ADVERTISEMENT

Yay - I love to pay more at the pump

I''ll reply. Yes, you are correct. I spat off out of haste and wanted to slap down what I wanted to hear... However, we are going to go in the opposite direction and who knows when it'll stop. I'll predict by the end of February the prices will be at least $2.50/gallon. Oh, and notice I didn't say bet, because I know how that triggers you. You like to wager, even wagering on your soul.
About $4 per gallon by Memorial Day.

I have no idea what you are talking about. Nor do I care about your tough guy internet threats.

But to the topic, I called SI a race baiter, since most of his posts involve something about race.
MOST of my posts involve something about race? Why the false declaration? Do you label Warmists and the slow racists? Maybe you're right.

I''ll reply. Yes, you are correct. I spat off out of haste and wanted to slap down what I wanted to hear... However, we are going to go in the opposite direction and who knows when it'll stop. I'll predict by the end of February the prices will be at least $2.50/gallon. Oh, and notice I didn't say bet, because I know how that triggers you. You like to wager, even wagering on your soul.

It very well may be. It depends on where you live and where you get your gasoline from. I currently see gas anywhere from 1.79 to 2.29, all within a few miles of me. . I know there are some in Houston already at 2.50.

The point remains, it has very little to do with who is president. It’s all about worldwide supply and demand.

PS. I hope gas prices continue to rise so we can add more jobs to Texas, where 440,000 O&G jobs were lost last year.

Well... I wouldn't say "devout".
True, I don’t agree with all of my Church’s teachings. Contraception for one. Priests being able to marry for another. But they still let me vote for who I want.

That's very kind of them. I'm Baptist and my preacher allows the same if I ask nicely.
According to @kjfreeze , you can’t be both a Christian and vote for any Democrat. Or anyone that opposes Trump. It seems Trump and God are the same in his mind. I think he has his priorities mixed up.

To be fair, with this part at least, some of the values do appear to be diametrically opposed. I leave such judgment up to Him, however.
Thanks. I appreciate that. You are too kind.

And I could say the same thing about those who support Trump.

Yes. We've covered this.

Is this where I should make some pithy comment about your faith and pedophilia? Hard pass.
Yes, I realize that. But it was a fun convo and not everyone got to see it.

My faith doesn’t condone pedophilia. Where would you get that idea?

I

The point remains, it has very little to do with who is president. It’s all about worldwide supply and demand.
True, oil is a global market. But ask yourself this. Why are prices 2-3 times higher in Europe than the US?
I'll hang up and listen in offline. (This is going to be fun).

• Haha
Reactions: DCandtheUTBand
In the same place where you got the idea that I'm not allowed to dance.
Who are you, Ren McCormack?
tenor.gif

RIP Christopher Penn
tenor.gif

original.gif

True, oil is a global market. But ask yourself this. Why are prices 2-3 times higher in Europe than the US?
I'll hang up and listen in offline. (This is going to be fun).
Usually due to Taxes. They try to discourage the use of cars and move people to public transportation.

Its not transportation costs.

Last edited:
Usually due to Taxes.

But they aren’t usually 2 to 3X. At least the places I’ve been.
Taxes AND no national resources. Having our own resources thwarts being held hostage by the sand cartels. As for the later, killing or handcuffing our ability to use our on resources is headed down that same path.

Oh, and check those prices again. They use liters, not gallons. 😂

Reactions: martycat1
Taxes AND no national resources. Having our own resources thwarts being held hostage by the sand cartels. As for the later, killing or handcuffing our ability to use our on resources is headed down that same path.

Yeah, I know that it’s priced in liters. (You’re right about it being 2 to 3x) I lived overseas.

Your theory doesn’t hold because our prices were still cheaper when we imported a bunch of oil. It’s all due to taxes, not transportation costs. The price of fuel is 80% taxes there. Europeans try to discourage cars because their countries are more densely populated and therefore they utilize public transportation more. .

Can anyone explain what an “environmental justice community” is? I just heard it and always appreciate when new words are thrown into our lexicon along with a definition. In this case it was just said like it’s been common knowledge for a generation.

Can anyone explain what an “environmental justice community” is? I just heard it and always appreciate when new words are thrown into our lexicon along with a definition. In this case it was just said like it’s been common knowledge for a generation.
Sounds more like a new liberal super hero group

Reactions: fsumc
You don’t know how much I appreciate you all looking out for my livelihood.

Sounds quite a bit like "social justice warriors". Funny thing that.........the douchebag Climate Truthers never stop to realize they punish the poor and middle class every time they open their pie holes. Higher gas taxes, higher utilities, priced an EV car lately? 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂

Sounds quite a bit like "social justice warriors". Funny thing that.........the douchebag Climate Truthers never stop to realize they punish the poor and middle class every time they open their pie holes. Higher gas taxes, higher utilities, priced an EV car lately? 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂
It’s pretty simple. We can just tax our way to utopia. All you need is the right decimal at just the right spot in the equation.

From 1991 to April, 2003, when I was heavy, heavy into export, my company entertained an employee from New Zealand in the U. S. on a field trip. Although New Zealand uses the metric system, he told me they still buy gasoline by the Imperial Gallon.

Reactions: NavigatorII
From 1991 to April, 2003, when I was heavy, heavy into export, my company entertained an employee from New Zealand in the U. S. on a field trip. Although New Zealand uses the metric system, he told me they still buy gasoline by the Imperial Gallon.
So they are not hoodwinked by Euro prices like BSC? I find it telling someone in oil and gas had no clue Europe sells it by the liter. I smell fry oil burning and no one tending to it. 😂

So they are not hoodwinked by Euro prices like BSC? I find it telling someone in oil and gas had no clue Europe sells it by the liter. I smell fry oil burning and no one tending to it. 😂
All U. S. gasoline pumps are now designed to quickly be converted to liter.

All oil bottles under 5 quarts are 1 liter, but containing 946 mL for U. S. consumption. For a short time, AutoZone sold 5 Liter jugs in Texas. While a professional tourist, I saw 1 Liter labels in MT, UT, IA and WY.

Since 2000, all vehicles sold in the U. S. have digital odometers easily converted to read kilometers by a dealer.

Since 1992, all U. S. consumer products must carry customary and metric measure.

Proctor and Gamble has asked Congress for permission for voluntary metric only consumer labels. P & G wants to eliminate (4.2 fl. oz.) on their 125 mL Old Spice After Shave so they can use the same label in the U. S., Australia and New Zealand. New Zealand does not permit English measure on consumer products. The House has had no time for P & G. Far too busy investigating Trump.

I'm not in the oil and gas business but I've certainly logged plenty of time around refineries and car makers.

Overnight saw my Stripes regular gasoline move from $2.09 to $2.15. Gov. A'bott' sees Beijing Biden regs costing Texas thousands and thousands of oil and gas jobs.

• Angry
Reactions: DCandtheUTBand
  • Wow
Reactions: gatordad3
All U. S. gasoline pumps are now designed to quickly be converted to liter.

All oil bottles under 5 quarts are 1 liter, but containing 946 mL for U. S. consumption. For a short time, AutoZone sold 5 Liter jugs in Texas. While a professional tourist, I saw 1 Liter labels in MT, UT, IA and WY.

Since 2000, all vehicles sold in the U. S. have digital odometers easily converted to read kilometers by a dealer.

Since 1992, all U. S. consumer products must carry customary and metric measure.

Proctor and Gamble has asked Congress for permission for voluntary metric only consumer labels. P & G wants to eliminate (4.2 fl. oz.) on their 125 mL Old Spice After Shave so they can use the same label in the U. S., Australia and New Zealand. New Zealand does not permit English measure on consumer products. The House has had no time for P & G. Far too busy investigating Trump.

I'm not in the oil and gas business but I've certainly logged plenty of time around refineries and car makers.
Ask BSC.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT