ADVERTISEMENT

Will Fever’s Wet Dream Come True Today at MISSOURI?

Each game I see where it's not great players making something out of nothing or simply no special players, talentwise.....and Mullen's play calling is more in the forefront....the less impressed I am with him as a play caller.

Reactions: Razorback_Nole
Fever shows up for his local watch party…

tiger-costume-dressed-man-about-to-be-hit-with-the-pillow-HFTAMC.jpg
Got an extra pillow?

Reactions: gatordad3
Uf and FSU used to battle for National Championships or rather have a lot of significance towards it.

Now we gotta play for bowl eligibility. It's like the meaningless egg bowls of Ole Miss and Miss State.

Reactions: goldmom
Keep it on SEC network and watch a real team play in Ole Miss. Hell of a coach and QB.

The defense had a great 1st half, OK 2nd half, terrible in OT. Mullen is supposed to be such a great play caller and yet he seemed to only run the same 4-5 plays over and over. The little bubble screen out in the flat worked well maybe twice and the delayed QB draw was run 15 times it seems like. The offensive line is just horrible and I don't care if some of the guys are back-ups. There's no excuse for an offensive line at THE University of Florida being that bad. FSU's defensive front will eat our lunch.

I wonder how many more games must we endure of seeing all this stuff before the common pro-dan posters come under the same realization.

The definition of insanity is trying something over and over and expecting a different result. I feel that's what the program is right now, more often than not.

Train wreck. If AR is healthy, the only reason not to play him at all is that he’s already gone. If he’s healthy and willing to play then not giving him a snap is malpractice.

I have a feeling that the on the field horribleness is the least of our problems.

Even former Gator players are criticizing Mullen.

Brett DioGuardi via twitter
"Don’t understand the decision there by Mullen. You have over a minute to drive for a FG and settle for three conservative runs.. you have a kicker with a big leg too and don’t even give him a chance?

Even former Gator players are criticizing Mullen.

Brett DioGuardi via twitter
"Don’t understand the decision there by Mullen. You have over a minute to drive for a FG and settle for three conservative runs.. you have a kicker with a big leg too and don’t even give him a chance?
This has become the norm.

• Sad
Reactions: KingofHedgehogs
Train wreck. If AR is healthy, the only reason not to play him at all is that he’s already gone. If he’s healthy and willing to play then not giving him a snap is malpractice.

I have a feeling that the on the field horribleness is the least of our problems.
No doubt something is up with that situation. Mullen could have fixed that early to midseason, just like he could have fixed the Grantham problem last season. If an assistant coach can get the defense to play with the intensity they played today (minus the normal handful of boneheaded plays) think what a decent DC could have done with this team this season. The defense steps up for once and then the offense shits the bed. The program is broken to it's core.

Reactions: gatordad3
And Zook.
At least Zook fought drunk fratboys, Muschamp punched boards, and McElwain sold BBQ sauce......what has Mullen done for entertainment? You know years ago I said to myself "wtf, weirdo" when Mullen danced with Franks.....it seemed a red flag at the time but we shrugged it off, in hindsight it was a major red flag and we shoulda fired him then, lol.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT