ADVERTISEMENT

Why Are Conservatives So Gullible?

Can;t counter the FACTS, so attempt to discredit the source.

No reliable FACTS of your own,,, then throw confetti and attempt distractions.

More failed sophomoric tactics, from a dweeb Demorat. :rolleyes:

Like you guys never try to discredit CNN. You better get back to your OAN echo chamber where you feel safe.

Well, I’ll bet you’re misrepresenting their conclusions. Regardless, the important thing is the evidence presented, not the overall conclusions.

Righties hate fact checkers for some reason. I’ll let you figure out why.
Because they're not fact checking. They're ball fanning.

The fact checking "services" treat facts differently depending on how they impact politics.
Go pick your favorite and I'll tell you what makes it total BS.

https://advances.sciencemag.org/content/5/1/eaau4586.full

Abstract
So-called “fake news” has renewed concerns about the prevalence and effects of misinformation in political campaigns. Given the potential for widespread dissemination of this material, we examine the individual-level characteristics associated with sharing false articles during the 2016 U.S. presidential campaign. To do so, we uniquely link an original survey with respondents’ sharing activity as recorded in Facebook profile data. First and foremost, we find that sharing this content was a relatively rare activity. Conservatives were more likely to share articles from fake news domains, which in 2016 were largely pro-Trump in orientation, than liberals or moderates. We also find a strong age effect, which persists after controlling for partisanship and ideology: On average, users over 65 shared nearly seven times as many articles from fake news domains as the youngest age group.
I see your troll and raise you a Huffington Post. Nothing shrieks Fake News any louder. Journalism? What a joke. :p

Like you guys never try to discredit CNN. You better get back to your OAN echo chamber where you feel safe.

The MSM's constant 3 years of FAKE NEWS is out there for anyone to see.
Dozens of retractions after they are caught yet again.

You try to rag on and discredit OANN, but you have yet to show me even a single time that they have put out any fake news. :cool:

They have 2 1 hour segments of conservative editorials, The Ledger Report and Tipping Point, and they are listed as such. The rest is straight up FACTUAL news.
But I've yet to see any misinformation from Graham or Liz either.

So, either put up, or just STFU about OANN's factual reporting. o_O

As suspected, the place you get all your news from is just a mouthpiece for Trump. It hardly qualifies as journalism. It works on the less intelligent though.

https://apple.news/Ad_iZoXp9QPqw1oce_CBFmw

I think this completely crosses a line,” said professor Kathleen Culver, director for journalism ethics at the University of Wisconsin-Madison’s School of Journalism and Mass Communication.

So when you hear news about the dems you don't like, you find a liberal to say the source is tainted, and you offer that as your excuse for dismissing the source?

While claiming the source that reported the news you didn't like 'works on the less intelligent'.

You are an amazing case study in unwitting projection.

You try to rag on and discredit OANN, but you have yet to show me even a single time that they have put out any fake news. :cool:

They have 2 1 hour segments of conservative editorials, The Ledger Report and Tipping Point, and they are listed as such. The rest is straight up FACTUAL news.

I could start with the lie that Ukraine, not Russia, interfered in the election, or that there was no quid pro quo, or that Joe Biden is corrupt, but there’s no need. They readily admit they are just a mouthpiece for Trump. They don’t even try to hide it. Where is the article showing the order for withholding aid came immediately after Trumps phone call with Zelensky.

The difference with the MSM is that they admit when they report false information, and correct it. For outlets like OAN, they just move on to the next Trumper coverup. .show me one article where they question Trumps goings on, or his myriad of lies.

Last edited:
I could start with the lie that Ukraine, not Russia, interfered in the election, or that there was no quid pro quo, or that Joe Biden is corrupt, but there’s no need. They readily admit they are just a mouthpiece for Trump. They don’t even try to hide it. Where is the article showing the order for withholding aid came immediately after Trumps phone call with Zelensky.

The difference with the MSM is that they admit when they report false information, and correct it. For outlets like OAN, they just move on to the next Trumper coverup. .show me one article where they question Trumps goings on, or his myriad of lies.

Good lord this might set the record for the most falsehoods in one post ever here.

Ukraine and Russia both interfered in the election. Russia interfered on behalf of hillary (steele dossier).

Of course there was no quid pro quo. Hint: The US has had a standing agreement with the Ukraine for years to investigate matters if the other country requests so. You have no idea about this because you get your information from the NYT, Politico and the Washington Post.

Of course biden is corrupt, hell he BRAGGED about being corrupt:

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/v...to_ukraine_to_force_firing_of_prosecutor.html

"And that is I’m desperately concerned about the backsliding on the part of Kiev in terms of corruption. They made—I mean, I’ll give you one concrete example. I was—not I, but it just happened to be that was the assignment I got. I got all the good ones. And so I got Ukraine. And I remember going over, convincing our team, our leaders to—convincing that we should be providing for loan guarantees. And I went over, I guess, the 12th, 13th time to Kiev. And I was supposed to announce that there was another billion-dollar loan guarantee. And I had gotten a commitment from Poroshenko and from Yatsenyuk that they would take action against the state prosecutor. And they didn’t.

So they said they had—they were walking out to a press conference. I said, nah, I’m not going to—or, we’re not going to give you the billion dollars. They said, you have no authority. You’re not the president. The president said—I said, call him.

(Laughter.)

I said, I’m telling you, you’re not getting the billion dollars. I said, you’re not getting the billion. I’m going to be leaving here in, I think it was about six hours. I looked at them and said: I’m leaving in six hours. If the prosecutor is not fired, you’re not getting the money. Well, son of a bitch. (Laughter.) He got fired. And they put in place someone who was solid at the time."

Ironically, biden did the very thing that you are lying about Pres Trump doing.

And no, the MSM only admits they messed up WHEN THEY ARE CALLED OUT ON IT, and only half the time then.

Show us one article written by OAN that has FACTUALLY INCORRECT information, then you'll have something.

As for the MSM sources you love, there's now over a hundred documented cases of their reporting INCORRECT information or LIES about Pres Trump.

https://sharylattkisson.com/2019/01/50-media-mistakes-in-the-trump-era-the-definitive-list/

Note that OAN did not make the list. Damn you are dumb.

Bad news, Ghost. Getting through to your opponent is completely beyond your reach. Mine, too.

Reading @BSC911's claims is a reminder of why Trump called the press the enemy of the people. Lefties literally believe in a political world that does not exist. They argue from a point of complete ignorance, as you saw above.

It's very sad and very scary at the same time. Keep calling them the enemy of the people, because that's precisely what they are.

Reading @BSC911's claims is a reminder of why Trump called the press the enemy of the people. Lefties literally believe in a political world that does not exist. They argue from a point of complete ignorance, as you saw above.

It's very sad and very scary at the same time. Keep calling them the enemy of the people, because that's precisely what they are.
Trump summed it up best. "It's not me they are really after, it's you". (those who support draining the GD swamp)

Bad news, Ghost. Getting through to your opponent is completely beyond your reach. Mine, too.
Well, come here with facts rather than just nonsense from biased sources and you’d have a better chance. I’m a reasonable person.

I’m still waiting on the OAN article questioning anything Trump does.

And LOL at Ghost as your standard for information. I’m still laughing at a guy that thinks GW means no more cold spells.

Last edited:
I’m still waiting on the OAN article questioning anything Trump does

And I'm asking for just ONE article from OAN that includes factually INACCURATE information.

You clearly cannot provide it. Here's 104 (and counting) examples of the sources you consult every day posting FACTUALLY INACCURATE information about your President Trump. Often times INTENTIONALLY:

https://sharylattkisson.com/2019/01/50-media-mistakes-in-the-trump-era-the-definitive-list/

See the difference? My standard is, when a source posts FACTUALLY INACCURATE information, I stop paying attention to them. Your standard is you don't care if the information is factually accurate or not, you just want to hear the stories that fit the worldview you want to believe.

This is why you never learn anything, and stay dumb.

Reactions: instaGATOR
I repeat, she didn’t sell it as she didn’t own it. She merely was involved, along with many others, in the approval of its sale by a Canadian company. It’s much ado about nothing, as even Fox admits.

The rest of your post is just gibberish. As usual.

Define 'pay for play". Why is @BSC911 so gullible?

Reactions: instaGATOR

Funny, I don’t see OAN on this list anywhere.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/berlin...s-rather-than-alternative-facts/#482d078fe9b5

I love it when Trumpers call others fake news. So gullible.

https://apple.news/AT5fqkAjBRCu98y8_rPPXaA

Here are 10 baseless, misleading or confounding claims Trump made this year, and the facts — plus one oft-repeated claim that finally, in late October, became true.

Claim 1: Ukraine interfered in the 2016 election

This claim is false, according to the unanimous assessment of the U.S. intelligence community and the former special counsel Robert Mueller, who spent two years investigating Russia's election interference effort.

The Russian government, not Ukraine, interfered in the 2016 election "in sweeping and systematic fashion," the Mueller report concluded, working to boost Trump's bid while damaging his Democratic rival, Hillary Rodham Clinton.

Still, in both private and public remarks, as well as in the pivotal July 25 phone call with Ukraine's new president, Trump repeatedly pushed or referenced a conspiracy theory that Ukraine and the Democrats framed Russia for election meddling in an attempt to discredit his presidency.

In that now-famous July phone call with Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelenskiy, the same call in which Trump asked for investigations into former Vice President Joe Biden and his son Hunter, Trump danced around the theory. He talked about “this whole situation with Ukraine," Democratic computer servers, and “CrowdStrike," the private cybersecurity firm initially hired by the Democratic National Committee to investigate a breach that the FBI ultimately concluded was a hack and dump scheme engineered by Moscow as part of a larger, pro-Trump influence campaign.

"The server, they say Ukraine has it," Trump said, according to a White House record of the call.

“I would like you to get to the bottom of it," he continued later. "They say a lot of it started with Ukraine.”

Later, he would suggest to reporters that Clinton's emails might be in Ukraine.

In fact, there is no evidence that Ukraine mounted any sort of election interference effort. Ukraine isn't harboring a Democratic server, and Clinton’s emails are not hiding there, either. Members of Trump's own administration, including former Department of Homeland Security Secretary Tom Bossert, have said they tried to tell Trump this wasn't true.

The conspiracy, which was first publicly posted on a far-right message board, 4chan, in March 2017, appears to be part of Trump's broader, yearslong effort to discredit Mueller's investigation and undercut the idea that a foreign government helped get him elected.

In

Claim 2: Biden acted corruptly as vice president to benefit his son

Trump has said he discussed political rival Biden with the president of Ukraine — a phone call at the heart of the intelligence community whistleblower's complaint that led to the launch of the formal impeachment proceedings in the House — for one reason: a desire to root out corruption.

The former vice president, Trump said, wielded his influence to benefit his son Hunter’s private-sector work in Ukraine. In May, Trump said that Biden improperly got a Ukrainian prosecutor fired, a claim he went on to repeat in the July phone call with Zelenskiy. Trump would later add this ousting was to protect Hunter Biden, who served on the board of a Ukrainian energy company at the time.

But despite Trump's continued claims, there's no evidence of wrongdoing on the part of either Biden. Removing that prosecutor was U.S. policy under the administration of President Barack Obama. While Obama administration officials raised concerns at the time about the appearance of a conflict of interest that Hunter Biden's work posed for the vice president, U.S. officials testified as part of the impeachment inquiry into Trump that there was no evidence Biden himself worked toward anything other than enacting U.S. policy.

Claim 3: The whistleblower made a "false account"

In September, news broke that an anonymous person within the intelligence community had filed a formal whistleblower complaint related to the president's dealings with Ukraine, including that July phone call with Zelenskiy, and that the Trump administration was withholding that complaint from Congress.

By the end of the month, Congress had obtained the whistleblower's nine-page complaint, which the author wrote was lodged out of the belief that Trump was "using the power of his office to solicit interference from a foreign country" in the 2020 election and detailed alleged actions by the president and other government officials to pressure Ukraine into opening politically advantageous investigations.

The House Intelligence Committee, on Sept. 26, released a declassified version of the complaint to the public as part of the formal investigation into the whistleblower's allegations. Subsequently, Trump made several inaccurate claims about that complaint, charging that the still-unnamed whistleblower had made a "false account."

“He got his information, I guess, second or third hand. He wrote something that was total fiction," Trump said in October.

"The whistleblower gave a false account," Trump said on another day in October.

"Sooo wrong," he wrote in a tweet in November.

There's no evidence to support this — rather, the available evidence supports the whistleblower. The actions and conversations described in the whistleblower complaint have been largely corroborated, both by the record of the Zelenskiy call that the White House released, as well as sworn testimony of Trump aides, an exhaustive NPR report shows.

The Ukraine whistleblower used both firsthand and secondhand information in the complaint, according to the Office of the Inspector General of the Intelligence Community. Michael Horowitz, the inspector general, noted this is an acceptable practice in a whistleblower complaint.

Claim 4: Article II of the Constitution lets me “do whatever I want”

"Article II allows me to do whatever I want,” Trump told ABC News in June.

"Then I have an Article II, where I have the right to do whatever I want as president,” he said in Washington in July.

Claim 5: We're "taxing the hell out of China" with tariffs

“You’re not paying for those tariffs. China’s paying for those tariffs,” the president told an Ohio crowd in August. “Until such time as there is a deal, we will be taxing the hell out of China.”

Claim 6: The Mueller report "totally exonerated" Trump

“Complete and total exoneration,” Trump wrote in one tweet in March after the Mueller report was released. It's an inaccurate claim he repeated often.

House Judiciary Committee Chairman Jerry Nadler, D-N.Y., asked the former special counsel about this claim during a congressional hearing: “Did you actually totally exonerate the president?”

“No,” Mueller said.

Mueller's written report was clear on this, too: "If we had confidence after a thorough investigation of the facts that the President clearly did not commit obstruction of justice, we would so state," the report reads in part. "While this report does not conclude that the President committed a crime, it also does not exonerate him."

Claim 7: Where Hurricane Dorian was expected to hit

Claim 8: Windmills cause cancer

Claim 9: Toilet flushes are up

"
Claim 10: Mars and the moon

"

I love it when Trumpers call others fake news. So gullible.

Here are 10 baseless, misleading or confounding claims Trump made this year, and the facts — plus one oft-repeated claim that finally, in late October, became true.

Claim 1: Ukraine interfered in the 2016 election

This claim is false, according to the unanimous assessment of the U.S. intelligence community and the former special counsel Robert Mueller, who spent two years investigating Russia's election interference effort.

Stopped reading. There was also a consensus among the US intelligence community that Russia hacked the DNC servers over the internet. We now know, based on transfer rates of the data off the computer, that this was impossible.

How many times have I begged you to stop getting your information from shit sources? This is why you never learn anything and stay dumb.

OAN has also promoted right wing conspiracies such as the Seth Rich Murder and that there was no evidence of chemical attacks in Syria.

A factual search reveals a few failed fact checks by IFCN fact checkers.

Overall, we rate One America News Far right biased based on story selection that consistently favors the Right and Mixed for factual reporting due to promotion of conspiracies, lack of sourcing and a few failed fact checks. (10/12/2016) (D. Van Zandt 12/10/2019)

OAN has also promoted right wing conspiracies such as the Seth Rich Murder and that there was no evidence of chemical attacks in Syria.

A factual search reveals a few failed fact checks by IFCN fact checkers.

Overall, we rate One America News Far right biased based on story selection that consistently favors the Right and Mixed for factual reporting due to promotion of conspiracies, lack of sourcing and a few failed fact checks. (10/12/2016) (D. Van Zandt 12/10/2019)

Note they don't list the facts that are wrong. But they told @BSC911 what he wanted to hear, so he doesn't question.

This is why Sunny questions your intelligence and critical thinking skills.

The upper levels of Obama's FBI are not corrupt, and McCabe never lied to other FBI investigators either...

Oops, now he's admitted to lying, (but he said he's sorry) and he's still not on trial or in jail where he and several others should be... :mad:

The DC cesspool truly has no bottom.... o_O

Reactions: nail1988
Looks like another Righty conspiracy theory bites the dust. Why are you guys so gullible?

https://www.vanityfair.com/news/2020/01/hillary-clinton-justice-department-investigation-results

SURPRISE, SURPRISE: THE DOJ’S HILLARY CLINTON INVESTIGATION HAS BEEN A BUST
After more than two years, an inquiry into the Clinton Foundation and Clinton’s tenure at State is nearly done—and there’s reportedly absolutely nothing to show for it.

I knew you'd take the bait.

In March of 2018, then AG Jeff Sessions appeared before Congress. He was addressing several requests from Congress, one of which was a request from Congress to investigate the Clinton Foundation. Sessions informed Congress that such an investigation was ALREADY UNDERWAY and had been for MONTHS.

MSM had no idea. Same MSM that is now telling sheep like @BSC911 that they have 'sources close to the investigation' which say Huber found nothing.

In May of 2019, AG Barr informed Congress that he was looking into the FBI investigation of the Trump campaign. In actuality, Durham had been on the job since OCTOBER 2017.

Again, MSM had no idea.

So now the sheep have been hoodwinked again. Same MSM that didn't know about Huber for 6 months or Durham for 18 months, now have sources so close to Huber that they can tell Huber has found nothing.

Every time you put your trust in lefty media, you get burned. Every time you refuse to listen to me, you get burned.

Seems to be your lot in life to be hoodwinked. Carry on LOL

Here is the problem with their work. Remember when Trump said Hillary "acid washed her servers" when they were subject to the FBI's investigation?

Fact checkers who we're told are credible said "Trump lied because Hillary's people did not expose the server or hard drives to any corrosive substances."

It's this lack of objectivity is the foundation of their work.
Or, its complete bullshit by those who have no understanding of computers. (Boomers)

Reactions: ElgenBoden
Gullible???

OAN Newsroom
UPDATED 8:52 AM PT — Wednesday, December 18, 2019 -- Judicial Watch To Attend Hearing In Federal Court Amid Ongoing Discovery Into Hillary Clinton Email Scandal

Judicial Watch
plans to attend a hearing in federal court, which will decide the direction of their Hillary Clinton discovery plan. On Thursday, U.S. District Judge Royce Lamberth will consider whether Judicial Watch will be allowed to question Hillary Clinton and her top aides under oath about Benghazi as well as her emails.

The government watchdog group will also be asking the court’s permission to subpoena Google in order to gain access to the private account allegedly used by Clinton and her aides. The president of Judicial Watch, Tom Fitton, claims they are pursuing newly discovered evidence in the case.

Judicial Watch hopes the hearing will allow the conservative activist group to uncover substantial information concerning Clinton’s deleted emails and mishandled procedures.

--- See the video here:

https://www.oann.com/judicial-watch...discovery-into-hillary-clinton-email-scandal/
Judicial watch. Lol. ****ing joke

Judicial watch. Lol. ****ing joke

They still are being withheld, but Washington watchdog Judicial Watch says federal investigators have told a court that they found "additional Clinton emails that potentially had not been previously released."

"It is astonishing news that the FBI mysteriously found more Clinton emails. o_O Were they on Anthony Weiner's laptop? At James Comey's house? Or on Peter Strzok's cell phone?" :rolleyes: asked Judicial Watch President Tom Fitton. "This disturbing development further highlights how the fix was in on the Clinton email scandal and why a criminal investigation needs to be reopened by Attorney General Barr."

The court-ordered joint status report was filed in response to Judicial Watch's 2015 Freedom of Information Act lawsuit seeking all emails sent and received by Hillary Clinton and other records about the unsecure private email system she used to transmit classified information while she was secretary of state.

https://www.wnd.com/2019/11/fbi-discovers-even-hidden-hillary-clinton-emails/

FBI Admits Hillary Clinton Emails Found in Obama White House
Also Confirms Over 49,900 Clinton Server Emails Found on Weiner Laptop (Washington, DC) – Judicial Watch announced today that a senior FBI official admitted, in writing and under oath, that the agency found Clinton email records in the Obama White House, specifically, the Executive Office of the President. o_O

E.W. (Bill) Priestap, Assistant Director of the FBI Counterintelligence Division, made the disclosure to Judicial Watch as part of court-ordered discovery into the Clinton email issue. :p

U.S District Court Judge Royce Lamberth ordered Obama administration senior State Department officials, lawyers, and Clinton aides, as well as Priestap, to be deposed or answer writer questions under oath. The court ruled that the Clinton email system was “one of the gravest modern offenses to government transparency.”

https://www.judicialwatch.org/press...ry-clinton-emails-found-in-obama-white-house/

Reactions: gatordad3
Or, its complete bullshit by those who have no understanding of computers. (Boomers)

Ok Tide Pod, why do you lefty millenials think Russia hacked the DNC servers, when we KNOW the transfer speed of the information taken off the server and.......it was physically impossible to have happened over the internet.

I begged you to stop getting your information from shit sources.

As a scientist, I believe that Bigfoot is a definite possibility insta-fool 1-29-19

Remain ignorant, as most of the dust-bowl choke-la-homo fools are and have always been. Or cure your ignorance by doing a little reading.

'SASQUATCH - Legend Meets Science' by Jeff Meldrum

"Jeff Meldrum's book brings a much needed level of scientific analysis to the sasquatch --- or Bigfoot --- debate." -- Dr Jane Goodall

You see, ignorance can be cured with correct information, while STUPIDITY is FO-EVA.... :cool: ---- So, which is it? o_O

According to a new Yahoo News/YouGov poll, 44 percent of Republicans believe that Bill Gates is plotting to use a mass COVID-19 vaccination campaign as a pretext to implant microchips in billions of people and monitor their movements — a widely debunked conspiracy theory with no basis in fact.

The survey, which was conducted May 20 and 21, found that only 26 percent of Republicans correctly identify the story as false. In contrast, just 19 percent of Democrats believe the same spurious narrative about the Microsoft founder and public-health philanthropist. A majority recognize that it’s not true."

Dear socialist poster boy, BS-C911,,,

Did Gates and his criminal socialist buddy Soros help fund the Wuhan lab or not?
Or is that just another fabricated hoax? :cool:

I don't profess to know which are true and which are not, but I'm seeing a whole lot of smoke being generated around the world.... o_O

Gave 496,000 Indian children polio through his new “polio vaccine”, as confirmed by WHO. Gates is now wanted in India for crimes against humanity.
https://michiganfreedejurestate.us/info/2020/04/22/bill-gates-crimes-against-humanity/

Sara Cunial, the Member of Parliament for Rome, blasted Gates during her seven minute long speech on Thursday, claiming that he has been working on a depopulation policy and plans for dictatorial control over global politics.
https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/20...es-arrested-crimes-humanity-parliament-floor/

So, are you and your cultist gullible, or just evil? :oops:

Last edited:
Reactions: nail1988
Dear socialist powter boy, BS-C911,,,

Did Gates and his criminal socialist buddy Soros help fund the Wuhan lab or not?
Or is that just another fabricated hoax? :cool:

I don't profess to know which are true and which are not, but I'm seeing a whole lot of smoke being generated around the world.... o_O

Gave 496,000 Indian children polio through his new “polio vaccine”, as confirmed by WHO. Gates is now wanted in India for crimes against humanity.
https://michiganfreedejurestate.us/info/2020/04/22/bill-gates-crimes-against-humanity/

Sara Cunial, the Member of Parliament for Rome, blasted Gates during her seven minute long speech on Thursday, claiming that he has been working on a depopulation policy and plans for dictatorial control over global politics.
https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/20...es-arrested-crimes-humanity-parliament-floor/

So, are you and your cultist gullible, or just evil? :oops:
The Wuhan lab performs much valuable infectious disease Work. The CDC has been working with them for years.

DONT LET BILL IMPLANT YOU!

The Wuhan lab performs much valuable infectious disease Work. The CDC has been working with them for years.

DONT LET BILL IMPLANT YOU!

Typical no answer dodge yet again. Anyone surprised by BS-C911's weak tactics?

Wuhan Lab with their Red Chinese Kung Flu released on the world.
Great work, and the CDC were the gullible ones, or maybe not under O'Bomba-Biden.

Since I don't take any vaccines, I'm not worried about Bill's crimes against humanity.

Typical no answer dodge yet again. Anyone surprised by BS-C911's weak tactics?

Wuhan Lab with their Red Chinese Kung Flu released on the world.
Great work, and the CDC were the gullible ones, or maybe not under O'Bomba-Biden.

Since I don't take any vaccines, I'm not worried about Bill's crimes against humanity.

That’s a shocker.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT