ADVERTISEMENT

DeSantis telling me what I can eat now.

Yeah we’re gonna have people following us around Publix or Walmart looking in our shopping carts and approving our choices.
“Maam you got too much ground beef and not enough Cheetos”.
NO ONE is going to tell you what you can buy.
They can suggest what you should be eating to stay healthy but obviously with all the fat people in this country the word suggest is a joke.

No one is going to monitor your speech online and censor you. Amirite?

This mentality is why we ARE losing freedoms daily.

No one is going to monitor your speech online and censor you. Amirite?

This mentality is why we ARE losing freedoms daily.
I dont think our govt is going to take peoples right to be fat slobs. Weak people is exactly what they are looking for.

I dont think our govt is going to take peoples right to be fat slobs. Weak people is exactly what they are looking for.

Again, I didn’t think our Government would censor people, or spy on them. Yet here we are.

I guess no one is listening to what the WEF is telling us they are doing.

Regardless, not one person that believes in our constitution should be ok with this. Too often we excuse this stuff when it’s done by the party we are affiliated with. That’s a problem.

Reactions: LordofallSocks
Again, I didn’t think our Government would censor people, or spy on them. Yet here we are.

I guess no one is listening to what the WEF is telling us they are doing.

Regardless, not one person that believes in our constitution should be ok with this. Too often we excuse this stuff when it’s done by the party we are affiliated with. That’s a problem.
WEF wants you to eat the fake meat

• Angry
Reactions: gatordad3
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT