ADVERTISEMENT

Will She Cry...(Week 4)...PICK Florida v. Kentucky...

cd0d6577f9a8ca2702c99b959f5d5d7f.jpg
That chick has a My Little Pony tattoo below her naval...and a huge side tattoo of some writing. There is no chance she is not good in bed.

Reactions: nail1988
That chick has a My Little Pony tattoo below her naval...and a huge side tattoo of some writing. There is no chance she is not good in bed.
Kindly Myers. She's a model / bartender out of Nashville. I only have her Instagram account as a reference point but I believe your scouting report is highly accurate. I believe the side tat is Invictus

Didn't come over here to talk smack.
But thank the Gators for now owning the record for the longest play from scrimmage to score the winning TD without time on the clock.

We (UK) held that record since LSU scored on a tipped pass sometime in the 70's. The UK players were actually pouring Gatorade bucket over the head of the coach when the play happened.

However, just a little smack, UK 24 UF17
That was in 2002 and it was a 75 yard tipped hail Mary as time expired. I remember it. I was there.

Reactions: BlueTick2
Didn't come over here to talk smack.
But thank the Gators for now owning the record for the longest play from scrimmage to score the winning TD without time on the clock.

We (UK) held that record since LSU scored on a tipped pass sometime in the 70's. The UK players were actually pouring Gatorade bucket over the head of the coach when the play happened.

However, just a little smack, UK 24 UF17
ooooh.

I'm a old dude and was way off on the time frame but remember yet another heart breaking loss as only UK can pull off.

Oh yeah, UK excels at heart breaking losses - and I've personally witnessed most of them in the last 30 years

No team can snatch defeat from the jaws of victory like U.K.

Well, that sure was exciting! After beating Tennessee in dramatic fashion, how will the Gators come out this week?

Florida 23
Kentucky 21
UF better O D and coaching
UK plays like demon possessed crazy people.
IF UF plays hard and well they win .. if they are sleep walking could be an upset.

Well, that sure was exciting! After beating Tennessee in dramatic fashion, how will the Gators come out this week?

Logic tells you that Kentucky is going to play hard. Logic tells you that Florida is ripe for the upset on the road. Logic tells you that this team is young and somewhat undisciplined.

However, even though it is tempting...sasgator just can't pick against 30 years of dominance. It'll be wet your pants close, but it'll be Florida...

Florida 23
Kentucky 21

And no...going with Ashley Judd would have been too easy...

Leticia-Cline-30.jpg

I predict we will win a close one and feel bad about the result due to the offense playing poorly.

I remember all the talk last year about how much better Kentucky was, and how they were going to win. What was the score of that game?

UK has to show me the money before I will believe they have any.

UF 31
UK 10

Reactions: TennesseeGator
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT