ADVERTISEMENT

Yowser! More Hunter Biden information exposed!

The acorn doesn’t fall far from the tree!
As Joe would say ….

dont-step-on-it

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...GHTER-revealed-affair-Beaus-widow-Hallie.html
  • This was after he already admitted to cheating on her with prostitutes when he traveled for work abroad

There is a 0% chance that Hunter isnt compromised by multiple foreign governments

I'm not one for conspiracies. In fact I think most are silly but I agree, it's very unlikely that he was never compromised.

Now is he still? Tougher question...all the attention and the obviousness of Hunter as a mole would be a problem.

...or would it be the perfect cover??? 🤔🤫🤔

I'm not one for conspiracies. In fact I think most are silly but I agree, it's very unlikely that he was never compromised.

Now is he still? Tougher question...all the attention and the obviousness of Hunter as a mole would be a problem.

...or would it be the perfect cover??? 🤔🤫🤔
Once compromised are you ever uncompromised? I think its like being in the mafia.
Only one way out.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...GHTER-revealed-affair-Beaus-widow-Hallie.html
  • This was after he already admitted to cheating on her with prostitutes when he traveled for work abroad

There is a 0% chance that Hunter isnt compromised by multiple foreign governments
This is/was really common when I worked for a company that would import our products from Taiwan.

We actually had training informing us of the scam...but they (your supplier, or even potential supplier) take you to dinner and get you hammered. Then you head to these karaoke theaters where there are girls lined up. They hand you a fistful of cash and let you pick who you want to party with in private rooms. You can even "take the girls home" if you're so inclined.

The next time a negotiation comes up they remind you about how much fun you had, and how it wouldn't be an ideal situation if your co-workers and/or family found out.

They mostly targeted higher ups that had more control and influence, but everyone on the Product team was trained anyway. It was a fireable offense if you hung out after dinner.

"I don't care about Hunter Biden". 😂

Tons of photos and other information here. Must see. :oops:

My favorite quote: "In one embarrassing post-coital moment the disheveled Hunter grimaces, leans to the left and farts audibly."

Those Biden boys can't control their bowels!

"We have great confidence in our son. I am not concerned about any accusations made against him. It's used to get to me. I think it's kind of foul play," Joe Biden said of his son. "But look, it is what it is, and he's a grown man. He is the smartest man I know — I mean from a pure intellectual capacity. And as long as he's good, we're good."

"We have great confidence in our son. I am not concerned about any accusations made against him. It's used to get to me. I think it's kind of foul play," Joe Biden said of his son. "But look, it is what it is, and he's a grown man. He is the smartest man I know — I mean from a pure intellectual capacity. And as long as he's good, we're good."
Every person Joe meets is smarter than he.

They read on the radio this morning, an email from Hunter to a Potential new business deal (although they didn't say who it was), sent prior to the 2020 election, where he was basically telling the person that anything he tells his father is important, that Joe will find a way to bring it up while campainghing or once he is in the Whitehouse.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT