ADVERTISEMENT

Why Dems Cheat

gator1776

Ring of Honor
Gold Member
Jan 19, 2011
I have been thinking about this, why do the Democrats feel the need to cheat.

Then it dawned on me, so they don't have to win the issues. They can then give the people what they THINK THEY NEED instead of WHAT WE WANT all the while giving themselves WHATEVER THEY WANT.

Power corrupts and nothing corrupts like absolute power.

THE ANSWER TO 1984 IS............................................................YOURS TRULY.

Because this is how the left works, and the more left they get the worse it is.

China - Extremely left wing, gov’t owns and controls a majority of the economy and people’s lives. Some limited tolerance of religion exists, but it’s not widespread. But you generally worship and look to the collective/gov’t for the answers.
NKorea - a little further left and the gov’t literally is the only religion...in fact the gov’t is really everything in NK. Nothing but strict adherence to the gov’t is allowed.

The complete opposite is the Wild West, where the law takes a back seat to kill or be killed. I’d define that was extremely right wing.

Somewhere in the middle is a civilized society.

But the reason they cheat is the ultimate faith in the gov’t having all the answers, the diminishing of the individual (including religious freedom) in favor of the collective and money, power and influence.

If you look at far-left countries the only rich people are in the ruling class. That’s by design because they think they are superior to the unwashed masses. If you think you are better than those you govern why on earth give them the right to vote? They might eff up and pick someone horrible like Trump (which only furthers their belief that the electorate are idiots and shouldn’t be allowed to truly pick their leaders). So controlling elections isn’t a bad thing to a totalitarian leftist, they’re doing the idiots a favor by making sure they are given the best possible leadership. They are protecting us from ourselves.

What kills me are the Democrats in this country that don’t see the end game. They listen to what The Squad and Pelosi want and can’t figure out that it’s not the end, it’s the beginning. I don’t mean to be dramatic, but if we hadn’t caught this cheating it could have meant the end of the country. Once they buy off enough Governors, Sec of States, Judges, etc by bringing them into the elite class we’d never have another fair election because no one would have the balls to do something about unfair elections. Wolves would be watching the sheep at that point.

Reactions: goldmom
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT