ADVERTISEMENT

You cannot tell me this demented SOB is OK

Smart people know the following things:
China (by devaluing its currency) is playing a game in hopes things will improve for China.
DJT is playing a game since he and most folks know the USA has been at a distinct disadvantage due to previous trade agreements.
The E.U. features almost continuous Q.E. and many countries' (of the E.U.) feature negative yields on bonds...which, of course, to the thinking person...is never a good idea...but the E.U. central bank is trapped by its own actions...and everyone should know that.

The entire global financial picture is one of disarray...mainly due to just about all of the big-players are busily engaged in one scheme or another trying to steady a listing ship...but, IMO, it's clearly a waste of time knowing that until the results are finally in and finally seen and known by one and all who's game was the better game...who did marginally well...and just who sucked out loud.

Now that Germany's economy has gone into contraction and exports are sinking like the Titanic...you will see France or someone else in the E.U. take more power away from Germany for the near term.

Isn't it interesting when China devalues the yuan...markets react strongly.
When Pakistan and India increase hostilities...the market reacts strongly.
When China sneezes...the markets react strongly.
Should Brexit occur...the markets will react strongly.
See the trend?

If folks are gonna be such a pu$$ about being crushed in the market...get your a$$ out of the market...as volatile as everything is...pre$ervation of capital is the smartest bet...unless you can be objective enough to see Trump isn't the only one who actions affect the markets.

And if, you think the markets over time will give you good returns...what are you whinning about, anyway?

if the markets were steadily moving up...many would still bitch (and piss and moan) trying to find any reason to justify hatred of any politician, DJT included.

Agent Orange

Trump supporters knew precisely what he meant, sheep and MSM were fooled. As always.
Jesus, watch the video. Not a damn smile to be seen. He does this everytime he says something insane and gets shellacked.

And again, MAGAt excuses psychotic behavior after the psycho says "I didn't mean it", despite the fact he was doubling down on this

Dude is a nutjob and a threat to national security

Christ this idiot is an embarrassment.

Damn fool doesn't begin to describe it

My senile 103 year old grandmother would represent this country with more dignity

Last edited:
Elizabeth Thorp? A nobody actress? On a Netflix show with pedophiles. Classic.

Elizabeth Thorp? A nobody actress? On a Netflix show with pedophiles. Classic.
Christ almighty you are as dense as a lighter knot.

You really have no capacity to comprehend things or form an opinion.

Let me help you.
TWITTER ALLOWS PEOPLE TO POST NEWS STORIES. THE POINT IS NOT WHO POSTED IT. IT IS THE NEWS STORY OR VIDEO OF THE PERSON SAYING EXACTLY WHAT IS BEING REPORTED.

It is crazy but I have to say I like stripping away the pretense and just putting out there: “HEY BABY I LIKE YOUR ISLAND. HOW BOUT I BUYS IT FROM YA?” And when she declines: “UP YOURS YOU NASTY SKANK!”

This is Trump diplomacy! I don’t think anyone would argue with that.

LMAO

Reactions: nail1988
Obama was an economic and foreign policy failure. The smartest woman in the world ran for his third term.

Imagine Trump trashing urtren the way Hillary trashed nail, the deplorable. Trump's not that stupid. Trump would be honored and thrilled to get urtren's vote.

Christ almighty you are as dense as a lighter knot.

You really have no capacity to comprehend things or form an opinion.

Let me help you.
TWITTER ALLOWS PEOPLE TO POST NEWS STORIES. THE POINT IS NOT WHO POSTED IT. IT IS THE NEWS STORY OR VIDEO OF THE PERSON SAYING EXACTLY WHAT IS BEING REPORTED.
Elizabeth Thorp posted it, and she's a defender as well as someone who is all for normalizing pedophilia.
Great company you tie yourself to.:eek:

Reactions: AgentOrange2217
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT