ADVERTISEMENT

YouTube like manipulation

200w.gif
Dork hits all the teenage slang. I’ll bet you ran to FB to tell all your efriends.

Yeah, real mad, bro. Like totally.

Keep em coming.

No more memes from the dork? Am disappointed.

A 62 year old Facebook troll. What a loser.

When i start getting likes from you pack of jackwagons I will know I'm doing something wrong.
Brother, you're already there. I pointed out a fact, homosexuality is a sin, and you said that was trash and rubbish.

It's in the Bible. So you're saying the Bible's teachings are trash and rubbish.

On a Sunday. Is this really the hill you want to die on?

Brother, you're already there. I pointed out a fact, homosexuality is a sin, and you said that was trash and rubbish.

It's in the Bible. So you're saying the Bible's teachings are trash and rubbish.

Only God judges sin. And believe me, you are in no position to be casting stones.

I doubt Internet trolss and welchers go to heaven.

Only God judges sin. And believe me, you are in no position to be casting stones.
Pointing out that homosexuality is a sin isn't a judgement, it's a statement of fact.

Just like saying that taking the Lord's name in vain breaks one of the Ten Commandments.

See? No judgement, statement of fact once again.

A judgement would be saying that this person sinned, and as a result of their sin, this is what will happen to them, or what should happen to them.

That would be judgement, and I'm not in a position to do that.

Sorry.

You are trash and rubbish. Hope that clears it up for ya.

You have a buffoon engaging in hate speech, using terms that don't even imply homsexuality, only effeminate behavior, and you want to somehow say that's ok, because the Bible says homosexuality is a sin? REALLY?

Ye Gods, you might actually be dumber than Navi.

Pointing out that homosexuality is a sin isn't a judgement, it's a statement of fact.

Just like saying that taking the Lord's name in vain breaks one of the Ten Commandments.

A judgement would be saying that this person sinned, and as a result of their sin, this is what will happen to them, or what should happen to them.

Sorry.
Actually there is a lot of debate about whether the original version says anything about homosexuality. But hey, you don't want to hear that, right? You want to stay in your little Trump bubble where it's safe.

You know, you told me about 2 years ago to wait, because it was coming. Did it ever come? Did I miss it? What was it anyway? 🤣 Sad you don't even realize what an incredible laughingstock you are.

*judgment

Wrong, Cletus. I don’t see homosexuality listed in the 10 commandments. You must be using the Alabama version.

And internet trolls and welchers are now the 11th. Sorry, dude.

Last edited:
You are trash and rubbish. Hope that clears it up for ya.

You have a buffoon engaging in hate speech, using terms that don't even imply homsexuality, only effeminate behavior, and you want to somehow say that's ok, because the Bible says homosexuality is a sin? REALLY?

Ye Gods, you might actually be dumber than Navi.
I didn't say anything, I just reminded you that homosexuality is a sin.

Telling the truth about the teachings of the Bible isn't hate speech.

Actually there is a lot of debate about whether the original version says anything about homosexuality. But hey, you don't want to hear that, right? You want to stay in your little Trump bubble where it's safe.

You know, you told me about 2 years ago to wait, because it was coming. Did it ever come? Did I miss it? What was it anyway? 🤣 Sad you don't even realize what an incredible laughingstock you are.
The only debate is among people that think perversion is acceptable.

BTW this very topic was recently addressed on a religious show I heard on the radio. The type that I suspect you and @BSC911 need to hear, but would never listen to.

Do you know what the gravest sin was of the male members of the city of Sodom? It wasn't practicing homosexuality, it was raping young boys.

Not sure how anyone can defend that, but I learn a lot here about people that I didn't know, or in some cases didn't want to know.

*judgment

Wrong, Cletus. I don’t see homosexuality listed in the 10 commandments. You must be using the Alabama version.

And internet trolls and welchers are now the 11th. Sorry, dude.
I never said homosexuality was listed in the Ten Commandments. I said taking the Lord's name in vain is.

I pointed out that homosexuality is a sin.

Like you did when I said I made more money than Trump?

That was epic.

Here goes again. For several years, I made more money than Trump.

Deal with it.
If I remember correctly, cousin Donnie had multiple years where he claimed no income due to expenses from business deals. It's quite common among those of us who engage in complicated business matters.

Making slightly more than zero due to part-time/minimum wage employment is a completely different matter.

Reactions: jfegaly
If I remember correctly, cousin Donnie had multiple years where he claimed no income due to expenses from business deals. It's quite common among those of us who engage in complicated business matters.

Making slightly more than zero due to part-time/minimum wage employment is a completely different matter.

Correct. And BS Cuck is not only moving the goalposts he is converting the field into a soccer field. He is trying to save face like ol lizard did. Months later come up with some BS excuse to try and cover his lies. Problem is, damn near everyone saw it. It was glorious

I have a working theory on why this upsets @BSC911 so much.

Remember how upset he gets if you talk about him but don't reply directly to him? It flies all over him. I guess cause he knows the person is saying his thoughts aren't even worth addressing directly.

But replying with just memes takes it to another level. It's saying that his thoughts and opinions are so worthless that they don't deserve anything more than a meme reply.

It clearly enrages him. Carry on...

I have a working theory on why this upsets @BSC911 so much.
But replying with just memes takes it to another level. It's saying that his thoughts and opinions are so worthless that they don't deserve anything more than a meme reply.

It clearly enrages him. Carry on...
A picture is always worth 1000 words.... As Sunny says, we cannot reach him with logic.

Poor BSC. More skittish than a long tailed cat in a room full of rocking chairs....... :D

AnimatedGlitteringDamselfly-size_restricted.gif

You probably used used phrases like "cuck pajama boys" and wannabe trannies". That will get deleted on youtube. Frankly, it should get deleted here as well. Your continual hate speech needs to be shut down.
Damn it. I completely missed this. Lizard relaxing before donning his pocket protector and a long day in front of a 10 key adding machine. 😂 🙈

2t812g.png

*judgment

“You shall not lie with a male as with a woman; it is an abomination.”

"If a man lies with a man (arsenos koiten) as one lies with a woman, both of them have done what is detestable. They must be put to death; their blood will be on their own heads." Leviticus 20:13

“You shall not lie with a male as with a woman; it is an abomination.”

"If a man lies with a man (arsenos koiten) as one lies with a woman, both of them have done what is detestable. They must be put to death; their blood will be on their own heads." Leviticus 20:13
Yeah. The OT also says not to eat crustaceans or covet others slaves.. Old Jewish laws were replaced by the new covenant.

Do you even bible?

Yeah. The OT also says not to eat crustaceans or covet others slaves.. Old Jewish laws were replaced by the new covenant.

Do you even bible?
It was YOU that cited the 10 commandments.... 🤣 No worries.........We get your lean.

not-that-theres-anything-wrong-with-that.gif

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT