ADVERTISEMENT

YouTube like manipulation

fatman76

Bull Gator
Jun 15, 2007
This website tracks the artificial manipulation of Biden and Kamala getting hammered on their platform.

Why would YouTube do this?

Reactions: gatordad3
This website tracks the artificial manipulation of Biden and Kamala getting hammered on their platform.

Why would YouTube do this?

I made some comments on Yahoo's platform regarding some dumbshit writer's comments that Bezos didn't pay any federal income taxes the past two years. Well no shit Sherlock. There's no need to take a salary with his wealth. He could live the entire rest of his life without a salary, give half of his fortune to his ex-wife, and never draw another dime of salary from the sale of stock when he went public 20 years ago. What GD communist thinks it's "just fine and okay" to tax someone's unrealized gains just because their personal balance sheet is worth a fortune and growing even though they may not have sold a single share of stock since? @LizardGrad89, purveyor of fake accounting. 🤣 🤣:p

And of course, Yahoo deleted my comments which neither was neither profane nor threatening nor worded as above as to frighten their safe spaces. This country has devolved into a bunch of cuck pajama boys and wannabe trannies. Sad.

I made some comments on Yahoo's platform regarding some dumbshit writer's comments that Bezos didn't pay any federal income taxes the past two years. Well no shit Sherlock. There's no need to take a salary with his wealth. He could live the entire rest of his life without a salary, give half of his fortune to his ex-wife, and never draw another dime of salary from the sale of stock when he went public 20 years ago. What GD communist thinks it's "just fine and okay" to tax someone's unrealized gains just because their personal balance sheet is worth a fortune and growing even though they may not have sold a single share of stock since? @LizardGrad89, purveyor of fake accounting. 🤣 🤣:p

And of course, Yahoo deleted my comments which neither was neither profane nor threatening nor worded as above as to frighten their safe spaces. This country has devolved into a bunch of cuck pajama boys and wannabe trannies. Sad.
If you think a billionaire can have a financial situation where they have no earnings and so pay no income tax, you are even more of a moron than I thought, and that was pretty damn moronic, let me tell you.

Irrespective of all massive investments he must have in all sorts of industries, any of which would be kicking taxable income his way, he certainly owns quite a few stocks. There is this weird thing that happens with stocks, not sure if you've ever heard of it. They pay DIVIDENDS. Dividends are TAXABLE.

God, you are SO DUMB. I feel like I'm swordfighting with a midget carrying a cardboard tube. It's pathetic. You're pathetic.

If you think a billionaire can have a financial situation where they have no earnings and so pay no income tax, you are even more of a moron than I thought, and that was pretty damn moronic, let me tell you.

Irrespective of all massive investments he must have in all sorts of industries, any of which would be kicking taxable income his way, he certainly owns quite a few stocks. There is this weird thing that happens with stocks, not sure if you've ever heard of it. They pay DIVIDENDS. Dividends are TAXABLE.

God, you are SO DUMB. I feel like I'm swordfighting with a midget carrying a cardboard tube. It's pathetic. You're pathetic.
You are even a bigger dumbass than even I imagined. Amazon doesn't pay a dividend. 😂 🤣

tenor.gif

In addition, these are the lies "YOU" people disseminate into the Fake News cycle. Straight from the horses mouth to you. And how did these "experts" obtain confidential information? Hmm?:rolleyes:

Last edited:
You are even a bigger dumbass than even I imagined. Amazon doesn't pay a dividend. 😂 🤣

tenor.gif

In addition, these are the lies "YOU" people disseminate into the Fake News cycle. Straight from the horses mouth to you. And how did these "experts" obtain confidential information? Hmm?:rolleyes:

This is a huge fail by lizard

giphy.gif

tenor.gif

Amazon owns dozens of other companies, one of which is Whole Foods, which DOES PAY A DIVIDEND. See, he also owns Whole Food stock and therefore RECEIVES A DIVIDEND. And that's just one.

You really are a child.

tenor.gif

Here's something fun for you.

This is from EDGAR. Ever heard of it? It shows 30,000 shares of Amazon disposed of by Jeff Bezos in 2020. As in, you know, SOLD. There are dozens of similar documents.

So now what do you say, oh King of Fools?

This is a huge fail by lizard

giphy.gif
See, I can understand Navi, who has the IQ of a retarded hummingbird, being simple enough to believe that a BILLIONAIRE only owns stock in one company, but you as well? I think so much less of you now.

But maybe you were just so gleeful to think you had caught me out, you never stopped to think that everybody has a diversified portfolio. Even people with small amounts invested. So certainly Bezos, who has a vast portfolio, owns stock in many companies. Even if he were insane enough to keep that many eggs in one basket, he has professionals working for him that know better. So yes, he receives dividends. I never said he received Amazon stock dividends, now did I? Only that he owns stock and receives dividends.

Never side with Navi. It's a simple rule.

You probably used used phrases like "cuck pajama boys" and wannabe trannies". That will get deleted on youtube. Frankly, it should get deleted here as well. Your continual hate speech needs to be shut down.

Here's something fun for you.

This is from EDGAR. Ever heard of it? It shows 30,000 shares of Amazon disposed of by Jeff Bezos in 2020. As in, you know, SOLD. There are dozens of similar documents.

So now what do you say, oh King of Fools?
Ummmmmm........you are really really stupid. I made fun of your typical FAKE NEWS correspondent. Bezos probably pays tons of various taxes. YOUR idiot said he paid ZERO income taxes. Capital gains taxes ARE NOT federal earned income taxes. Pick your poison. Either YOUR ilk is FAKE NEWS or you are lying. So which is it? You can't have this both ways. Either you own your ilk is dumb AF and wrong or you admit you are their fool and a tool of disinformation. Jeebus you are a sheep. 😂 😂 😂

This is yet another example of the lying press trying to rally their base with total falsehoods. And you bought it hook, line and sinker.

Last edited:
Ummmmmm........you are really really stupid. I made fun of your typical FAKE NEWS correspondent. Bezos probably pays tons of various taxes. YOUR idiot said he paid ZERO income taxes. Capital gains taxes ARE NOT federal earned income taxes. Pick your poison. Either YOUR ilk is FAKE NEWS or you are lying. So which is it? You can't have this both ways. Either you own your ilk is dumb AF and wrong or you admit you are their fool and a tool of disinformation. Jeebus you are a sheep. 😂 😂 😂

This is yet another example of the lying press trying to rally their base with total falsehoods. And you bought it hook, line and sinker.
Category-crickets-color_1200x1200.png

Reactions: jfegaly

Moving the goalposts:

1) In post 1 Navi starts out STATING UNEQUIVOCALLY that Bezos never paid any federal income tax in the past 2 years. In post 2 Navi distances himself from his position in post 1 saying it was the reporter who said it.

2) In post 2 Navi changes his position from "no federal income tax" to no EARNED INCOME federal income tax.

Not my ilk that's lying here bub. Truth is you got caught with your pants down and are trying to change the narrative to save face. Not gonna happen. You got owned, deal with the reality.

PS: I have a life, I don't spend 24/7 on here. You're gonna put up crickets 38 minutes after your post? Loser.

I’m in Marketing, so be gentle.

Dividend income, or really any income, can be offset by losses correct? So technically if the losses outweigh the income you could have earning and pay no taxes.

And it would probably depend on how he set up any investments he has regarding realized gains. If I have a stock that’s exploding I don’t pay a dime in taxes until I sell that stock and my cost basis is taken into account.

Again, not a numbers guy but rich people have enough going on that the accountants they pay can strategize to reduce tax liability quite a bit.

Reactions: BamaFan1137
I’m in Marketing, so be gentle.

Dividend income, or really any income, can be offset by losses correct? So technically if the losses outweigh the income you could have earning and pay no taxes.

And it would probably depend on how he set up any investments he has regarding realized gains. If I have a stock that’s exploding I don’t pay a dime in taxes until I sell that stock and my cost basis is taken into account.

Again, not a numbers guy but rich people have enough going on that the accountants they pay can strategize to reduce tax liability quite a bit.
Capital gains can be offset by capital losses, but you would still need to file, as the cost of the shares is normally not provided to the Feds on the 1099-B, all they get is the proceeds, so you have to file to show that you didn't make any money. Also, if you have a capital loss you can carry it back or forward, but only after you document it.

Dividends are not capital gains. They are income, and are reported much the same way as interest. As they are not capital gains, they cannot be offset by capital losses.

There isn't a lot you can do for dealing with realized gains. You realize the gain (or loss) when you sell the stock (not going to get into all the potential complexities of what constitutes a sale).

Yes, rich guys can do a lot to minimize their tax, but not nearly as much as they once could. Part of the Reagan tradeoff for dropping the top rate was the elimination of many of the tax shelters and write-offs the wealthy used to lower their taxes. Plus there's the pesky alt min tax, which Congress implemented in 1969 when they found out there were a bunch of millionaires who didn't pay any tax (yes I looked up that last bit, couldn't remember the year).

Reactions: goldmom and BSC911
Nothing like a good accounting and taxation discussion.

FTR, Navigator got owned. As usual.

You probably used used phrases like "cuck pajama boys" and wannabe trannies". That will get deleted on youtube. Frankly, it should get deleted here as well. Your continual hate speech needs to be shut down.
Why do words get you so upset, I don’t get it?

You should really try to stop caring what other people think, it’s very liberating.

Reactions: jfegaly
Alright, I’ll bite

In my time here on this board, what have I said that was racist?
None that I recall. But Navigator, the guy you are defending, is especially adept at it.

Which is why I’m sure he gets banned from many sites. The guy admits to be a 60+ year old Facebook troll. Is there anything sadder than that.

None that I recall. But Navigator, the guy you are defending, is especially adept at it.

Which is why I’m sure he gets banned from many sites. The guy admits to be a 60+ year old Facebook troll. Is there anything sadder than that.
I’m not defending him in this post. I took a shot at lizard with a gif who for some weird reason both of you got your feelings hurt over words.

I don’t care if Navi gets banned from a million sites, he’s a grown man and will do what he wants with his time.

Now, if words or hate speech or whatever flavor of Biden ice cream you want to call it hurts your feelings then yes, I do find that funny and confusing at the same time. I’m not sure what kind of household you were born into but I was taught that words are just words and they cannot hurt you unless you let them.

So, I say this with all due respect, grow a pair.

Nothing like a good accounting and taxation discussion.

FTR, Navigator got owned. As usual.
If that is what you took away from this exchange, then you are Captain Sobel, not Biden. 😂 🤣 🙈

I laid out the facts.
1)The "journalist" lied about the percentage of "federal income taxes" Bezos paid
2) Bezos took no Amazon dividends, they don't declare one
3) Unrealized gains are NEVER taxable, wealth can soar without selling any stock
4) Bezos can live like a king by borrowing money against his wealth without ever paying a dime of tax, but so what? You can't tax that, until wealth is liquated and the loans paid back.
5) Profits made in prior years can't be taxed again, that's double jeopardy
6) The sole purpose of the article was to fire up the low information voter base, rich man bad!.

Sheep

😂

monophy.gif

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: fatman76

Nothing is sadder than a Zuck the Cuck sheep. Just a guess, knowing what we know from here. You are one of those "look at me" types that posts on FB every time you take a bowel movement?😂

If that is what you took away from this exchange, then you are Captain Sobel, not Biden. 😂 🤣 🙈

I laid out the facts.
1)The "journalist" lied about the percentage of "federal income taxes" Bezos paid
3) Unrealized gains are NEVER taxable, wealth can soar without selling any stock
4) Bezos can live like a king by borrowing money against his wealth without ever paying a dime of tax, but so what? You can't tax that, until wealth is liquated and the loans paid back.
5) Profits made in prior years can't be taxed again, that's double jeopary
6) The sole purpose of the article was to fire up the low information voter base, rich man bad!.

Sheep

😂

monophy.gif
Yeah, you didn’t address any of Lizards points, but that’s not surprising. Like a good internet troll, you use silly memes and name calling as a replacement for intellectual thought.

Nothing is sadder than a Zuck the Cuck sheep. Just a guess, knowing what we know from here. You are one of those "look at me" types that posts on FB every time you take a bowel movement?😂
Facebook is for teenagers and housewives. It’s no wonder you are active on there. I probably haven’t had 10 posts ever, and haven’t even been on that site in years.

You do you, you old perv. I’ll bet you think you are really making a difference. Sad.

Yeah, you didn’t address any of Lizards points, but that’s not surprising. Like a good internet troll, you use silly memes and name calling as a replacement for intellectual thought.
Bullshit. I just laid them out (again). The facts.

The press lied and spoke several mistruths.
The goal was to stir up the low information base.
Both of you bought into it from an indefensible position, using straw men to build your case.
Those silly memes fit you like a glove or shoe, wear them proudly,

I laid out the facts.
5) Profits made in prior years can't be taxed again, that's double jeopary

Sheep

😂

monophy.gif
Btw, of course you can tax wealth. Florida used to have an intangible asset tax. Property taxes tax wealth. Governments can pretty much tax anything their representatives decide to tax.

IWhen billionaires like Trump and Bezos pay no taxes,,that obligation falls to everyone else. That’s a broken system.

Bullshit. I just laid them out (again). The facts.

The press lied and spoke several mistruths.
The goal was to stir up the low information base.
Both of you bought into it from an indefensible position, using straw men to build your case.
Those silly memes fit you like a glove or shoe, wear them proudly,
Of course they do. LOL. An internet troll in his 60s, and proud of it.

What a loser.

Facebook is for teenagers and housewives. It’s no wonder you are active on there. I probably haven’t had 10 posts ever, and haven’t even been on that site in years.

You do you, you old perv. I’ll bet you think you are really making a difference. Sad.
Says the pathetic titty grabber who only got to second base by stealing it. 😂
Leads the league in stranded on base. 😂😂😂

Reactions: fatman76
I’m not defending him in this post. I took a shot at lizard with a gif who for some weird reason both of you got your feelings hurt over words.

I don’t care if Navi gets banned from a million sites, he’s a grown man and will do what he wants with his time.

Now, if words or hate speech or whatever flavor of Biden ice cream you want to call it hurts your feelings then yes, I do find that funny and confusing at the same time. I’m not sure what kind of household you were born into but I was taught that words are just words and they cannot hurt you unless you let them.

So, I say this with all due respect, grow a pair.
Nobody got their feelings hurt. I have no idea why every time some one responds to you that you think it’s because their feelings are hurt. You must be projecting.

Of course Navi can post whatever and wherever he wants. Until he gets banned. That doesn’t mean people shouldn’t point out his racist posts. But feel free to be a cheerleader.

Btw, of course you can tax wealth. Florida used to have an intangible asset tax. Property taxes tax wealth. Governments can pretty much tax anything their representatives decide to tax.

IWhen billionaires like Trump and Bezos pay no taxes,,that obligation falls to everyone else. That’s a broken system.
Show me the form for today's Florida intangible taxes. That's so 2007. The GOP owns Florida now.😎

PowerlessObedientEuropeanpolecat-size_restricted.gif

Says the pathetic titty grabber who only got to second base by stealing it. 😂
Leads the league in stranded on base. 😂😂😂
Says the guy who brags about hitting on HS chicks in his 40s and being a Facebook demon.

What a loser. i know it. You know it.

Of course Navi can post whatever and wherever he wants. Until he gets banned. That doesn’t mean people shouldn’t point out his racist posts. But feel free to be a cheerleader.
Nothing screams "defeated" like yelling racist in a thread about how the MSM is a bunch of lying cucks.😂

giphy.gif

Nothing screams "defeated" like yelling racist in a thread about how the MSM is a bunch of lying cucks.😂

giphy.gif
Your Facebook memes are outstanding. I’ll bet your Facebook “friends” are impressed. Good on you.

And you’ve earned that moniker. So just own it.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT