ADVERTISEMENT

Wood (and Powell) are walking powerhouses, afraid of NOTHING!

kjfreeze

Gator Great
Jan 17, 2005
Pretty sad he has to be the one to get these chicken littles out of the basement of fear. I think they thought they'd just be another RINO receiving a lifetime salary to play games with the American people. Trump is exposing ALL deep state infiltrators and lazy, spineless politicians playing games with politics when they're supposed to be representing us.
https://mediarightnews.com/lin-wood...-if-loeffler-and-perdue-dont-help-trump-more/
"Trump Attorney Lin Wood has recently come out with a bold statement pertaining to the ongoing election battle and the two U.S. Senate special elections in the state of Georgia. Wood gave criticism to both Senator David Perdue (R-GA) and Senator Kelly Loeffler (R-GA) for not demanding action for what many see as voter fraud in the State Of Georgia. He said voters should threaten to withhold their vote and money to both candidates until they start fighting for the President."

Pretty sad he has to be the one to get these chicken littles out of the basement of fear. I think they thought they'd just be another RINO receiving a lifetime salary to play games with the American people. Trump is exposing ALL deep state infiltrators and lazy, spineless politicians playing games with politics when they're supposed to be representing us.
https://mediarightnews.com/lin-wood...-if-loeffler-and-perdue-dont-help-trump-more/
"Trump Attorney Lin Wood has recently come out with a bold statement pertaining to the ongoing election battle and the two U.S. Senate special elections in the state of Georgia. Wood gave criticism to both Senator David Perdue (R-GA) and Senator Kelly Loeffler (R-GA) for not demanding action for what many see as voter fraud in the State Of Georgia. He said voters should threaten to withhold their vote and money to both candidates until they start fighting for the President."
If there is a recount that throws out the illegal votes I would suspect that at least Perdue stands the chance of outright election and avoidance of the run-off. I am not seeing this angle being explored.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT