ADVERTISEMENT

Will Fever’s Wet Dream Come True Today at MISSOURI?

At least Zook fought drunk fratboys, Muschamp punched boards, and McElwain sold BBQ sauce......what has Mullen done for entertainment? You know years ago I said to myself "wtf, weirdo" when Mullen danced with Franks.....it seemed a red flag at the time but we shrugged it off, in hindsight it was a major red flag and we shoulda fired him then, lol.
Well he does make smug banking commercials. The one I saw about tipping in a restaurant, I'll bet that one gives recruits a warm and fuzzy feeling. 🤣

No doubt something is up with that situation. Mullen could have fixed that early to midseason, just like he could have fixed the Grantham problem last season. If an assistant coach can get the defense to play with the intensity they played today (minus the normal handful of boneheaded plays) think what a decent DC could have done with this team this season. The defense steps up for once and then the offense shits the bed. The program is broken to it's core.

I think after Georgia it was a throw a finger in the face of the fans thing. These coaches have egos just like everyone else. He probably doesn't care if we lost him after he leaves.

• Angry
Reactions: NavigatorII
Fever…

male_orgasm_reaction-3605.gif

At least Zook fought drunk fratboys, Muschamp punched boards, and McElwain sold BBQ sauce......what has Mullen done for entertainment? You know years ago I said to myself "wtf, weirdo" when Mullen danced with Franks.....it seemed a red flag at the time but we shrugged it off, in hindsight it was a major red flag and we shoulda fired him then, lol.

Not too mention the Belk commercial and that “shark” business.

Reactions: Razorback_Nole
Garbage coach that just tilted the scale in Mizzou's favor for the all-time series, has a better recruiting class than UF, and may have just put the final nail in Mullen's coffin?
I'm sure you're all impressed with his soon to be 10-11 record at Mizzou. His better than UF's recruiting class won't mean squat when he produces another 6-6/5-7 record like he did last season and this season, and that should get him canned so I guess Mizzou will go out and get another App State up and comer. We all see that coach at Louisville is doing so well.🙄
Not getting rid of Grantham last season was already the final nail in his coffin.

Last edited:
Garbage coach that just tilted the scale in Mizzou's favor for the all-time series, has a better recruiting class than UF, and may have just put the final nail in Mullen's coffin?
Jury out on your coach for sure. Yes, no question your football program is historically better than Florida's. Good grief.

• Haha
Reactions: gatordad3

Programs that never reach the top of the mountain are always quick to mention all-time series records.

Golly gee, it seems that was your first noted accomplishment for Mizzou. How strange, is it not?

Well, you keep trying like the little Engine that Could.

P.S please don't respond with your unclaimed mythical "championship" in 1960 when you weren't even #1. We don't need any more false "Bama" narratives.

Last edited:
Programs that never reach the top of the mountain are always quick to mention all-time series records.

Golly gee, it seems that was your first noted accomplishment for Mizzou. How strange, is it not?

Well, you keep trying like the little Engine that Could.

P.S please don't respond with your unclaimed mythical "championship" in 1960 when you weren't even #1. We don't need any more false "Bama" narratives.

If Missouri beaten Auburn in the 2013 SECCG, they would have played Florida State for the national championship that year. That Little Engine did good in their 2nd year in the SEC.

Their last head coach, Odom took a deep tumble when OC Josh Heupel got hired at UCF.

If Missouri beaten Auburn in the 2013 SECCG, they would have played Florida State for the national championship that year. That Little Engine did good in their 2nd year in the SEC.

Their last head coach, Odom took a deep tumble when OC Josh Heupel got hired at UCF.

Coulda, woulda, shoulda, in the end the little Engine is still on the first half of the mountain.

You're talking about a year that wasn't just a "down" year for the SEC East,.... but perhaps the worst year for the East in all history. Let's look at the rest of the teams in the division.

2. USC(11-2)
3. UGA(8-5, 5-4)
4. Vandy(9-4, 4-4)
5. UF(4-8, 3-5)
6. Tenn(5-7, 2-6)
7. UK(2-10, 0-8)

UGA received bowl eligibility by beating North Texas, Appalachian State, and Georgia Tech(7-6). They also lost to Vandy that year.

Consider me unimpressed that Mizzou couldn't get it done in the worst year ever for the SEC East when even Vandy had a better overall record than UF, UGA, and UT.

Casting records aside, it could be argued that the three top teams in the East were Mizzou, USC, and Vandy.

Still admiring how great mizzou was?

Last edited:
Bianchi says stoops may have interest. Sounds crazy at first but might be exactly what this program needs.

Oh you know....well maybe you don't.

They're like the adopted son of a 2nd cousin of a great step Aunt who shows up for a barbecue at a family reunion....quietly and quickly eats by himself, says nothing to others, and leaves immediately after eating. Ol' what's his face...

Last edited:
Reactions: PacoGator19
Seriously doubt Stoops is interested in anything other than sitting on a beach. Go get Urban back. But Bianchi is right, there are no home run hires out there.

Reactions: PacoGator19
Seriously doubt Stoops is interested in anything other than sitting on a beach. Go get Urban back. But Bianchi is right, there are no home run hires out there.
There's always a home run hire out there.

Make a list of the Top 5 coaches you could have if money were no object and they were all available. College or pro.

Then start at the top of that list and offer the first guy $20M a year to coach Florida.

Before you get to the bottom of that Top 5, you'll have your next head coach.

Oh you know....well maybe you don't.

They're like the adopted son of a 2nd cousin of a great step Aunt who shows up for a barbecue at a family reunion....quietly and quickly eats by himself, says nothing to others, and leaves immediately after eating. Ol' what's his face...

oh yeah! They owe me money!!

• Haha
Reactions: KingofHedgehogs
Coulda, woulda, shoulda, in the end the little Engine is still on the first half of the mountain.

You're talking about a year that wasn't just a "down" year for the SEC East,.... but perhaps the worst year for the East in all history. Let's look at the rest of the teams in the division.

2. USC(11-2)
3. UGA(8-5, 5-4)
4. Vandy(9-4, 4-4)
5. UF(4-8, 3-5)
6. Tenn(5-7, 2-6)
7. UK(2-10, 0-8)

UGA received bowl eligibility by beating North Texas, Appalachian State, and Georgia Tech(7-6). They also lost to Vandy that year.

Consider me unimpressed that Mizzou couldn't get it done in the worst year ever for the SEC East when even Vandy had a better overall record than UF, UGA, and UT.

Casting records aside, it could be argued that the three top teams in the East were Mizzou, USC, and Vandy.

Still admiring how great mizzou was?

Nonetheless the narrative is familiar with Jim McElwain, held-up high UF winning in a "weak" east division, and Missouri did it for two seasons as well, they got thrashed by Bama the following year. People will continue to say weak east unless someone other than UGA starts winning SECCGs again.

Nonetheless the narrative is familiar with Jim McElwain, held-up high UF winning in a "weak" east division, and Missouri did it for two seasons as well, they got thrashed by Bama the following year. People will continue to say weak east unless someone other than UGA starts winning SECCGs again.

How many times/years was the East anywhere near as bad as 2013?

There's "weak" and then there's what 2013 was.

In a weak year, UF can still be 2nd. In a weak year UK can still make a bowl game. In a weak year vandy might be 5th.

An FSU fan defending Mizzou's honor on a UF board in a winless debate is odd.

Last edited:
Reactions: Dannygator1989
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT