sweat then maybe Kirby can continue to grow as a coach at a faster rate than Saban is nowadays. I imagine you thought Clemson couldn't beat Bama and Dabo would never figure it all out.

Reactions: Plants1234

All but cried when he left? Actually, he told him to start looking around after the 2013 season if the rumors are true.

And FYI, we won the 2015 NC because Saban listened to Pruitt and overruled Kirby on how to defend Watson in the 2nd half. And Pruitt's defenses at Bama were ranked #1 in the nation both years he was DC. Kirby did that ONCE in 7 years as Bama's DC.

Lol Saban didn't fight to keep him. Hey stay here make less money and don't be the head coach of your alma mater? This past year he fought to keep some coaches and how did that go? Did he fight to keep Pruitt?
Just make stuff up.
Richt and Kirby both had good starts to their careers. If you think that means Kirby will follow the exact same path as Richt bet the house on it. If you think we don't have the horses to win then so be it. I think the East will be easy for us and I think Bama and UGA will be better than last year. If a second year coach can make the great one sweat then maybe Kirby can continue to grow as a coach at a faster rate than Saban is nowadays. I imagine you thought Clemson couldn't beat Bama and Dabo would never figure it all out.

Sorry, Saban didn't fight to keep Kirby cause he knew he had Pruitt ready to take over.

Stats speak for themselves, Bama's defense was #1 in 2 seasons under Pruitt, Kirby only hit that ONCE in 7 years as Bama's DC.

I think right now Kirby is recruiting kids more on promises than results. Soon, those recruits are gonna want to see the results, and if Kirby can't deliver, those #1 classes will start to turn in to Top 5 and then Top 10 classes.

He can recruit them, he just can't coach them.

All but cried when he left? Actually, he told him to start looking around after the 2013 season if the rumors are true.

And FYI, we won the 2015 NC because Saban listened to Pruitt and overruled Kirby on how to defend Watson in the 2nd half. And Pruitt's defenses at Bama were ranked #1 in the nation both years he was DC. Kirby did that ONCE in 7 years as Bama's DC.
Yeah, Bama sucked with Kirby. They didn't win anything.

Reactions: LesDawg
It was a much closer game than 2017, so either Florida is getting closer or Georgia is slipping. Your choice.
Yeah it isn't binary like that year to year. It's possible that UF gets worse this year and UGA is worse this year and UGA still wins. Or it is possiable that UF gets better and UGA is better and UGA still wins. Or lastly, both team stay the same and UGA still wins. Point is UGA still wins.

giphy.gif

Yeah it isn't binary like that year to year. It's possible that UF gets worse this year and UGA is worse this year and UGA still wins. Or it is possiable that UF gets better and UGA is better and UGA still wins. Or lastly, both team stay the same and UGA still wins. Point is UGA still wins.

giphy.gif

Just like Georgia was gonna beat Bama?

Or LSU?

Or Texas?

Sorry, Saban didn't fight to keep Kirby cause he knew he had Pruitt ready to take over.

Stats speak for themselves, Bama's defense was #1 in 2 seasons under Pruitt, Kirby only hit that ONCE in 7 years as Bama's DC.

I think right now Kirby is recruiting kids more on promises than results. Soon, those recruits are gonna want to see the results, and if Kirby can't deliver, those #1 classes will start to turn in to Top 5 and then Top 10 classes.

He can recruit them, he just can't coach them.
Lol...won the top awards for linebacker and defensive back past two years. Saban couldn't keep a coordinator from taking any SEC head coaching job. Results are that he has had the second best program in the SEC while learning on the job. I am sure you think Saban is so HIP that he will keep coaching forever too.

I don't mind having conversations with rival fans. I'm open for actual discussion. You took us down this path.

Again, on the Florida board. You guys can't come here looking to see what Florida fans will say, then claim you don't CARE what Florida fans say LOL

Lol...won the top awards for linebacker and defensive back past two years. Saban couldn't keep a coordinator from taking any SEC head coaching job. Results are that he has had the second best program in the SEC while learning on the job. I am sure you think Saban is so HIP that he will keep coaching forever too.

"while learning on the job".

Thank goodness one of you actually admitted it LOL

"while learning on the job".

Thank goodness one of you actually admitted it LOL
Apparently he is a quick learner and has figured out not only how to recruit but how to organize it. Kirby is sharp....not sure how much longer Saban's mind let alone his body will allow him not to have the occasional memory issue. This is something I hope your fans won't admit so that you keep him a few extra years past his ability to perform to his standards. Father time is undefeated. I also agree that recruiting could slip if we don't make the playoff the next two years, then again Kirby loves recruiting and the two typically go hand and hand. A bad year recruiting at UGA is usually around what Fla and Tenn are doing now so even if that happened we would have talent. I guess we will see but I am not worried.

He calls Dawg fans nut lickers and bu

Imagine how Badly Georgia would have lost to Florida in 2018? I thought we played in 2018. blah, blah, blah

Nice quote there, but you didn't see the year 2018 in there did you? Reading comprehension.

I figured I would take a page out of your book, and imagine we would beat your butt in a rematch, even though you beat us before. You know the way your little leg humper fan base ,and coach keep trying to convince us you can beat your daddy Alabama?

Funny how you keep saying how proud you are of your coach for doing his talking on the field, but what has he said? One SEC Title over a 4 loss Auburn team. I mean if he had actually done something like Urban Meyer ,who you know won a National Title in his 3rd year I might be impressed. Plus he has a mush mouth, so speaking isn't exactly his strong point.

You have a two game winning streak against us, bravo. Alabama has held your leash for a decade plus now. Your coach doesn't need to run his mouth. He has an entire fan base doing it for him. Yap yap yap. Keep barking, until your daddy puts you back into the corner.

Last edited:
Who exactly are you getting that is a 5*? Steele is gone, Manuel is next, Emory will be in the portal within the month, Pierce is going to be suspended for too many failed drug tests, and your director of recruiting ops is unhappy and interviewing with UGA, and the move is endorsed by your LB coach. Please try to recruit anything better than 5th or 6th in the conference through that mess. Ya'll haven't gotten to enjoy 3rd and Grantham with all his recruits blowing coverages and assignments yet either. The ceiling is 9-3, the floor is 5-7, likely 7-5 and the Belk Bowl though.

Shhhhhhhh...... love seeing them implode but I don’t want it to get too bad. I want Mullen there as long as possible.

These things go in cycles. We used to own them, then spurrier and Meyer had the upper hand. Now we own them again and will for the foreseeable future, and the gators know it. The only thing they can do is talk while we rack up the wins against them. Gonna be fun.

Having Mullen there is just what we need.

It’s our time, they know it. Smell it gators.

Reactions: dawgkc
Shhhhhhhh...... love seeing them implode but I don’t want it to get too bad. I want Mullen there as long as possible.

These things go in cycles. We used to own them, then spurrier and Meyer had the upper hand. Now we own them again and will for the foreseeable future, and the gators know it. The only thing they can do is talk while we rack up the wins against them. Gonna be fun.

Having Mullen there is just what we need.

It’s our time, they know it. Smell it gators.
Shhh, don't tell anybody, but we care about titles, dawgs don't know anything about that, would hate for them to wake up and realize it...they might catch ga tech...

Reactions: PlutoDroid
Shhh, don't tell anybody, but we care about titles, dawgs don't know anything about that, would hate for them to wake up and realize it...they might catch ga tech...

2 National Titles, none since 1980. They call Clemson a regional power (two in three years over Nick Saban and Alabama) . Dabo Sweeney does his talking on and off the field.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT