ADVERTISEMENT

Willie Taggart

Willie Taggert...LMAO...you clods really are at the end of your ropes aren't you? Face it...if this bonzo turns you down it means you won't be getting anyone of substance...it happens when you fire a SEC COY and 2 time SEC East champion. Do you think if Butch had done this UT would be looking for a new coach now? Hey how about old Scatman Crouthers down at USF...or maybe he has turned your asses down as well.

Reactions: bradleygator
Yeah, he won a laughable SEC east 2 years in a row by the skin of his teeth, then got trampled in the championship against Bama. Zook could've won the east the last 2 years. Point is, Mac wasn't taking us anywhere. Maybe mediocre is good enough for Vols fans though

I still dont know why there is no talk of Gundy from okie st. Terrific offense, fairly young and has a big personality..all those traits fit florida..plus he has a mullet ;)
I think he is a very qualified coach. In the power five..has been in very big games and is battle tested against big time programs.

there's Gator fans out there saying Stricklin should be the one let go and mac still as the coach lmfao

while ut people talking about butch still being there next year because UF job open to compete with

You guys are really desperate aren't you? Willie Taggart doesn't know how many fingers and toes he has...which is why I support his candidacy for the Florida job.
And Lyle is still coaching UT. Taggart could at the very worst pull a McElwain and Muschamp and still have a winning record vs Butch.

We've already seen the racist undertones of your few postings, that's why you think Willie would not be successful.

I still dont know why there is no talk of Gundy from okie st. Terrific offense, fairly young and has a big personality..all those traits fit florida..plus he has a mullet ;)
I think he is a very qualified coach. In the power five..has been in very big games and is battle tested against big time programs.
His buyout is $13.8 million. He is at his alma mater. There are no defenses in the Big 12. Yes, I think he fits Florida's style but it ain't happening. Bring in Mike Leach, haha.

Reactions: Tursiops
Taggart can flat out recruit and he has shown a tendency to adapt and change his offenses to the personnel he has. He isn't at the top of my list but he would get some talent for sure.

As for Tennessee they haven't been any good for well over a decade. I'm not even sure their program is really even considered that relevant anymore.

You guys are really desperate aren't you? Willie Taggart doesn't know how many fingers and toes he has...which is why I support his candidacy for the Florida job.

You should be banned just for being a corny troll. If you're gonna troll at least be entertaining. Speaking of counting, how many losses does your trash program have to our recently fired coach? Yea exactly. Dumbass.

You should be banned just for being a corny troll. If you're gonna troll at least be entertaining. Speaking of counting, how many losses does your trash program have to our recently fired coach? Yea exactly. Dumbass.
Coach? How about coaches? Didn't they lose more than they won against Zook, Muschamp and McElwain? They can't even beat our crappy coaches.

Reactions: g8r4ever
Taggert has been a head coach for going on 8 years now. He's brought USF and WKU back to life from multiple consecutive 3 loss seasons. He is young. He is an offensive mind. if you look at his current staff at Oregon he knows how to assemble a staff, we could do a lot worse. Also, i know i am not supposed to say this, but there would be a recruiting advantage in having a young, intelligent, black head coach. I'd be ok with it. I'd rather have Frost, but WIlly would get it done.

Taggert has been a head coach for going on 8 years now. He's brought USF and WKU back to life from multiple consecutive 3 loss seasons. He is young. He is an offensive mind. if you look at his current staff at Oregon he knows how to assemble a staff, we could do a lot worse. Also, i know i am not supposed to say this, but there would be a recruiting advantage in having a young, intelligent, black head coach. I'd be ok with it. I'd rather have Frost, but WIlly would get it done.
you shouldn't say it because it makes you a racist.

I shouldn't say it because little twats like you will come at me like that, and it isn't worth giving you the ammunition, even though you know it would matter, and you're an idiot if you think it wouldn't.

Reactions: Husker-NJ

And let's face it, you're school is ate up with hillbilly racist, you guys wouldn't hire a black HBC if it was a sure thing. I think maybe you reacted that way because you know i'm right and it got you in your feelings a little bit.

And let's face it, you're school is ate up with hillbilly racist, you guys wouldn't hire a black HBC if it was a sure thing. I think maybe you reacted that way because you know i'm right and it got you in your feelings a little bit.
why are you so angry...most schools in this country aren't hiring blacks as head coaches so maybe be angry with them well. go organize a blm protest to address the matter so we can all further mock you.

I shouldn't say it because little twats like you will come at me like that, and it isn't worth giving you the ammunition, even though you know it would matter, and you're an idiot if you think it wouldn't.
while you rant over the lack of blacks as head coaches i'll rant over the lack of white presence in the nba and nfl...moron.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT