ADVERTISEMENT

Will Fever’s Wet Dream Come True Today at MISSOURI?

Fever shows up for his local watch party…

tiger-costume-dressed-man-about-to-be-hit-with-the-pillow-HFTAMC.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: Gator Fever
sadgator isn’t expecting great play, but a Gator win would sure be nice…
I have repeated this many times but the reality is neither UF or Mizzou have won more than 2 straight in this series since Mizzou joined the SEC. Just remember, Dan Mullen got his rear handed to him against a team that hadn't won an SEC game prior to Nov 3, 2018.

Stupid that the punter gets cute at our own end zone and ends up with a shanked punt to give the ball to Mizzou well within fg range.

Where is AR-15? Matt Corral announced today that he is turning pro next year. If AR doesnt get touches then he will be a REBEL next year. At least Copeland is getting involved today.

• Angry
Reactions: NavigatorII
How can we have 1st and goal on the 2 yard line and not one time is AR-15 or Dameon Pierce come on the field. Gonna be alot of Gators in the transfer portal next year.

The obsession of Richardson is getting a bit much.

Maybe he is Cam Newton, seems to care more about showing off on camera than playing football.

Reactions: fsu939913
Now there's the Gator defense we've come to know. We're back!:rolleyes:

Last edited:
Lol the commentators asking "what happened to the offense that but up over 700 yards???"

well sir, that was against Samford.

This is the offense that plays against Georgia, Kentucky, and South Carolina.

Reactions: fsu939913
Guys we are a BAD football team. Dont be surprised if Copeland and Richardson are in the transfer portal next year.

It's like the old 2007/2008 Dan Mullen Play Calling Spinner that was just multiple options on how to use Tebow and Harvin, except we just have Emory and Copeland.

Whenever our D plays well our O stinks, when the O plays well the D sucks. Why can't we play just one complete game this season???

Reactions: sadgator
We could have tried for a field goal their at the end if Gouriage doesnt get hurt and have to use a 10 second run off.

Defense looks better than the offense. Been a long time since we have been able to say that.

I do admit that the hype behind AR15 is overblown. He has a lot of potential, but I don't think he's shown to be a big step ahead of Jones, at least not yet. For all well know, he might never be the qb we drool about him becoming.

You would think he's the next Tebow with how people refer to him. I never liked playing musical chairs with qbs on the regular.

I do admit that the hype behind AR15 is overblown. He has a lot of potential, but I don't think he's shown to be a big step ahead of Jones, at least not yet. For all well know, he might never be the qb we drool about him becoming.

You would think he's the next Tebow with how people refer to him. I never liked playing musical chairs with qbs on the regular.
Got to get him in the game and see if he can provide some kind of spark. Emory is NOT the answer against an SEC team. You let AR-15 play for Lane Kiffin next year and watch him succeed. We will be pi$$ed off that we didnt let him do that in Gainesville.

If he doesn't get anymore meaningful snaps you won't have to worry about how good he might be, he'll be gone straight to the portal. This season is trashed, I don't see the down side of letting him finish out the rest of the season as the starter. Hell, there's only 1 1/2 games left at this point.

Got to get him in the game and see if he can provide some kind of spark. Emory is NOT the answer against an SEC team. You let AR-15 play for Lane Kiffin next year and watch him succeed. We will be pi$$ed off that we didnt let him do that in Gainesville.

Maybe he will be a spark, but it's not a given. He's played badly, even worse than Jones, before as well.

Maybe he will be a spark, but it's not a given. He's played badly, even worse than Jones, before as well.
At this point, Dan has to do something. Hell he might not give a sh!t at this point. Defense came to play today and he owes it to them to try something different offensively. I would line Copeland up in the backfield and put the ball in his hands like he used to do for Percy Harvin. If you gonna give him the #1 jersey then give him the #1 plays.

At this point, Dan has to do something. Hell he might not give a sh!t at this point. Defense came to play today and he owes it to them to try something different offensively. I would line Copeland up in the backfield and put the ball in his hands like he used to do for Percy Harvin. If you gonna give him the #1 jersey then give him the #1 plays.

Lol pretty sure I already mentioned the poor man's Tebow and Harvin strategy today.

What else do you want Mullin to do? Emory has practically only thrown to Copeland in the first half.

Did Mullen bet on Mizzou? His play calling has been odd, feels like kentucky game. Trying hard not to lose.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT